Ekin-su is a talented British actress, model and Instagram star known for her appearances on reality TV shows. love island
In this case, she won worldwide attention as she successfully won love island Season 8 in 2022.
Ekin-su has been interested in modeling and acting since childhood. Thus, she tried to pursue a career in this field to enter the world of professional entertainment.
Later, she competed here for Ireland Miss Asia Pacific World In 2011. Also, she participated in other beauty pageants as well.
Early in her career, she used the stage names Su Ekin Cülcülolu and Su Hayzel to gain better attention.
Then, in 2020, she was cast in a Turkish series Kuzey Yldz lk Aşk. In this case, she performed well as a serial actress.
Moreover, Eakin-soo became more famous after starring in the eighth season of Love Island. Keeping this in mind, she won the reality show competition.
For these reasons, as a famous influencer, she is active on all social media like Instagram, Twitter and TikTok.
- Full name: Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu
- Stage Name: Ekin-su
- Nickname: Ekin-su
- Birthday: 21 August 1994
- Birthplace: Islington, London, England
- Zodiac: Leo
- Nationality: British
- Occupation: Model, actress, Instagram star
- Education: University of Central Lancashire
- Hobbies: Singing, travelling
- Twitter: @ekinsuofficial
- Instagram: @ekinsuofficial
- TikTok: @ekinsuofficial
Height, weight and physical appearance
- Height: 167 cm (5’6″)
- Weight: 58 kg (128 lb)
- Blood Group:-
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Body Measurements: 35-27-40 (Bust-35, Waist-27, and Hips-40 inches)
- Shoe Size: 5.5 (UK)
Boyfriend and dating history
Eakin was previously involved with a television personality who was also a businessman named James Locke.
However, there is no clue as to how their relationship started and ended. The two did not publicize their romance while they were together.
Ekin-su has a special relationship with a television personality named David Sanclementi.
The relationship of these two started with the popular reality show love island. The pair emerged as the winners of the 8th season of the series in 2022.
However, their relationship hit controversy in April 2023. In the case, multiple sources say the couple got into an argument after Akin discovered messages on his phone from David to two models.
Her net worth is estimated at $1 million to $2 million. She has earned her wealth from many jobs like model, Instagram star and actress.
Although Ekin-Su worked as a Turkish model and actress prior to her participation in Love Island, the reality show greatly affected her star status.
Along with her partner David Sanclimenti, she took home the $63,000 winning prize for the eighth season of the popular dating series.
Shortly after leaving the series, Ekin-su popularity earned a spin-off show. In ITV’s Ekin-Su and Davide: Homecomings, the pair travel to each other’s home countries of Turkey and Italy with a program that explores their heritage.
With that in mind, there is plenty of scope for Ekin-Su, who signed for £126,000. This amount makes her the highest paid Love Island star in the show’s history.
After making a name for himself on Love Island, Akin went on to garner impressive collaborations as an influencer.
As a famous star, she signed a deal worth $1,261,820 million to become the face of fast fashion brand Oh Poly, according to The Guardian.
Not only this, she also collaborated with hair care brand Beauty Works and released a vegan makeup line with B Perfect Cosmetics.
- Before his popular image on Love Island and the Turkish soap opera Kuze Yıldızı, Cülcüloğlu appeared in her campus budget reality show. She attended the University of Central Lancashire to pursue a degree in performing arts.
- To portray the character in her university art degree, Eakin used the name Susie Hazel.
- In 2022, she made a popular Instagram post promoting her role as one of the series participants on Love Island.
- As a celebrity, she also had flings with reality stars Essex is the only way, James Locke.
- Also, she tied the knot with Gemma Owen in season eight love island
- She joined as an entertainer Force 1 Management work
- Additionally, she has a verified badge on her social media including Twitter, Instagram and TikTok.
- Akin-soo won love island Season 8 in 2022.
- She attended the John Wick movie premiere.
- In this case, she is an ambassador BPerfect Cosmetics And Hey Polly.
- Her ideal type is…
T. V. series
- love island (ITV2 | 2022), as himself
- Kuze Yildizi (Dizilah | 2020), as Isil
“The sun is shining and so are you.”
“I wear the smile you gave me.”
“I really liked some of the lyrics…”
“Keep shining, beautiful. The world needs your light.”
“Life is a matter of choices and every choice you make makes you…”
“You don’t have to perform like them, you have to perform like you.”
“They told me to fall in love with her; I had to laugh at her. But every time she smiles, I fall in love.”
“It’s something you always have to remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you look and smarter than you think.”
“Be the girl you want your girl to be. Be the girl your guy wants to date. Be classy, be smart, be real, but above all be nice.”
“They always say, “There’s a new love island, this, that, you’ll be forgotten.” But it doesn’t bother me because of who I am. I know what I’m going to do in life. And I know my dream. .’
“It’s been great to see all the fans these past few days. There was so much love in their eyes. From very young children to very old people to grandmothers wanting to meet me. I love you all. I appreciate you all very much.”
- Nina Es – Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Net Worth, Boyfriend
#Wiki #Bio #Facts #Age #Boyfriend #Net #Worth #Height