Erica Mena is an American actress and model. She is best known for appearing in Love and Hip Hop Franchise, specifically the New York and Atlanta divisions, since 2011.
Her career received a fundamental boost after she won a Jennifer Lopez look-alike contest. Since then she became a household name on the stage.
After that, she pursued a career as a model for music videos. Her popularity rose when she modeled for Chris Brown’s well-known music video title Yo! (sorry miss) (2005).
In her early years, she featured in several episodes of TV shows Kourtney and Kim take Miami (2009). It was there that she got her first taste of popularity and realized her potential.
Apart from that, she was also featured in the pages of The Source, Maxim King Magazine and XXL Magazine and featured in Tommy Hilfiger’s print media campaign.
In 2013, she published a book titled At the bottom of it all, which reveals her family secrets. Her subsequent book, History of Confirmed Baccalaureate Tells about her love life.
Erica is also interested in business. So, she teamed up with entrepreneur Randa Curran for a while and started creating her own clothing line called HER.
- Real Name: Erica Jasmine Mena
- Stage Name: Erica Mena
- Nickname: Erica
- Birthday: 8 November 1987
- Birthplace: Newburgh, New York, United States
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Nationality: American
- Height Weight:-
- Blood Group:-
- Religion: Christian
- Occupation: Model, Actress
- Hobbies: Shopping, Touring:
- Twitter: @iamErica_Mena
- Instagram: @iamerica_mena
Height, weight and physical appearance
- Height: 175 cm (5’9”)
- Weight: 66 kg (146 lb)
- Blood Group:-
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Body Measurements: 36-24-36 (Bust-36, Waist-24, and Hips-36 inches)
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
- Father: Brian Mena
- Mother: Sonia Mena
- Sister: Lisa Mena
- Children: King Javian Conde, Safaree Samuels, Legend Brian Samuels
Boyfriend, girlfriend and dating history
Erica had been dating Raul, a member of the Terror Squad rap group, since 2000, when she was in her teens.
The first few years of their relationship seemed to be good and strong. In 2007, she gave birth to their son, Raja, when she was just 19 years old.
However, the relationship went sour in the public eye when she claimed that she was physically and mentally abused.
In 2011 it was revealed that she had also abused Raul. Video posted by Hollywood TV YouTube shows how she punched, kicked and attacked Raul outside my studio.
She even chased and beat him before proceeding to tear her shirt.
They separated in 2011, which was probably due to her abusive behavior.
She was romantically linked to Fabolous in 2011. Rumors of a relationship are said to have caused her and Kimbella to have a major falling out, as Erica was jealous that Kim stole him while he was still in love.
She publicly admitted in 2013 that DJ Jealous had cheated on her wife.
As quoted by Erica herself, she “started messing with someone” and calling him “evil”, “liar” and “desperate”.
There is no more information about this alleged affair between the two of them.
She came into the limelight after dating Sin, a model and Instagram star. They started dating in 2013.
They appeared together in the fourth season of love and hip hop, where Cynw is introduced as Erica‘s new girlfriend.
However, the couple separated in 2014. They dropped out by the fifth season of the reality show.
It is not known exactly when she and Cliff, who is Kevin Durant’s “adopted brother,” broke up.
Their relationship only came to light when he was tragically murdered in 2019, and she paid a heartfelt tribute to Cliff.
On December 2019, she got married to rapper and TV personality Safari. The couple tied the knot in October 2019 at Legacy Castle in New Jersey.
They welcomed a baby boy in 2020, named Safiree Samuels. She revealed that they were expecting a second child in May 2021, who was later named Legend Brian Samuels.
However, media reported that she officially filed for divorce from him the same month her second child with Safaree was revealed. Their divorce was finalized in September 2022.
According to different sources, she has an estimated net worth of $1 million. She was seen amassing her wealth through her works in the entertainment industry.
In July 2020, Erica and Safaree revealed that they had purchased their luxury dream home.
They posted the photo on their social media pages, captioning it, “We can’t do what they said,” and she wrote, “We found our dream home.”
The house has high ceilings, a full kitchen, a mirrored gym, a minibar, a multi-car garage and a pool among other amenities.
In July 2022, following news of their divorce, it was revealed that the former couple sold the home for $1.3 million to Carlos King, a television executive and producer.
Being arrested due to a domestic dispute
On October 2018, she and Cliff Dixon, who was later revealed to be her boyfriend, were arrested for a domestic dispute at her residence in Georgia.
