Miya Cech is an American actress. She got attracted to acting The Darkest Minds (2018), which also marked her on-screen debut.
She has been involved in some movies and TV serials Rim of the World (2019), Are you afraid of the dark? (2019), Astronaut (2020-21) and Marvelous and black holes (2021).
Miya Cech started her career as a child model when she was four years old. She started small with several brands such as Gap, Skechers, Ralph Lauren and Gymboree.
On her eighth birthday, she first auditioned for a small role in a TV series Hawaii Five-O (2015). Surprisingly, she got a slot to play a younger version of an important character.
Since then, she worked as an actress for many years and played small roles here and there with drama serials Thundermans (2015) and the film Angeltown (2016).
In 2017, she quickly rose to fame and became a part of the popular TV series titled American Housewife. In the same year, she acted in this film Unbound.
After a year, she returned with the film darkest mind, where she was known for her role as Zhu. This film further elevated her name in the industry.
- Real Name: Miya Cech
- Stage Name: Miya Cech
- It is also called:-
- Nickname: Mia
- Birthday: 4 March 2007
- Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Nationality: Japanese-American
- Religion: Christian
- Occupation: Actress
- Hobbies: Gardening, Cooking
- Facebook: Miya Cech official
- Twitter: @miyacech
- Instagram: @miyacech
- TikTok: @miyacech
Height, weight and physical appearance
- Height: 137 cm (4’6″)
- Weight: 35 kg (77 lbs)
- Blood Group:-
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Body Measurements: 25-23-26 (Bust-25, Waist-23, and Hips-26 inches)
- Shoe size: 4 (US)
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
- Father: G. cech
- Mother: Erin Cech
- Brother: Nikko J.
- Sis: Kai Maria, Amy Cech
Boyfriend and dating history
She has never been publicly known to be in an open relationship. Mia probably wants to keep her personal and dating life private.
Many sources estimate her net worth to be around $350 thousand. Her primary source of income was from her acting career.
- Miya was born in Tokyo, Japan but now lives in California, United States of America.
- She is of Japanese descent.
- Her favorite movie is Always Be My Maybe (2019).
- She likes to eat seafood.
- Miya has two sisters and one brother.
- She is a fan of actor Tom Cruise and actress Jennifer Aniston.
- Miya loves Japanese food.
- Her father G. Sech is American while her mother Erin Sech is Japanese.
- She was homeschooled instead of going to a traditional school.
- Miya and her other siblings were adopted.
- Her favorite color is blue.
- She wants to visit London.
- Her younger sister Kai Maria is also an actress and model.
- Miya loves spending time with her family.
- All her social media accounts are handled by her parents.
- She has a pet dog named Bowie and two pet cats named Maxi and Pepper.
- Her ideal type is…
- You weren’t invited to my Bat Mitzvah! (TBA), as TBA
- American Girl: Corinne Tan (2022), as Corin
- Dealing with Baba (2022), as Young Margaret
- Charlie Brown, Who Are You? (2021), Self
- Marvelous and black holes (2021), as Sammy
- ¡Viva la Revolucion! (2019), as a doll
- Always Be My Bey (2019), as 12-year-old Sasha
- Rim of the World (2019), as ZhenZhen
- The Darkest Minds (2018), as Zu
- Unbound (2017), as Young Kitsune
- Angeltown (2016), as Young Lola
T. V. series
- beef (TBA), as Teen Amy
- Surfside Girls (Apple TV+ | 2022), as Jade
- Paltrocast with Darren Paltrowitz (YouTube | 2022), so…
- Astronaut (Nickelodeon | 2020), as Samantha ‘Sammy’ Sawyer-Wei
- Are you afraid of the dark? (YTV | 2019), as Akiko Yamato
- arrow (CW | 2019), as Young Imiko
- American Housewife (ABC | 2017), as Marigold
- American Horror Story (FX | 2016), as Amy Chen
- hand of god (Amazon Prime Video | 2015), as a little girl
- Thundermans (Nickelodeon | 2015), as the Ice Cream Kid
- Hawaii five-0 (CBS | 2015), as Young Kono Kalakaua
programs on TV
- The Man Cave Chronicles Podcast (Apple Podcasts | 2022), as a guest
- See Unite for Change (MTV Entertainment | 2021), as a guest
- In a creative company (YouTube | 2021), as a guest
- Nickelodeon’s Unfiltered (Nickelodeon | 2020), as a guest
- All-Star Nikmas Spectacular (Paramount+ | 2020), as guest
- Group chat with Jayden and Brent (Nickelodeon | 2020), as a guest
- Entertainment Tonight Canada (YouTube | 2019), as a guest
- Hollywood First Look Features (YouTube | 2019), as a guest
- Red Carpet Report (YouTube | 2019), as a guest
- The Talk (CBS | 2016), as guest
- Log in daily (YouTube | 2015), as a guest
- 2019 National Film and Television Awards – Best Newcomer – Mia Sech
“My character, Sammy, can be bossy at times—but I don’t want bossy to be a negative term. Girls should be able to take initiative and not feel bad about doing it.”
“I had a role recently where they wanted me to smoke. They were like, ‘Oh, it’s herbal cigarettes, that’s fine. You will not do anything to your body.’ But I said no because I still didn’t feel comfortable.”
“My friend Amanda Steinberg taught me about feminism, representation, activism, being a role model and standing up for what I believe in. I am so grateful.”
“I don’t look very different, but I am different and I feel older. when i see [Marvelous and the Black Hole]It’s like those two or three years that just melted away.
“As an actor, it’s so rewarding to see those little things and places where maybe you’ve got an idea for that scene and you’re able to bring a little bit of yourself into your character.”
“I think I’m tough, outspoken, artistic, quirky and unique.”
“I started as a model as a child because I love taking pictures. I did a lot of work for Gap, Sketchers, Gymboree, and a lot of catalog print work. I also did some commercials and when I was 8 I asked my parents if I could try acting.
“I am inspired by the kindness people have shown me and the example the adults in my life have set for me. I never forget how lucky I am as a young Asian American kid, an immigrant, to be able to do what I love and make people laugh.”
“I am also motivated by being able to be a positive role model for young children.”
“The best part of being an actress is being a different character and telling a different story with each role. I want to explore that character and bring my own personality to each role.”
“The hardest part [about being an actress] Not every role you like is right for you. You need to be able to deal with disappointment. “
“When I’m not acting I like art, playing video games and listening to kpop. I like to read so if I’m relaxing it’s usually a good book.”
“I’m trying really hard to stay positive and talk to friends and just be productive. I try to maintain a daily routine that includes yoga and exercise along with my schoolwork. I also do a lot of cooking and baking and help my parents with meals.”
“The best advice I’ve been given and I try to give others is to trust the journey. You will get no more than yes but everything happens for a reason. Every no will eventually lead you to something you want more of.”
Miya cech is an actress with a promising future. With her talent and love of learning, it’s only natural that she will improve with age.
#Miya #Cech #WIki #Bio #Facts #Age #Height #Boyfriend #Net #Worth