Kat Dennings is an American actress. She is best known for her appearance in 2 broken girls (2011-2017), Wandavision (2021), and Marvel’s great series (2011, 2013 and 2022).
Other notable acting credits include: 40 year old virgin (2005), Grand mother’s house 2 (2006), Charlie Bartlett (2007), House Bunny (2008), Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist (2008), rescuer (2009), and Suburban Gothic (2014).
She made her acting debut by appearing in the popular HBO TV series, Gender and the City (2000), as Jenny Brier.
She then acted in another TV serial, Father’s upbringing (2001–2002) as Sarah Stewart, after which she appeared in a television movie. Scream Team (2002).
Kat returned to acting in 2003 leaving nothing behind And Less than perfect.
The Gemini actress made her big screen debut in 2004, when she played the role of Sloan in the film. Raise your voice.
After that Kat appeared again as a film actress Down in the valley (2005), 40 year old virgin (2005), London (2005), and Grand mother’s house 2 (2006).
Kat‘s career began in 2008 when she gained popularity with her role as Nora Silverberg. Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist.
Because of that role, she was later nominated for various awards such as Satellite Awards, MTV Movie Award and Teen Choice Award.
Kat continued her career in TV series American Dad! (2009), 2 broken girls (2011-2017), and also newsroom (2014).
She landed the lead role of Darcy Lewis for Marvel’s production film, great (2011) which followed Thor: The Dark World (2013).
Kat later expanded her acting career boastful (2017-2020), The Simpsons (2017), Dallas and Robo (2018), and Wandavision (2021).
- Real Name: Catherine Victoria Litwalk
- Stage Name: Kat Dennings
- Nickname: Cat
- Birthday: 13 June 1986
- Birthplace: Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, United States
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress
- Education: Friends Central School.
- Hobbies: Knitting and painting
- Facebook: Kat Dennings Official
- Twitter: @OfficialKat
- Instagram: @katdeningsss
Height, weight and physical appearance
- Height: 161 cm (5’3″)
- Weight: 58 kg (128 lb)
- Blood Group:-
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Body Measurements: 38-27-34 (Bust-38, Waist-27, and Hips-34 inches)
- Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Father: Gerald Litwack
- Mother: Ellen Litwalk
- Brother: Jeffrey S. Litwalk
- Sister: Debbie Litwalk
Boyfriend and dating history
In late 2011, media reported that she was dating Nick, who is her co-star 2 broken girls. In the sitcom series, they acted as friends and occasional crushes.
It is not really clear when and why the couple broke up.
Kat and Josh started dating in 2014. E! news They made it official to the public in October of that year when they attended Beverly Hills’ Carousel of Hope Ball.
Unfortunately, the pair called it quits in the summer of 2016. A source told the media that the decision to split was mutual and the two “are still friends and care for each other.”
She is rumored to have met and started dating in early 2021, during the pandemic. In May 2021, it was revealed that the couple was engaged.
Their relationship is still going strong.
As cited by several sources, her net worth is estimated at $25 million. Kat seems to have made her fortune mainly through acting.
For her famous acting project, 2 broken girls (2011-2017) ran for six seasons, earning her $150,000 per episode.
According to those salary reports, Kat can be estimated to have earned a total of approximately $20 million for the series. She earned over $50 million in royalties from syndication.
She purchased a home in Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles, California in 2013 from blogger Kathryn Power and her friend.
The home sold in 2016 for $1.85 million.
Kat’s current home is in San Rafael, San Francisco Bay, California which is worth $1 million. The total area of this property is 8,000 sq.ft.
The house is said to have 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and lots of amenities.
- Kat said that Judaism is an important part of her history, but in reality, religion is not part of her life.
- It considers itself cultural and ethnic rather than religious.
- She does not smoke and drink.
- Kat hates being around people who smoke and drink.
- She practices Transcendental Meditation.
- Kat lives in Los Angeles with her cat, Millie.
- Kat is an animal welfare supporter.
- She idolizes her own boyfriend, Andrew W.K., since 2014.
- Her mother works as a speech therapist and poet.
- Her father is a chairman, college professor and pharmacologist.
- She grew up in Penn Cottage.
- Kat reveals that her home in Penn Cottage, which was built in 1694, is haunted.
- She said her family did not have enough money to afford her formal acting lessons.
- She had been homeschooled for a long time.
