Jessica Barden is a British actress. She is best known for her acting work end of the world (2017-2019) and Scarborough (2018), in which she later earned a British Independent Film Award nomination.
Her other notable works include: Hanna (2011), Lobster (2015), The new romantic (2018), and Pink sky ahead (2020).
She made her acting debut in 1999 with the serial Vintage. My parents are alienswith a small role.
After that the Cancer actress continued her TV appearance with acting There are no angels (2005) and also the chase (2006).
She made her big screen debut in 2007 when she played the role of Mary Ratcliffe. Mrs. Ratcliffe’s Revolution.
From that year she also started acting in the ITV series, Coronation Street Until 2008.
In 2010, Jessica was cast as Jodie Long in the romantic-comedy directed by Stephen Frears. Tamara Drewe which earned her a nomination as Young British Performer of the Year.
Later, she made another comeback for other films, viz Hanna (2011), Comedown (2012), in the dark (2012), and also Mindscape (2013).
In 2015, she appeared as Kit Carmichael for the BBC One series, outcast, In which she later acted murder (2016).
Her career took off when she starred in a popular Netflix series. end of the world (2017), which originally aired on Channel 4.
A year later, in 2018, she appeared in various films The new romantic And Scarborough.
In 2019, she became more popular after appearing in two music videos for Conan Grey crazy And Ozzy Osbourne’s too Under the graveyard.
Subsequently, she starred in the Netflix thriller series, pieces of her (2021), and the movie as well Hearts of stone (2022).
- Real Name: Jessica Barden
- Stage Name: Jessica Barden
- Nickname: Jessica, Jessie
- Birthday: 21 July 1992
- Birthplace: Northallerton, North Yorkshire, England
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Nationality: English
- Religion: Judaism
- Occupation: Actress
- Education: Wetherby High School
- Sibling: Josh (brother)
- Husband: Max Winkler
- Children: 1
- Instagram: @jessybarden
Height, weight and physical appearance
- Height: 157 cm (5’2″)
- Weight: 52 kg (115 lb)
- Blood Group:-
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Body Measurements: 33-23.5-34 (Bust -33, Waist -23.5, and Hips -34 inches)
- Shoe Size: 7.5 (US)
- Dress Size:-
- Father: Paul Barden
- Mother: Gail Barden
- Brothers: Josh Barden, Joe Barden
- Children: 1
Husbands, boyfriends and dating history
She is married to Max, who is Junglel and Director, in March 2021. She revealed that she gave birth to their first daughter in October 2021, whose name has yet to be revealed.
According to multiple sources, she has built a net worth of around $1 million to $2 million. She earns the most by working as an actress.
- Jessica announced on October 19, 2021 that she had given birth to her first daughter.
- Her husband Max is a film producer.
- Jessica lives in Los Angeles.
- She moved to West Yorkshire with her family when she was 3 years old.
- Many fans praise her “non-aging” look, which makes her look younger than her actual age.
- Jessica is able to deliver any line in a deadpan manner, a skill that is difficult for other actors to do.
- Her mother works as an accountant.
- Jessica‘s father is a prison guard.
- Her parents separated when she was 15 years old.
- She said she had a tough time when she had to deal with her parents’ divorce.
- Her ideal type is…
- Hearts of stone (2022), as Agatha
- Pink sky ahead (2020), as Winona
- holler (2020), as Ruth
- Jungleland (2019), as sky
- Scarborough (2018), as Beth
- The new romantic (2018), as Blake Conway
- the habit (2017), as Lee
- Mindhorn (2016), as Jasmine
- Lobster (2015), Woman with a Nosebleed (Cameo)
- Away from the madding crowd (2015), as Liddy
- Lullaby (2014), as Meredith
- Mindscape (2013), as Mousey
- in the dark (2012), as Mary
- Comedown (2012), as Kelly
- Hanna (2011), as Sophie
- Tamara Drewe (2010), as Jodi Long
- Mrs. Ratcliffe’s Revolution (2007), as Mary Ratcliffe
- Robot Chicken (Adult Swimming | 2021) as Ray, Riley’s friend, Grady Twins (voice)
- pieces of her (Netflix | 2021), as Jane
- Lamb of God (Foxtel’s Showcase | 2019), as Sister Carla
- end of the world (Netflix | 2017-2019), as Alyssa
- Penny Terrible (Showtime | 2016), as Justin
- murder (BBC Two | 2016), as Jess
- Excluded (BBC | 2015), as Kit Carmichael
- Chicken (Channel 4 | 2014), as Barmaid / Penny
- is coming (Channel 4 | 2013), as Ruby
- Vera (ITV | 2012), as Stella McCain
- Comedy Showcase (Channel 4 | 2011), as Barmaid
- Coronation Street (ITV | 2007–2008), as Kayleigh Morton
- the chase (BBC One | 2006), as Amy
- There are no angels (Channel 4 | 2005), as Lucy
- My parents are aliens (ITV | 1999), as Schoolgirl (cameo)
programs on TV
- good things (FX | 2020), as himself
Music video scene
- crazy (2019) – Conan Grey
- Under the graveyard (2019) – Ozzy Osbourne
- IMDb Awards 2018 – Breakout Stars Award – end of the world, Scarborough, The new romantic
- British Independent Film Awards 2019 – Best Supporting Actress – Scarborough
- London Critics Circle Film Awards 2011 – Young British Performer of the Year – Tamara Drewe
“We all went to my school for roles as extras because a lot of children’s shows were filmed in Leeds near where I grew up. We all did my parents are aliens.
“And if I have kids one day, I can tell them I was famous on Instagram, which is really fun, and they’ll think I’m really lame. Everything is temporary. “
“I have a lot of stage fright.”
“I’m afraid of people… Some days you really don’t want to be the center of attention. And it makes you feel insecure.”
“I’m 25, but I look like I’m 16 so I don’t take age personally.”
“It’s healthy to create boundaries for yourself. In my experience, many panic attacks can be stopped by simply saying, ‘I’m sorry, I can’t do this because I feel uncomfortable.’
“There’s still a tendency to cast women one way or the other – you’re either soft and shy or you’re really sassy and funny, but I think we’re all that.”
“I was always a show-off with my friends; We used to do interpretive dance nights for Christina Milian and Sean Paul where we would film it.”
“I know a lot of friends who grew up without a father and it really makes you stronger. You have to prove, you have to defend yourself.”
“I’ve played with a lot of teenagers and I think sometimes it makes them a little bit edgier, because when you’re a teenager you’re not connected to yourself at all.”
“Every job is fun, but I love knowing what you’re going to be doing every day, learning something every day.”
“I’m one of those people when I see a homeless person on the street, I want to know their story. There’s a reason they got there.”
“I stayed at home and loved my own company because I was afraid of everyone else my own age, which I think is a lot of people.”
“I’m a very dramatic person.”
“I definitely wanted to be a woman and be treated as an adult, I was not at all interested in being young.”
Jessica Barden is one of the most beautiful British actresses in the acting industry. It always improves for the better. Keep up the good work!
- Nina Es – Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Net Worth, Boyfriend
#Jessica #Barden #Wiki #Bio #Facts #Age #Height #Husband #Net #Worth