Lea van Acken is a German actress. She is best known for acting The Diary of Anne Frank (2016), dark (2017) and Zeelfhander 3 (2019).
Lea van Acken began her career as an actress with a stage appearance at the 2011 Karl May Festival in Bad Segeberg.
Since then, Lee began to train himself in acting skills by taking various acting trainings and participating in several castings.
After working hard, this fashion enthusiast finally made her debut as a lead actress Stations of the Cross (2014), a drama movie directed by Dietrich B.
The film also brought her some popularity, as it won an award at the 64th Berlin International Film Festival.
In 2015, Lee continued her career by appearing as a minor character for the series homeland In its fifth season.
A year later, she made a breakthrough in her career by starring in Anne Frank (2016), which earned her much praise from film critics.
Then she reappeared dark (2017-2019), Slowborn (2020), and Slave privilege (2022).
- Real Name: Lea Van Acken
- Stage Name: Lea Van Acken
- Nickname: Lea
- Birthday: 20 February 1999
- Birthplace: Lübeck, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Nationality: German
- Religion: Christian
- Occupation: Actress
- Hobbies: Horse riding
- Facebook: Official Lea van Acken
- Instagram: @lea_van_acken
Height, weight and physical appearance
- Height: 165 cm (5’6″)
- Weight: 65 kg (143 lb)
- Blood Group:-
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Body Measurements: 35-29-36 (Bust-35, Waist-29, and Hips-36 inches)
- Shoe Size: 6 (US)
- Dress Size:-
Boyfriend and dating history
She has not been involved in any publicly disclosed romances. Lee probably wants to keep her personal and dating life private.
According to multiple sources, her net worth is estimated to be between $100,000 and $1 million. She seems to have amassed her wealth mainly from her profession as an actress.
- Lea is very close to her mother.
- Lea loves trendy fashion styles.
- She always likes to book for film shoots.
- She is interested in photography and fashion.
- Her brother is a football player.
- Lea is very aware of nature and climate change.
- She always spends her time helping poor children suffering from hunger, racism and serious illness.
- Her ears are pierced.
- She likes to travel a lot.
- Lea likes flowers very much.
- She likes to draw on paper.
- In her spare time, she likes to ride horses.
- She also likes to read books.
- She always listens to music on the plane.
- Her ideal type is…
- Slave privilege (2022), as Lena
- Abycalypse (2019), as Hannah
- Fak Ju Gohte 3 (2017), as Amrei
- Stormy winds 3 (2017), as Sam
- BB and Tina – Tohuwabohoo Total! (2017), as Adea/Alladin
- Das Tagebuch der Anne Frank (2016), as Anne Frank
- Hell (2015), Adolescence
- Stations of the Cross (2014), as Maria
T. V. series
- Slowborn (ZDF | 2020), as Ella
- dark (Netflix | 2017-2019), as Silja Tiedemann
- homeland (Showtime | 2015), as Ayla
“My parents have always watched a lot of movies with me, including old ones, and for me it was always a kind of respite from everyday life and a new adventure at the same time. It is still the case that after a hard week I really look forward to a movie where you can relax, learn something and at the same time immerse yourself in a completely different world.
“I’m so glad I found my passion so early. It gives you direction in life right from the start.”
“I’ve been around big people since I was a kid and that has a huge impact. You’re young away from home, you’ve been shooting with a film crew for months, and it makes you grow up fast. But I always enjoyed going to school at the same time. Having a kind of “normal” life that supports you and keeps you from going crazy.”
“Don’t compare yourself to someone else’s today, compare yourself to yesterday and tomorrow. So you can be inspired by other people, compare what you still want to achieve. But always in the context of your own life.
“Jealousy and jealousy are part of being human, so don’t be too hard on yourself. But you should always be careful how close you can let it get to you.”
“I believe that self-actualization never ends. It is not only about the commercial sector but also about the private sector. Here too I think it is important to set goals and plan where you want to go.
“I think the pressure is on too much and a lot of young people realize that and realize that it’s going to make them sick in the long run. Study, job, earn a lot of money, house, car. I think the parameters of happiness are changing a lot right now.”
“We are doing well today, we have every opportunity, we can go anywhere, the world is open to us, which of course creates a lot of pressure. What is really important to me? Do I want to earn a lot of money and create something for myself or do I prefer to enjoy moments of concentration with my family and friends?
“When you can do everything, you have to think more carefully about what you really want. That can be an opportunity and a curse at the same time, but I think if you get away from the rigid image you have in your head and go your own way with faith, logic and guts, I think we’ll have a great time!”
Lea Van Acken proved herself that she is indeed an inspiring young woman. Throughout her acting career, she has not been afraid to play versatile roles.
#Lea #van #Acken #Wiki #Bio #Facts #Age #Height #Boyfriend #Net #Worth