Zoey Deutch is an American actress. She’s initially recognized as the daughter of Howard Deutch and Lea Thompson.
As an actress, she’s best known for starring in Everybody Wants Some!! (2016), The Politician (2019–2020), and Set It Up (2018).
She began her acting journey when she was fifteen years old with the TV series The Suite Life on Deck in 2010 and had her first recurring role in the TV series Ringer the following year.
Somewhere in the range of 2011 and 2013, she showed up in a few TV series such as NCIS, Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior, Hallelujah, and Switched at Birth.
Her massive breakthrough, however, happened when she was cast in the movie Beautiful Creatures in 2013. The movie was based on a successful novel with a similar title.
After starring in the movie, she showed up in another movie titled Vampire Academy a year later. It had become an immense commercial success, and her performance was widely praised.
In 2017, she was involved in five movies at once, including Before I Fall, Rebel in the Rye, The Disaster Artist, Flower, and The Year Of Spectacular Men.
Besides being active on both small and big screens, she also had the talent to model for several music videos, for example, Anyone (2021) by Justin Bieber and Perfect (2017) by Ed Sheeran.
- Real Name: Zoey Francis Chaya Thompson Deutch
- Stage Name: Zoey Deutch
- Also Known as: –
- Nickname: Zoey
- Birthday: November 10, 1994
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Judaism
- Profession: Actress
- Education: LACHSA (Los Angeles County High School for the Arts) (Theater and Visual Arts), Oakwood School, Young Actors Space
- Hobbies: Cooking, playing Animal Crossing
- Facebook: Zoey Deutch Official
- Twitter: @zoeydeutch
- Instagram: @zoeydeutch
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Height: 163 cm (5’4”)
- Weight: 53 kg (117 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Hazel brown
- Body Measurements: 34-25-35 (Bust -34, Waist -25, and Hips -35 inches)
- Shoe Size: 6 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Father: Howard Deutch
- Mother: Lea Thompson
- Brother: –
- Sister: Madelyn Deutch
Boyfriend & Dating History
Avan is the very first publicly known boyfriend of Zoey. The couple reportedly met 2012 Kids’ Choice Awards and started dating not long after.
They often took pictures with one another at different events and enjoyed their time together.
The pair break up five years later. However, they still appeared in a couple of same projects such as The Year of Spectacular Men (2017) and Zombieland: Double Tap (2019) that indicates they probably split up on good terms.
Zoey started dating Dylan, who’s an actor, shortly after her separation with Avan. Their relationship reportedly began in 2017, and throughout most of it, they occassionally posted photos together and attended events together.
It’s said they called it quites sometimes in 2019 for unknown reasons to the public.
She officially announced her relationship with Jimmy, who’s a well-known actor, in 2021. They regularly share cute and adorable posts on their respective social media pages such as birthday congratulations and wishes, and Valentine celebration.
In May 2022, the couple were seen on vacation in French along with another celebrity couple, Shaun White and Nina Dobrev. Their relationship appeared to still going on strong.
She’s estimated to own around $4 million of net worth. Zoey seemed to build her net worth and earn most of her income through her career as an actress.
- Zoe adopted a dog from a shelter and named it Maybelle.
- She has two tattoos related to her pet dog on her body.
- Her elder sister, Madelyn Deutch, is also an actress.
- She is a supporter of different social causes, for example, the Time’s Up and Planned Parenthood movements.
- Her paternal grandfather, Murray Deutch, is a music executive. Meanwhile, her maternal grandmother, Barbara Barry Thompson, is a musician.
- Zoey graduated a year early from high school.
- Her dream meals are matzah ball soup, pickles, half pastrami, Caesar salad, latkes, and egg cream.
- She said she has textbook neurotic-father-daughter dynamics with her father.
- Her father, Howard Deutch, is a director while her mother, Lea Thompson, is an actress.
- She admitted that she is addicted to social media.
- Her great-uncle, Robert Walden, is also an actor.
- She already had a winter wonderland-themed Bat Mitzvah as per her religions custom.
- Zoey thinks her mother, who was born and raised Christian, is more Jewish than her Jewish father.
- She skipped a ninth grade.
- Zoey believes in the power of hard work.
- Her father is of Polish Jewish and Russian Jewish descent. And her mother has English, Irish,
- German, Scots-Irish, and distant Dutch ancestry.
