Aislinn Derbez is a Mexican actress. She has acted in various feature films, television series and box office hits, being the most famous Mexican actress of the generation.
She comes from a family that has been active in the entertainment industry for two generations. Her parents, Eugenio Derbez and Gabriela Michel, are the most famous actors and comedians in Mexico.
After studying visual arts in New York, she began her career as a model. She was only fifteen when she started her modeling career.
She appeared in many magazines, especially on their covers. After that she entered showbiz by acting in films Served cold In 2008.
Although it was only a short film, it gained a lot of recognition due to her excellent performance. A year later, she appeared in a Mexican TV series Elas son, la elegria del hoga.
Other film projects soon followed Submit it and Laura (2010) and El attendo (2010) and TV series such as Ninas mal (2010) and Los Minondo (2010).
In 2012, she was involved in two different films simultaneously, Abolition of property And El cielo en tu mirada.
After several years in the entertainment industry, she continued to build her acting career and began to taper off her modeling career.
- Real Name: Aislinn González Michel
- Stage Name: Aislinn Derbez
- Also Known as: –
- Nickname: Aislinn
- Birthday: March 18, 1986
- Birthplace: Mexico City, Mexico
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Nationality: Mexican
- Religion: –
- Profession: Actress
- Education: Actors Studio, School of Visual Arts
- Hobbies: –
- Facebook: Aislinn Derbez Official
- Twitter: @AiSlinn_Derbez
- Instagram: @aislinnderbez
- TikTok: @aislinnderbez
- YouTube: Aislinn Derbez Official
Height, weight and physical appearance
- Height: 163 cm (5’4″)
- Weight: 50 kg (110 lb)
- Blood group: –
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Green
- Body Measurements: 32-28-34 (Bust-32, Waist-28, and Hips-34 inches)
- Shoe Size: 6 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Father: Eugenio Derbez
- Mother: Gabriela Mitchell
- Brothers: Wadhir Derbez, Jose Eduardo Derbez
- Sister: Aitana Derbez Rosaldo, Michelle Aguilera
- Children: Kailani Ochman Derbez
Husbands, boyfriends and dating history
Aislinn began her romance with Kalimba in 2007, making them a high-profile couple. That being said, not much is known about their relationship, including when and why they decided to part ways.
That being said, after 13 years, Kalimba opened up about their relationship, saying she was a “very nice person” and “beautiful”.
He also admitted that his album, Nigroclaro, was dedicated to her. So they seemed to part on good terms.
They were dating each other between September 2009 and 2012. Throughout their relationship, they worked together in two films. Los Minondo (2010) and to Jeroboam (2014).
Apart from that, not much is known about their relationship.
She starts dating Mauricio, who is her co-star A la Mala (2014). They got married in 2016 and welcomed a daughter named Kailani in February 2018.
Unfortunately, they separated and divorced in 2020. It is said that their marriage ended on good terms and they decided to co-parent Kailani.
She is estimated to have a net worth of between $1 million and $5 million, which she earns mainly from her business as an actress.
- Aislinn graduated from the School of Visual Arts in 2009.
- She admitted to having a drinking problem at age 18 and around 24 or 25.
- Her father, Eugenio Derbez, is a film producer, actor and comedian, while her mother, Gabriela Michele, is an actress.
- Aislin said that modeling is something she doesn’t like.
- She and her ex-husband, Mauricio Ochman, married in 2016 in El Tepozteco.
- Her grandmother, Silvia Derbez, was one of Spain’s most famous actresses in the 1950s.
- Aislinn moved to Los Angeles to further her acting career in Hollywood.
- Her ex-husband is also an actor.
- She has a daughter named Kailani Ochman Derbez, born in 2018.
- Her brothers, José Eduardo Derbez and Vadhir Derbez, are both actors.
- She suffered from postpartum depression during her first pregnancy and found motherhood difficult.
- Aislinn once spent her life studying visual arts in New York.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $1 million.
