Chiara Aurelia is an American actress. Beginning her career as a child actress, she is known for acting Gerald’s game (2017) and Back roads (2018).
As she matures, she is involved in teen serials such as Cruel summer (2021).
She started her career as a model before moving into a media outlet. She started acting at the Lee Strasberg Theater when she was just four years old.
After that, she decided to move to Los Angeles in 2014 to pursue a career as an actress. That year, she starred in three films and two TV series simultaneously.
The movies and TV series in question are included opal, gaming, dead celebrity, Pretty little liarsAnd CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
For her film debut Opal (2014), she won the Best Young Artist Award at the 2015 CineRockom International Film Festival.
She got big success when she acted in a hit movie Fear Street Part Two: 1978 In 2021. This earned her a lot of praise and recognition.
In 2022, she would join the cast of the film The luckiest girl alive With famous actors and actresses Finn Wittrock and Mila Kunis.
- Real name: Chiara Aurelia de Braconier d’Alphen
- Stage Name: Chiara Aurelia
- Nickname: Chiara
- Birthday: 13 September 2002
- Birthplace: Taos, New Mexico, United States
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian
- Occupation: Actress
- Education: Lee Strasberg Theater
- Hobbies: Photography, Travelling, Acting
- Facebook: Chiara Aurelia Official
- Twitter: @Chiara_Aurelia
- Instagram: @chiaraaurelia
Height, weight and physical appearance
- Height: 157 cm (5’2″)
- Weight: 56 kg (125 lb)
- Blood Group:-
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Body Measurements: 32-24-34 (Bust-32, Waist-24, and Hips-34 inches)
- Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Father: Frédéric de Braconnier d’Alfain
- Mother: Claudia Kleefeld
- Sister: Giverny De Braconier d’Alphen
Boyfriend and dating history
Chiara has never been in a publicly known relationship. She probably keeps her personal and dating life private.
Although her net worth is unknown, many sources have estimated the figure to be between $1 million and $5 million.
She is likely to have amassed her wealth from her primary career as an actress.
- Chiara moved to Los Angeles from New Mexico when she was just four years old to study acting.
- She enjoys travelling.
- Her go-to genre is the thriller.
- Chiara is very active on social media and from there she always tries to connect with her fans.
- She values her privacy.
- Her father, Frédéric de Braconière d’Alfain, has died.
- Chiara is interested in fashion.
- She is good at singing and dancing.
- Her grandfather was an actor as well as a singer, while her granddaughter was the founder of the Mark Taper Forum.
- Chiara loves to cook a variety of meals for her friends and family.
- She often does fitness because she wants to stay fit.
- Chiara may have a serious and haughty aura, but she’s actually lovable.
- From the age of four, she was always drawn towards acting.
- Chiara loves 90s fashion.
- She does not follow a vegetarian diet.
- Chiara had a pet dog, but it died in 2019.