- She said the best advice she ever got was ‘Work hard, be nice, and keep going.’
- Her boyfriend, Jimmy Tatro, is also an actor.
- Zoey took acting classes since she was five years old.
- Her cousin, Elizabeth Goodrich, is an actress as well as an assistant director.
- She can dance in several dance forms such as hip-hop, ballet, jazz, modern, tap, and many others.
- Zoey has a pet cat named Stinky Pete.
- She has a sweet tooth.
- Zoey always wears rings whenever she goes out of the house.
- She is not good at drawing.
- Zoey has a lot of pets at home, including an African grey parrot, six dogs, some horses, a cat, and a pond filled with koi fish.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $4 million.
- Hound (TBA), as Callie and the executive producer
- Most Dangerous Game (TBA), as the executive producer
- Something from Tiffany’s (TBA), as the executive producer
- Not Okay (2022), as Danni Sanders and the executive producer
- The Outfit (2022), as Mable
- Zombieland: Double Tap (2019), as Madison
- Buffaloed (2019), as Peg Dahl and the producer
- The Professor (2018), as Claire
- Set It Up (2018), as Harper Moore
- The Disaster Artist (2017), as Bobbi
- The Year of Spectacular Men (2017), as Sabrina Klein and the producer
- Flower (2017), as Erica Vandross
- Rebel in the Rye (2017), as Oona O’Neill
- Before I Fall (2017), as Samantha Kingston
- Of Dogs and Men (2016), as Lily
- Why Him? (2016), as Stephanie Fleming
- Good Kids (2016), as Nora Sullivan
- Vincent N Roxxy (2016), as Kate
- Everybody Wants Some!! (2016), as Beverly
- Dirty Grandpa (2016), as Shadia
- Vampire Academy (2014), as Rosemary ‘Rose’ Hathaway
- Beautiful Creatures (2013), as Emily Asher
- Why We (Heart) Vampires (2013), as self
- The Amazing Spider-Man (2012), as Gossip Girl
- Mayor Cupcake (2011), as Lana Maroni
- Fairfax (Amazon Prime Video | 2021), as Lily
- Home Movie: The Princess Bride (Quibi | 2021), as Princess Buttercup
- The Politician (Netflix | 2019), as Infinity Jackson
- Switched at Birth (ABC | 2013), as Elisa Sawyer
- Ringer (The CW | 2011), as Juliet Martin
- Hallelujah (ABC | 2011), as Willow Turner
- Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior (CBS | 2011), as Kristi Anna
- NCIS (CBS | 2011), as Lauren
- The Suite Life on Deck (Disney Channel | 2010), as Maya Bennett
- The 27th Annual Critics’ Choice Awards (TBS | 2022), as the host
- Ben Platt Live from Radio City Music Hall (Netflix | 2020), as a guest
- Live with Kelly and Ryan (ABC | 2020), as a guest
- A Little Late with Lilly Singh (NBC | 2019), as a guest
- Celebrity Page (Reelz | 2019), as a guest
- WatchMojo (YouTube | 2019), as a guest
- Access Hollywood (NBC | 2019), as a guest
- Front Row Flynn (YouTube | 2018), as a guest
- Watch What Happens: Live (Bravo | 2018), as a guest
- The Late Late Show with James Corden (CBS | 2018), as a guest
- The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon (NBC | 2018), as a guest
- The Talk (CBS | 2018), as a guest
- The 41st Annual Women in Film Crystal and Lucy Awards (WIF | 2017), as the winner
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert (CBS | 2017), as a guest
- Harry (Syndication | 2017), as a guest
- Special Look (FX | 2016), as a guest
- Late Night with Seth Meyers (NBC | 2016), as a guest
- Jimmy Kimmel Live! (ABC | 2016), as a guest
- Last Call with Carson Daly (NBC | 2016), as a guest
- Conan (TBS | 2016), as a guest
- Today (NBC | 2016), as a guest
- WGN Morning News (WGN | 2016), as a guest
- Back Bumper Confessions on Torio TV (Torio TV | 2016), as a guest
- Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards 2014 (Nickelodeon | 2014), as a guest
- Under the Gunn (Lifetime | 2014), as a guest
- Made in Hollywood: Teen Edition (YouTube | 2014), as a guest
- The Arsenio Hall Show (CBS | 2014), as a guest
- The Insider (CBS | 2014), as a guest
- Good Day L.A. (Fox | 2014), as a guest
- Fashion News Live (Fashion TV | 2014), as a guest
- The Hollywood Fast Lane (Imagination TV | 2013), as the interviewee
- Fox 9 Buzz (Fox | 2013), as a guest