He was charged with criminal trespass, while she was charged with possession of marijuana.
The couple harassed an upstairs neighbor after she kicked down a locked bedroom door to protect herself.
He was released after posting bail.
- Erica gave birth to a son, King Conde, when she was only 18 years old, from her relationship with her ex-boyfriend, Raul Conde.
- She was born in a prison.
- Erica has a strong personality.
- She won a Jennifer Lopez look-alike contest in her teens.
- Erica is bisexual.
- She is very blunt and aggressive.
- Erica was once a “Dash Doll” and was hired by TV personality Kourtney Kardashian to work as a deal partner at the newly decorated Dash Miami store.
- She was once friends with the Kardashians.
- Erica‘s previous relationships were with men in the music industry.
- She had a troubled youth as her father was a drug dealer while her mother sold drugs for him.
- Her ideal type is someone who can tame her and make her a woman.
- you are not alone (TBA), as Beverly
- step mother (2022), as Zoey
- Millennials (2022), as Lola Etienne and associate producer
- Swag Inc. (2019), as a supporting character
- I got Hooked Up 2 (2019), as Miss Peaches
- Almost amazing (2017), as Kara
- 50 Cent: The Massacre – Special Edition (2005), as supporting characters
- On the way (2004), as self and production assistant
T. V. series
- Hush (AMC | 2022), as Gina
- Sacrifice (BET | 2021), as Bella
- Running in Brooklyn (BET | 2018), self
- No master of (Netflix | 2017), as Nikki
- CSI: Cyber (CBS | 2015), as a supporting character
- Presents VH1 News (VH1 | 2005), self
programs on TV
- Love and Hip Hop: Secrets Unlocked (VH1 | 2021), as a guest
- real (Syndication | 2021), as guest
- Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta (VH1 | 2018), as a guest
- Hip Hop Square (VH1 | 2018), as a contestant
- Frightened famous (VH1 | 2017), as guest
- Wild ‘n Out (VH1 | 2017), as guest
- Bad Girls Club: East Meets West (Oxygen | 2017), as co-host
- Bad Girls Club (Oxygen | 2016), as co-host
- The Playboy Morning Show (Playboy TV | 2015), as guest
- Reality Television Awards (IEG Global | 2015), as host
- EW/Road to Ether (FilmOn.TV | 2015), as guest
- GGN: Snoop Dogg’s Double G News Network (YouTube | 2014), as a guest
- 106 and Park (BET | 2014), as a guest
- Love and Hip Hop: Check Yourself (VH1 | 2013), as guest
- The Trisha Goddard Show (ITV | 2013), as a guest
- The Show with Winnie (MTV | 2013), as a guest
- Black Ink Crew: New York (VH1 | 2013), as guest
- Love and Hip Hop (VH1 | 2011), as guest
- Kourtney and Khloe take Miami (E! | 2009), as guest
Music video scene
- yo (sorry miss) (2005) – Chris Brown
- History of Confirmed Baccalaureate (La Femme Fatale Publishing | 2013), as Author
- At the bottom of it all (La Femme Fatale Publishing | 2013), as Author
“I’m constantly going through the transition of love and hate at the same time and it makes me who I am. Erica Mena in the concrete jungle, definitely not the hospitality of the South.”
“Yeah, I was in booty magazines and did music videos but guess what? I could even be on Nickelodeon if I wanted to!”
“You can never move forward without proper closure.”
“At age 26, I own a house in Florida.”
“DJ Jealous certainly talks about me, but I am one of many. I assumed he had children but wasn’t actually married. I came to know only when I started shooting for ‘Love and Hip Hop’. After I found out, I was still in shock because we had been together for so long.”
“With this whole wedding situation, people should warn you how stressful it is.”
“I am certainly sorry for my behavior but not for my thoughts.”
“I was doing catalog work for a while when I was 14, and eventually, there was one day when I was just walking around New York City and I got stopped by an MTV scout and I did a Jennifer Lopez look. And I won it. Erica Mena I’m definitely that crazy, sexy cool girl.”
“I’m a Bronx girl so I definitely have my little wild element.”
“Granted, there have been immature mistakes, but a marriage is a marriage.”
Erica Mena didn’t have an easy life growing up. Plus, it seems drama finds her wherever she goes.
Fortunately, she has the courage and persistence to bounce back and persevere.
- Rachel Matthews – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth
- Nina Es – Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Net Worth, Boyfriend
#Erica #Mena #Wiki #Bio #Facts #Age #Height #Boyfriend #Net #Worth