- Her ideal type is…
- The luckiest girl alive (2022), as Young Ani
- Fear Street Part Two: 1978 (2021), as Sheila
- The Young Entertainer Awards (2019), Self
- Back roads (2018), as Misty Altmire
- Gerald’s game (2017), as Young JC
- golden year (2016), as Heather
- The voice of fear (2016), as Molly
- Garden Party (2016), as Laura
- secret summer (2016), as Haley
- big sky (2015), as Grace
- We are your friends (2015), as Kaylee
- almost (2015), as Zoe Williams
- Opal (2014), as Opal
- Gaming (2014), as Merce Bege
- dead celebrity (2014), as Young Lauren
- Cruel summer (Freeform | 2021), as Jeanette Turner
- Tell me your secrets (TNT | 2021), as Rose Lord
- Teens want to know (YouTube | 2019), as himself
- brave (NBC | 2018), as Verina Curtis
- road to recovery (ABC Family | 2016), as 12-year-old Ellie
- Nicky, Ricky, Dickie and Don (Nickelodeon | 2015), as Dennis
- Agent Carter (ABC | 2015), as 10-year-old Eva
- Pretty little liars (Freeform | 2014), as Edison
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (CBS | 2014), as Young Karen Bishop
programs on TV
- IMDb On the Scene – Interviews (YouTube | 2022), as a guest
- The Kelly Clarkson Show (NBC | 2022), as a guest
- Entertainment tonight (YouTube | 2022), as a guest
- Young Entertainer Awards (YouTube | 2021), as host
- The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon (NBC | 2021), as a guest
- Celebrity Page (Reelz | 2021), as guest
- In a creative company (YouTube | 2021), as a guest
- 39th Annual Young Artist Awards (YouTube | 2018), as a guest
- The Young Entertainer Awards (YouTube | 2018), as a guest
- 38th Annual Young Artist Awards (YouTube | 2017), as host
- Synerocom (Facebook | 2015), as a guest
- 2019 Young Entertainer Awards – Best Supporting Young Actress (Independent or Film Festival Feature Film) – Back roads
- 2018 Young Entertainer Awards – Best Supporting Young Actress (Independent or Film Festival Feature Film) – Gerald’s game
- 2017 BaM Awards – Best Performance by a Young Actress in a Supporting Role – Gerald’s game
- 2015 Cinerocom International Film Festival – Best Young Actor – Opal
- 2022 Critics’ Choice Television Awards – Best Actress in a Drama Series – Cruel summer
- 2021 Hollywood Critics Association TV Awards – Best Actress in a Broadcast Network or Cable Series (Drama) – Cruel summer
- 2021 Women’s Image Network Awards – Outstanding Actress (Drama Series) – Cruel summer
- 2019 National Film and Television Awards – Best Newcomer – Chiara Aurelia
- 2016 Young Artist Awards – Best Performance in a TV Movie or Special (Young Actress) – secret summer
“Sexual assault happens to 99% of women and is probably the most under-discussed issue. Arresting people is the hardest thing. One of the hardest things for people to do is charge. I think we need to make a difference and hopefully film and television and telling people’s stories and women’s stories and discussing these events will have an impact around the world. “
“I’m very grateful and I think it’s amazing that people have accepted me for the work I’ve done. And I think that’s a little support and a pat on the back that a lot of actors don’t get a chance to get. So I couldn’t be more grateful to be where I am in my life and my career.”
“From a really young age, my mother said that if I wanted to earn money as a kid doing something that didn’t necessarily earn money, then I needed to donate some of it. And if I’m going to be in such a privileged position myself, I need to focus on giving back to others.”
“I definitely think you can donate anything – time, money, energy, your thoughts and prayers and bring more conversations to light. I think there are many different ways to help the world around you, but I think my whole generation Really needs work.
“We’re very centered, and even when we’re not centered, we’re doing something to validate others or we’re doing something to see someone else’s reaction. And I think that if we continue to live in a state of selfishness, we will not be able to progress our society at all.”
“I actually started doing theater when I was four, but I didn’t start doing professional work until I was a bit older.”
“I think it’s important to just focus in the moment, which I work on a lot. And stay grounded and focused on living in the moment and not worrying too much about what’s coming next and what’s gone before. Just enjoying every day and how lucky I am and how blessed I am to be able to enjoy all the opportunities I have.”
“All important stories are basically people who died and their stories never got told. And it’s a unique job that we get the opportunity to bring these characters and these people back to life and tell their story and talk about something they’ve experienced. Special work.”
“I have a really incredible support system. I have a wonderful mother who loves me unconditionally and family and friends who are constantly there to support me and bring me back down to earth. And a lot of people don’t have that.”
“Jessica Biel is the best… […] I’ve looked up to Jessica Biel for years, the Jessica Biel of Jessica Biel and a strong woman. There is much to aspire to. “
Chiara Aurelia has been pursuing her dream since she was a child. She has inspired many aspiring actresses to follow her lead and work hard to achieve something.
- Rachel Matthews – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth
- Nina Es – Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Net Worth, Boyfriend
#Chiara #Aurelia #Wiki #Bio #Facts #Age #Boyfriend #Net #Worth