- At the age of 14, Kat moved with her family to Los Angeles.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $25 million.
- circle of friends (2020), as Abby
- Hollywood adventure (2015), as a cameo
- Suburban Gothic (2014), Becca Thompson
- Thor: The Dark World (2013), as Darcy Lewis
- To write love on her hand (2012), as Renee Yohe
- great (2011), as Darcy Lewis
- Daydream nation (2010), as Carolyn Wexler
- rescuer (2009), as Katrina Debrofkowitz/Angel
- shorts (2009), as Stacey Thompson
- Answer man (2009), as Dahlia
- Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist (2008), as Norah Silverberg
- House Bunny (2008), as Mona
- Charlie Bartlett (2007), as Susan Gardner
- Grand mother’s house 2 (2006), as Molly Fuller
- London (2005), as Lily
- 40 year old virgin (2005), as Marla Piedmont
- Down in the valley (2005), as April
- Raise your voice (2004), as Sloane
- What if…? (Disney+ | 2021), as Darcy Lewis (voice).
- Wandavision (Disney+ | 2021), as Darcy Lewis
- Dollface (Hulu | 2019–present), as Jules Wiley
- Dallas and Robo (YouTube Premium | 2018), as Dallas Moonshiner (voice).
- The Simpsons (Fox | 2017), as Valerie (voice).
- boastful (Netflix | 2017-2020), as Leah Birch (voice).
- newsroom (HBO | 2014), as himself
- Sesame Street (PBS | 2014), as himself
- 2 broken girls (CBS | 2011–2017), as Max George Black
- American Dad! (Fox | 2009), as Tanqueray (voice).
- CSI: NY (CBS | 2005), as Sarah Endecott
- ER (NBC | 2005–2006), as Zoe Butler
- Less than perfect (ABC | 2003), as Caitlin
- leaving nothing behind (CBS | 2003), as Jennifer Norton
- Father’s upbringing (WB | 2001-2002), as Sarah Stewart
- Gender and the City (HBO | 2000), as Jenny Brier
- Hollywood Critics Association TV Awards 2021 – Best Supporting Actress in a Limited Series, Anthology Series or Television Movie – Wandavision
- People’s Choice Award 2014 – Favorite TV Gal Pal – 2 broken girls
- Teen Choice Award 2009 – Choice Movie Actress: Music/Dance – Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist
- MTV Movie Awards 2009 – Breakthrough Female Performance – Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist
- Satellite Award 2008 – Best Actress in a Motion Picture Drama – Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist
- Crystal Reel Awards 2012 – Best Actress – To write love on her hand
“If you don’t like me, that’s your problem.”
“Though anything can happen under the influence of ice water.”
“I’ve never dyed my hair, never had my teeth fixed or tanned.”
“My mom took me to a Dolly Parton concert when I was 3 years old.”
“I wrote a script with my brother that got blacklisted in 2008.”
“I played every instrument you can think of for 10 minutes. So I am moderate in everything. I can play the drums, guitar, piano, violin, saxophone, clarinet, flute… not good.”
“I can watch a movie and go, ‘Oh my God, that person is acting.’ If you just listen to what the other person is saying, your response will always be true.”
“I was a very unique child.”
“I’m very outspoken, frankly, and I have to say I can’t judge anybody for doing anything.”
“I don’t really think about doing something, I think there’s a way to go about your daily life with compassion for other people.”
“I am a strange man.”
“I was never in danger, but being an actor is a very ambiguous place because you never know where your next job is going to be.”
“I’m really visionary, which has served me well.”
“I’m really comfortable with myself.”
“The more uncomfortable I feel at home.”
“I was a Girl Scout!”
“What would a guy say to a girl he doesn’t understand.”
“There are things I don’t like to rehearse, really emotional things, I don’t like to rehearse. You just killed and killed.”
“I don’t know, I like the word sassy.”
“I’m from Pennsylvania, so I’ve been in New York a lot, and my brother lives in New York.”
“I have nothing to hide!”
“I always keep the door open, I always try to be nice.”
“I want to see as many movies as possible, and I want a lot of strangely influential movies.”
“I think you can tell when someone is being dishonest as an actor.”
“I have friends who are very sarcastic but I never think of them as mean.”
Already having many skills and experience, Kat Dennings shows her fans that she is a masterpiece.
#Kat #Dennings #Wiki #Bio #Facts #Age #Height #Boyfriend #Net #Worth