Anna Marie Tendler is an American actress, designer, hair-stylist, make-up artist and author. She is known for her works and crafts in photography, make-up and hairstyles and textiles, especially her Victorian lampshades.
She is also known as one of the early online beauty gurus, which arguably catapulted her to fame.
Anna Marie Tendler started running in 2007 Daily Face, a blog dedicated to makeup tutorials. It was a huge success.
MTV noticed her subtle work in her blog and offered her a segment MTV style. After her success, she got an opportunity to become a makeup artist for a famous show.
Some of these were shows Old Man and Seymour (2009), Aziz Ansari: Dangerously delicious (2012), and John Mulaney: The Comeback Kid (2015).
She then penned her best makeup and hair styling tips in two books published in 2014 and 2017 respectively. These books were also a huge success.
Apart from being a makeup artist, hairstylist and writer, Anna Marie also has an online shop called Silk Parlour. She sells handmade lampshades there.
In 2021, she managed to be among the top ten selling artists at another art fair in Los Angeles with her Victorian lampshade.
- Real Name: Anna marie Tendler
- Stage Name: Anna Marie Tendler
- Nickname: Anna Marie
- Birthday: 9 June 1985
- Birthplace: Connecticut, United States
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Jewish
- Occupation: Makeup Artist, Designer, Hairstylist, Writer, Actress
- Education: Vidal Sassoon and Make-up Designer, Parsons School of Design, The New School (Bachelor of Arts), New York University Steinhardt
- Hobbies: Singing, Dancing
- Instagram: @jannamtendler
- TikTok: @annamtendler
Height, weight and physical appearance
- Height: 168 cm (5’6″)
- Weight: 53 kg (117 lb)
- Blood Group:-
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Body Measurements: 33-24-34 (Bust-33, Waist-24, and Hips-34 inches)
- Shoe Size: 6.5 (US)
- Dress Size:-
- Brother: Jesse Ryan Tendler
Husbands, boyfriends and dating history
She married American comedian John on July 2014 in New York. She, Petunia, along with their French bulldog, were often mentioned in John’s stand-up routines.
It is revealed that he is leaving her in May 2021, as he has fallen in love with Olivia Munn who is about to become pregnant with his child.
She said through her spokeswoman that she was “deeply saddened by John’s decision to end our marriage” but was “wishing him support and success as he recovers”.
They divorced in early 2022.
In February 2023, Page Six She has been dating Nicholas, a NYC chef, for a few months. The couple reportedly traveled to Japan together.
As quoted from multiple sources, she has an estimated net worth of around $600 thousand. She appears to have amassed her wealth by working as a multimedia artist.
- Anna Marie attended The New School in New York and studied psychology and writing. However, after a year, she decided to drop out of school to focus on pursuing a career in the arts.
- She also studied photography at Parsons School of Design in New York. She is a good photographer. She frequently shares her photos on Instagram.
- Anna Marie raised a French bulldog named Petunia Tendler-Mula.
- Her dog, Petunia, has her own social media account. @laviepetunia. In fact, she is quite popular on Instagram.
- She is the author of two books: The Everyday Face: 25 Makeup Looks for Day, Night, and Everything in Between! (2014) and Pin It!: 20 Fabulous Bobbi Pin Hairstyles (2017).
- Anna Marie was raised in a Jewish family.
- She has an online business called Silk Parlour where she sells custom Victorian lampshades.
- Anna Marie is a very private person. Despite being in the entertainment industry for years, she hasn’t done many interviews and has mostly kept her private life out of the spotlight.
- She is a traveler at heart. Some of the places she has visited are Iceland, England and France.
- Her ideal type is…
T. V. series
- Comedians in cars having coffee (Crackle | 2012), as a cameo
programs on TV
- John Mulane and the Sack Lunch Bunch (Netflix | 2019), as a cameo
- Amy Poehler’s Smart Girls (YouTube | 2015), as a makeup artist
- MTV style (MTV | 2007), as a reporter
- Pin It!: 20 Fabulous Bobbi Pin Hairstyles (Chronicle Books | 2017), as author
- The Everyday Face: 25 Makeup Looks for Day, Night, and Everything in Between! (Chronicle Books | 2014), as author
“I miss my friends, and I realize that I’m probably too young to survive on my own in the middle of the woods. I was able to create a place that, even as a child, I always wanted to be in.”
“What happened was absolutely shocking and I think it’s unreal. In a way, I feel like it can only go up from here, because I’m as far as I can go.”
“I had a lot of bad days and mediocre days. I wouldn’t say I had a good day until the summer.”
“I feel very fortunate that a lot of my work is mundane, detail-oriented handiwork. I’m working on needle and thread, and it’s like, if I’m not on it, I’ll poke myself with a needle and screw something up.”
“Just isolate your whole life and then develop hand skills!”
“I’m at a point where I can make money from my art, which is amazing and great but it’s also scary because I have a very strong inner critic, who constantly reminds me that if you don’t, this can happen and disappear. . Don’t keep doing new things. And what if the next project I’m working on doesn’t resonate with these things as well as people?
“There were things I never even thought about before because it was just closed doors. So now it doesn’t seem like a closed door, it’s something I think about a lot.”
“I feel lucky that I’m at the bottom of all these new things that I get to experience and who knows how they’ll go? And there is definitely something exciting about that. “
“Change can be soft and small. Change can be big and big. Change is unavoidable. Try to close the metaphorical door, tighten the lock and lower the hatch, you will soon discover that change is an angry mob with pitchforks and torches – resist. Or admit it, your house is here to burn down. As the old saying goes: Change is the only constant.
“It’s tempting to wax poetic about all the things we’ve seen slip through our hands, but what’s the use? We already know it and we grieve every day. Even when we talk about the future, when ‘things will be back to normal’, our cautiously optimistic tone belies reality. Inertia moves us forward, not backward, there is no ‘back’ to go back. Normal means something different now.”
“My own brain is familiar with the elusiveness of hope realized in sporadic and fleeting waves. I think that’s partly what it means to live with depression and anxiety.”
“Melancholia often grows with circumstances, and the circumstances of my year were harsh and punishing. I ask myself, ‘When will I feel normal?’ But in fact I recognize that the former general is out of date; ‘Normal’ is an impossibility, only ‘new’ is.
“How, exactly, do we sit together to move forward? We call our friends; We allow ourselves to laugh. We cry in parked cars. We work; We rest. We throw plates to see them break; We make things with our hands. We write, read, watch movies. We listen to music. We run, or walk, or sprint, or dance. We ask for help or learn to ask for help. We love or learn to love again.”
Anna Marie Tendler is a true multidisciplinary artist with an eye for aesthetics. Her passion for art is deeply rooted in all her artworks.
#Anna #Marie #Tendler #Wiki #Bio #Facts #Age #Height #Boyfriend