- Made in Hollywood (YouTube | 2013), as a guest
- Entertainment Tonight (Syndicated | 2013), as a guest
- The Hangover Hollywood (YouTube | 2011), as a guest
Music Video Appearances
- Anyone (2021) – Justin Bieber
- Perfect (2017) – Ed Sheeran
- Perfect – Lyric Video (2017) – Ed Sheeran
- Opium (2014) – The New Division
- 2020 Hollywood Critics Association – Next Generation of Hollywood – Zoey Deutch
- 2019 Ischia Global Film and Music Festival – Ischia Actress of the Year – Zoey Deutch
- 2017 SCAD Savannah Film Festival – Rising Star Award – Zoey Deutch
- 2017 Dallas International Film Festival – Diff Shining Star Award – Zoey Deutch
- 2017 Women in Film Crystal + Lucy Awards – MAXMARA Face of the Future – Zoey Deutch
- 2016 Napa Valley Film Festival – Chandon Rising Star – Zoey Deutch
- 2020 Fangoria Chainsaw Awards – Best Supporting Actress – Zombieland: Double Tap
- 2017 Teen Choice Awards Choice – Movie Actress: Drama – Before I Fall
- 2014 Teen Choice Awards – Choice Movie Actress: Comedy – Vampire Academy
“I’m not a writer. I’m not smart. I couldn’t possibly even write my own story.”
“I find humor to be the most attractive characteristic, but I certainly won’t cancel anything out, considering when you love someone you love someone, and sometimes you just can’t explain it.”
“Bullies generally were bullied and are hurting inside much more than you could ever imagine.”
“One thing my family has shown me is that having a sense of humor is everything.”
“I think people know that I love food, but maybe people don’t know that I cook a lot.”
“My mom passed on her obsession of all things antique or vintage. I love to go thrift store shopping or explore any sort of garage sale. Treasure hunting is a family passion.”
“My parents are supportive of anything I want to do, as long as it’s not bad.”
“I feel naked without my rings, and don’t like walking out of the house without them, even if they do tear half of my sweaters and stab my friends in the eye.”
“I’m pretty terrible at writing, so the way I kind of therapeutically get through things is by drawing.”
“I am a very, very avid ‘Anchorman’ fan.”
“You see, every day, that the people who are seemingly so confident and seemingly so in love with themselves are the ones who are the most insecure and hurting the most inside.”
“I get really nervous when people are like, ‘I saw you in a trailer! I saw you on TV!’ Genuinely, my cheeks get red.”
“In high school, I tried very hard to make everybody like me, which resulted in me being extremely unhappy and in a lot of pain. Therefore, the lesson I got from that was that I can’t make everybody happy.”
“I’m such a fan of Shailene Woodley, so I’m super excited to see all her stuff. She’s an awesome actress.”
“I’m being hypocritical because I have a Twitter, but I try to not talk about things like, ‘Oh, I had a grapefruit this morning and it was delicious,’ because, who cares?”
“I think being able to really fall in love with someone is the craziest thing that could ever happen. You know, allowing yourself to really go there and really feel those things is extremely scary.”
“I’m always, all the time, eating chocolate. I eat pretty healthy, but then I go all out when it has to do with chocolate.”
“It’s nice to have my mother as someone I can talk to about acting. My dad’s a director, so when he comes to watch me on set, he think it’s his set. He’s always telling a production assistant, ‘Can you get me five donuts?’”
“I’m a total hip-hop geek. That’s my favorite kind of music to listen to while getting ready.”
“I’m not going to give up salt and sugar because I want to look like Adriana Lima. But I am going to work out to make myself feel good in my own body.”
Zoey Deutch, whose growing popularity earns her a top spot, believes that what she has achieved so far is the tangible result of years of hard work and training.
- Rachel Matthews – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth
- Nina Es – Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Net Worth, Boyfriend
#Zoey #Deutch #Wiki #Bio #Facts #Age #Net #Worth #Boyfriend