- Chief Executive Baba (-), as producer
- Mexiwood (-), as Madonna Hernandez
- About time (-), as Isabela Domínguez
- I vuelves loca (2022), as Carolina
- Don’t blame karma! (2022), as Sarah
- Back to the Outback (Netlifx | 2021), as legs
- The House of Flowers: The Movie (Netlifx | 2021), as Elena de la Mora
- Miss Bala (2019), as Isabel
- Hello Como Hombre (2017), as Nati
- Win it All (2017), as Eva
- Qué Pena Tu Vida (2016), as Andrea
- macho (2016), as Vivi
- Compadres (2016), as Maria
- Ya te la sabes! (2015), Self
- Estar or no estar (2015), as Nastenka
- A la Mala (2015), as Maria Laura ‘Mala’ Medina
- Mauricio Ochman and Aislin Derbez en La Entrevista con Luis Arrieta (2015), therefore…
- to Jeroboam (2014), as Elena
- Tyra De Sangre (2014), as Magdalena
- No seceptan devolutiones (2013), Self
- Little baby Jesus (2013), as Penelope
- Sobre Ella (2013), as Pia
- Abolition of property (2012), as Norma
- El cielo en tu mirada (2012), as Abril Lorenzana
- Submit it and Laura (2010), as Carla
- El attendo (2010), as Telesfora
- Served cold (2008), as Mercedes
T. V. series
- De Viaje con los Derbez (Amazon Prime Video | 2019), as himself and executive producer
- Seis Manos (Netflix | 2019), as Isabela
- La Casa de las Flores (Netflix | 2018), as Elena de la Mora
- easy (Netflix | 2016), as Gabi
- Gossip Girl: Acapulco (Golden Premiere | 2013), as Giovanna
- La Promesa (Apple TV | 2013), as Frida Aguilera
- Los Heros del Norte (Bandamax | 2012), as Natasha
- Mujeres Assassinas (Las Estrelas | 2010), as Marta
- Ninas mal (MTV | 2010), as Brenda
- Los Minondo (Roku TV | 2010), as Casilda
- Elas son, la elegria del hoga (Apple TV | 2009), as Vanessa
programs on TV
- Celebremos: Eterna Navidad (Facebook | 2020), as a guest
- La Magia del Caos con Aislinn Derbez (YouTube | 2020), as host
- American Latino TV (LATV | 2017), as a guest
- Made in Hollywood (Syndication | 2016), as guest
- Nuestra Belleza Latina 2015 (Univision | 2015), as a guest
- You are Dia Alegre (Univision | 2015), as a guest
- Noches con Platanito (YouTube | 2014), as a guest
- Está cañón (Facebook | 2013), as a guest
- Mimbros Al Ayr (Apple TV | 2012), as guest
- Mexico’s Next Top Model (Sony Entertainment Television | 2009), as guest
- 2020 Image Foundation Awards – Best Variety or Reality Show – De viaje con los Derbez
- 2017 Mexican Cinema Journalist Awards – Best Actress (Major Actings) – Estar or no estar
- 2016 Mexican Cinema Journalist Awards – Best Actress (Major Actings) – A la Mala
“I think apart from postpartum depression, all women go through an unbalanced period that can be overwhelming. We women tend to cover up when we are sad or angry. And I think we have to be open and understand that this is normal. Let your family know that there are moments of insecurity and that they will pass. You should know how to ask for help.”
“We are always defensive in everything and we don’t listen to the other person and the other person never communicates and we disconnect, disconnect, disconnect and live in a house where there are only two ghosts that never connect or communicate. And that’s life.”
“Life changes, we lose love, we lose friends, we love ourselves without even realizing that they have left. And then, without realizing, these pieces come back. New love comes, new friends come. And you have a new A stronger and smarter version is looking back at you in the mirror.
“I think so [Girls’ Night] The viewer will reflect a lot on the situation we live in. Unfortunately we live in a society where we are very fishy and the series brings out that reality.”
“If you don’t have someone to share with, if you don’t have an honest and sincere relationship, then there is no meaning in life.”
“I think a lot of women are at a loss, myself included, and we don’t say that.”
Aislinn Derbez is someone who will not hesitate to walk miles to further her career as an actress. This is a good quality that everyone in the entertainment industry has.
#Aislinn #Derbez #Wiki #Bio #Facts #Age #Net #Worth #Husband