Markella Kavenagh is an Australian actress. She is best known for acting The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power (2022) as Nori Brandyfoot.
Her other notable performances include My first summer (2020) And The True History of the Kelly Gang (2019).
She started her acting career in 2018. That said, earlier she was an established model and had done many photoshoots with various brands.
As a debutant actress, she has appeared in several Australian TV series. In fact, she was involved in three different TV serials simultaneously during her debut days.
These include TV series The Cry, Picnic at Hanging Rock And Romper Stomper. A year later, she made her big screen debut with this film The True History of the Kelly Gang.
In the same year, she also got a role in a TV series My life is murder. Her career continued to climb the popularity ladder until much later.
In 2020, she played the lead role for the film My first summer. Then came another acting project in TV serials The Gloaming.
Two years later, she made it big with her amazing performance in the TV series The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power, which was based on the popular book series by JRR Tolkien.
- Real Name: Markella Kavenagh
- Stage Name: Markella Kavenagh
- It is also called:-
- Nickname: Markella
- Birthday: 30 January 2000
- Birthplace: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Nationality: Australian
- Occupation: Actress
- Education: Wesley College, Melbourne
- Hobbies: Reading, listening to music, spending time with friends and family and spending a lot of time outdoors in nature, people watching
- Instagram: @markella.kavenagh
Height, weight and physical appearance
- Height: 160 cm (5’3″)
- Weight: 50 kg (110 lb)
- Blood Group:-
- Hair Color: Blonde (dyed black)
- Eye Color: Blue
- Body Measurements: 35-28-37 (Bust-35, Waist-28, and Hips-37 inches)
- Shoe Size: 5 (US)
- Dress Size:-
- Brother: Liam Cavenagh
Boyfriend and dating history
She is not involved in a publicly disclosed relationship. Markella keeps her personal and dating life private.
As quoted from various online sources, her net worth is estimated to be between $100 thousand and $1 million. She seems to earn mostly from acting, which is her primary occupation.
- Markella is a huge fan of music, especially Australian-American musician Keith Urban.
- She loves pop culture.
- Markella loves being on camera.
- She used to work in a fashion store.
- Markella has always been drawn to music and acting since she was eleven years old.
- She has a younger brother.
- Her favorite actress is Nicole Kidman.
- Markella is a fashion enthusiast.
- She was born and raised in Sydney.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $500,000.
- leave (2020), as Sarah
- My first summer (2020), as Claudia
- The True History of the Kelly Gang (2019), as Jane Cotter
T. V. series
- bad behavior (Stan | 2023), as TBA
- The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power (Amazon Prime Video | 2022), as Elanor ‘Nori’ Brandyfoot
- The Gloaming (Stan | 2020), as Daisy Heart
- My life is murder (TVNZ | 2019), as Cassie Malone
- The Cry (ABC | 2018), as Chloe
- Picnic at Hanging Rock (Foxtel’s Showcase | 2018), as Myrtle
- Romper Stomper (Stan | 2018), as Cindy
programs on TV
- Today (NBC | 2022), as a guest
- burning question (YouTube | 2022), as a guest
- 2021 LesGaiCineMad, Madrid International LGBT Film Festival – Best Performance – My first summer
- 2018 Casting Guild of Australia Awards – Rising Star Award – Markella Kavenagh
- 2018 Australian Academy of Cinema and Television Arts (AACTA) Awards – Best New Talent – Romper Stomper
“I hope the industry becomes more inclusive and more representative of the world we live in. That’s what makes me happy – new stories and stories that people wanted to tell but didn’t get the chance to tell.”
“I never thought I’d go into a fantasy role, because I’ve always loved minimalist film, so I had to realize that there was an approach to work, to get into Nori’s headspace. Same, regardless of style.
“I love reading, spending time with friends and family, and spending a lot of time outdoors in nature. Many people are watching. Reading and listening to music are my two hobbies.”
“I definitely thought, ‘The book tells the story better!'” when I was a kid. But now, being on the other side and experiencing how it goes from the book to the screen, I think I have a new respect for it. I sometimes disappoint people. Understandable, but I like it.”
“I have a Greek background. Language and culture are very much a part of my life.
“You really take care of your health and make it a priority to rest when you can, especially during the week of the shoot.”
“If you’re playing a character that challenges you in a certain way, or instills a lot of fear and hatred in other characters, I think it’s important to have time to debrief and decompress with yourself so you can continue portraying them. As truthfully as possible.”
“I think everyone I’ve worked with has been a mentor in some way – especially starting out […] There are so many people who have influenced how I want to work and how I want to go about the industry. I am grateful to have worked with them.”
“I think when you finish a scene. It sounds really weird, but it’s so easy to overthink literally everything you do, and so when you’re done and your day is done, and then you just go back and forth and overthink.”
“I definitely want to go to a place where at the end of the day I can kind of lock onto a scene and just go, ‘This is it. We will see what happens. You’ve done what you can, and have a little more faith in it, because it’s so easy to get in your head.”
“The leap from audition to character is the crew. I keep mentioning the crew, but it’s true. It’s the costumes and it’s the makeup and it’s the direction and it’s the actors you get to meet.”
Markella Kavenagh is one of the most anticipated, emerging actresses in the industry. She has garnered a lot of attention for her acting as well as her cool girl vibe.
#Markella #Kavenagh #Wiki #Bio #Facts #Age #Net #Worth #Boyfriend