Sarah Jayne Dunn is a British actress, model, Instagram star and TikTok star who started her career in 1996 with her debut. Hollyoaks.
Moreover, she is also popular with her content on social media like Instagram and TikTok.
Sara started her career with a role in a soap opera Hollyoaks In 1996. At that time, she was 14 years old to start her career.
Additionally, she was a part of the show for almost a decade until she decided to leave the show as a primary cast member in 2006.
Moreover, Sara gets a chance to play a supporting role unfinished business Brookside DVD spin-off.
With this in mind, she continued her career in the BBC One series Innocence Project, Drop Dead Gorgeous, And His Adam and Shelley In 2007.
The following year, she made her career as an actress Ready Steady Cook inside January 2010.
After that she appeared in a reality show Famous and fearless In 2011. Also, she played the main character Victoria Movie 2011.
In addition, Sarah played international charity worker Taylor Ashby in the BBC One medical drama accident In 2014. Later, she became a teacher for students at a new acting school in Liverpool.
- Full Name: Sarah Jayne Dunn
- Stage Name: Sarah Jayne Dunn
- Nickname: Sara
- Birthday: 25 September 1981
- Birthplace: Leigh, Greater Manchester, England
- Zodiac: Libra
- Nationality: British
- Religion: Christian
- Occupation: Model, Actress
- Education: Lawton High School
- Hobbies: Travelling, reading, learning and photography
- Twitter: @sarahjaynedunn
- Instagram: @sarahjaynedunn
- TikTok: @sarahjaynedunn
Height, weight and physical appearance
- Height: 165 cm (5’5″)
- Weight: 57 kg (126 lb)
- Blood Group:-
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Body Measurements: 34-26-34 (Bust-34, Waist-26, and Hips-34 inches)
- Shoe Size: 7 (UK)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Children: Stanley Smith
Husbands, boyfriends and dating history
Sara Status is a married woman and has been married once. She tied the knot with John Smith, an American personal trainer.
Their wedding ceremony was held in 2018 at Holford Estate in Cheshire.
Sarah‘s net worth is estimated at $1.5 million. Her wealth has been earned through her career as a professional actress and model.
Only because Hollyoaks received backlash for cutting her after joining fans
On October 2021, she revealed that she had set up a fans-only account. OnlyFans is a platform used to share various content types, but it is mainly concerned with explicit content sharing.
After a month, Hollyoaks The team announced that they had parted ways with Sara, who had appeared in the series since 1996.
He cited the reasons as strict rules that do not allow cast members to engage in certain types of off-screen activities.
However, fans began sending backlash to the team pointing out their alleged double standards as the show has an infamous history of sexualizing the cast.
- Born in Leigh, Manchester, England, Sarah is of white ethnicity.
- She had a son named Stanley from her relationship with John Smith.
- While in school, she worked as a part-time model to support her living.
- She was nominated British Soap Awards In 2006 for her role in Hollyoaks in the category of sexiest women.
- Sarah was also nominated for Best Exit at the British Soap Awards for her role in Hollyoaks In the year 2007.
- Her ideal type is…
- Darkheart Manor (2022), as Victoria
- later death (2012), as Victoria
- The Dark Knight (2008), as Maroni’s mistress
T. V. series
- Hollyoaks (All 4 | 1996–2022), as Mandy
- Doctor (BBC | 2007 2017), as Renee Dooley
- Contingency (BBC | 2014–2015), as Taylor
- crime the story (NBC | 2012), as Lizzie Baker
- The Syndicate (BBC One | 2012), as Maxine
- Famous and fearless (Network 4 | 2011), as Sarah
- Deportation (BBC One | 2011), as Metzler’s PA
- The naïveté project (BBC One | 2007), as Tanya Jackson
- His Adam and Shelley (BBC Three | 2007), as Sarah
- drops dead Magnificent (BBC Three | 2006–2007), as Justin
- 2006 British Soap Awards – sexiest woman – Hollyoaks
“Being in acting, there’s always financial fear – that was one of the reasons you walked away, wasn’t it? That security is never there. Even with a long-term job – like I’ve been on the show for years, on and off – you never know what’s coming from week to week.”
“We really wanted to find something that I could do alongside my acting career, with financial stability that was still creative and that I would enjoy. That’s where I decided to join OnlyFans. We’ve had a lot of conversations about it, it’s not done on a whim. We would be discussing for almost 6 months.”
“Regardless of what happens to my job, it’s the best thing we can do, because it gives us both time and financial stability. I will be my own boss. I used to take Stanley to school and pick him up. I have to be creative and decide what and when I want to shoot.”
“I’m still doing what I used to do, but now I’m getting paid for it and I get the copyright of all my images. It’s really powerful. I understand that there is a stigma attached to it [OnlyFans] Platform and it’s a little bit taboo, but I think it’s just a generalization, when people hear it – what I did when someone first mentioned it to me, I was like, ‘Wow! No, no, no, that’s not the kind of thing I do.”
“A woman who is confident in her body, unedited images with skin texture, hair, lines, skin folds, supporting other women and trying to be an advocate as much as possible and inspire other women to stand up. With their power, speak their truth, and in doing so make great f**ks in the waves.”
“What harms teenage girls is unrealistically highly edited, manipulated filtered images, certain TV shows, abuse, being, feeling, looking, talking, acting a certain way.”
“I will continue to speak openly about sex, the female body, female autonomy, taboo subjects, empowerment and your role. I will continue to grow and take care of myself.”
“I never stopped being an actress. Now that I’ve done what I’ve done over the past few months and what I’ve found by taking back control, I feel more confident. I think it’s from going ‘I actually own this and I’m going to do it my way.’
“I think when you’re getting married, you want to look your best and you want to feel your best on your big day. So, for me, it was really important to work towards that and get in shape for my wedding day. “
“The reason I wanted to train online was because I knew I couldn’t get into a training session three or four times a week. What’s great about doing it online is that I’m able to control when I train and just follow the program.”
“When I first started my transformation, I was going to the gym and I was eating healthy – I was never bad at that kind of thing. But I wasn’t really consistent and I think that’s the main thing. It’s important to get into a rhythm and routine and find consistency with diet and training together.”
As an actress, Sarah Jayne Dunn has achieved success by working on numerous projects such as films, TV series and the modeling industry.
She is also known for her presence on social media like TikTok and Instagram.
- Rachel Matthews – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth
- Nina Es – Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Net Worth, Boyfriend
#Sarah #Jayne #Dunn #Wiki #Bio #Facts #Age #Husband #Net #Worth