Sofia Carson is an American actress and singer. She made her debut with Austin and Associates (2014) started gaining recognition by taking guest roles and appearing in Descendant (2015) and its sequel as Evil Queen.
She made her debut as a singer in 2015 Descendant Debut as a solo artist by releasing a soundtrack album and Love is the name (2016) after signing to Hollywood Records.
She has had a long journey throughout her entertainment career since 2012 when she became a singer-songwriter and signed with BMI.
Two years later, Sofia made her debut as an actress when she made a cameo for the Disney Channel series, Austin and Associates (2014) as Chelsea.
That same year, she also landed a recurring role as Soleil to forgeAn MTV series.
She also started her popularity Descendant (2014) as Evie, the daughter of the Evil Queen in Snow White.
Sofia continued her acting career by becoming a co-lead Adventures in Babysitting (2015).
In 2016, she returned to her music career, releasing her first single Call Love is the name On 8 April 2016. She also appeared in A Cinderella Story: If the Shoe Fits as a leading role.
Sofia regained her popularity by releasing a single title Return to Sundar On January 27, 2017, with Alan Walker.
In 2017, she also appeared for Evie Descendants 2 and nominated her for an Image Award for Best Supporting Actress.
A year later, in 2018, she acted later Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionist.
She also became a featured vocalist for rumor By R3hab, A different world By Alan Walker, and San Francisco By Galantis.
In 2019, Sofia reappeared Descendants 3 As Evie. A year later, in 2020. She was a cast member of Songbird and played the role of Sara.
Despite being hit by the pandemic in 2020, Sofia did not stop her career. That year, she also became a global ambassador for Revlon and launched her collection with the beauty brand.
- Real Name: Sofia Dacret Char
- Stage Name: Sofia Carson
- Nickname: Sofia
- Birthday: 10 April 1993
- Birthplace: Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
- Zodiac: Aries
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Singer, Actress
- Education: St. Hugh’s School, Carrollton School of the Sacred Heart, University of California Los Angeles (major in broadcast journalism)
- Hobbies: Watching Netflix, watching movies, staying at home, reading books
- Facebook: Sophia Carson Official
- Twitter: @Sophia Carson
- Instagram: @sofiacarson
- TikTok: @sofiacarson
- YouTube: Sophia Carson Official
Height, weight and physical appearance
- Height: 163 cm (5’4″)
- Weight: 51 kg (112 lb)
- Blood Group:-
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Body Measurements: 33-24-36 (Bust-33, Waist-24, and Hips-36 inches)
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Father: Jose F. Dacret
- Mother: Laura Char Carson
- Sister: Paulina Char
Boyfriend and dating history
Manolo Gonzalez Vergara
She is romantically linked to Manolo, who is Modern Family Actor and son of Sofia Vergara, throughout her career.
Both of them have not paid heed to the rumours. However, they were believed to be in a special relationship ever since she posted a picture of them cuddling together in December 2016.
Dating rumors resurfaced around February 2018, as she was seen doing squats in a snippet uploaded on social media.
According to various online sources, she is estimated to have a net worth of $6 million. She earns mostly from her career as a professional actress.
According to media reports, she is rumored to be paid around $250 thousand per film appearance. Descendant As the daughter of the evil queen.
- When Sofia was young, her family moved from Colombia to Florida.
- Her stage name, “Carson”, was inspired by her mother’s name, Lorraine Carson.
- Sofia is a descendant of four families, a Colombian politician.
- She once became part of In Motion Dance Studio and joined the IMPAC Youth Ensemble program.
- Sofia’s favorite music genre is pop music.
- She idolizes artists who can tell their stories through their own music.
- Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran are her modern music role models.
- Sofia also likes Michael Jackson and the Beatles.
- Sofia is really a stylish person.
- She has a sweet personality.
- Sofia speaks English, French and Spanish fluently.
- She immediately becomes good friends with Sabrina Carpenter as they act together The next adventure in babysitting (2016).
- Sofia once wore a pantsuit to the 2015 Radio Disney Music Awards.
- At first she wanted to wear a beautiful dress, but she scraped her knee on the set.
- She became good friends with Dave Cameron.
- She is also good friends with Becky G and Fifth Harmony.
- Sophia idolizes Ross Lynch a lot.
- Initially, Sofia auditioned for the role of Audrey for her project Descendant.
- But the producer told her that she was better suited to play the role of Evie, which initially disappointed her.
- So said Sophia Descendant It was too magical for her.
- She also added that she is working with Descendant The team was very unreal.
- Sophia is a homebody.
- When she is not performing on stage or screen, she likes to live her life as simple as boring.
- She likes to spend time with her sister.
- She lives together with her sister.
- Sofia idolizes many Hollywood celebrities like Cher, Barbra Streisand and Jennifer Lopez.
- She said she wants to wear a wig every day according to her mood like Cher.
- She likes to read books as a child.
- She admits that she was fashionable when she was younger.
- She has always loved classic, timeless and feminine fashion styles.
- Jackie O’Kennedy and Audrey Hepburn are her biggest style icons.
- Her fashion style changes from pastel clothes to more vibrant colors.
- Andrew Garfield is her celebrity crush.
- Sofia is a UNICEF ambassador.
- She was bullied as a child.
- She admits she was stupid.
- She was already in love when she was young Beauty and the Beast And really inspired by Belle’s yellow dress.
- She has already taken singing lessons and many dance trainings, such as ballet, jazz and more.
- She would love to work with Bruno Mars and Ed Sheeran.
- Her ideal type is…
- carry-on (2023), as TBA
- Purple Hearts (2022), as Cassie Salazar
- If you have (2022), like himself
- My Little Pony: A New Generation (2021), as Pip Petals (voice).
- Songbird (2020), as Sarah
- Feel the beat (2020), as April Dibrina
- A Cinderella Story: If the Shoe Fits (2016), as Tesse / Bella
- Tiny: Movies (2016), as Melanie
T. V. series
- Descendants: The Royal Wedding (Disney Channel ⏐ 2021), as Evie
- Elena of Avalor (Disney Channel ⏐ 2020), as Maliga (voice).
- Descendants 3 (Disney Channel ⏐ 2019), as Evie
- Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionist (Freeform⏐ 2019), as Ava Jalali
- Famous in love (Freeform ⏐ 2018), as Sloane
- Spider-man (Disney XD ⏐ 2017), as Keemia Marko / Sandgirl (voice).
- Descendants 2 (Disney Channel ⏐ 2017), as Evie
- Adventures in Babysitting (Disney Channel ⏐ 2016), as Lola Perez
- Descendants: Wicked World (Disney Channel ⏐ 2015–2017), as Evie
- Descendant (Disney Channel ⏐ 2015), as Evie
- to forge (MTV ⏐ 2014), as Soleil
- Austin and Associates (Disney Channel ⏐ 2014), as Chelsea
programs on TV
- group chat (Nickelodeon ⏐ 2020), as himself
- Disney Family Singalong (ABC ⏐ 2020), as himself
- Celebrity Family Feud (ABC ⏐ 2019), as himself
- Walk the Prank (Disney XD ⏐ 2016), as himself
- Soy Luna (Disney Channel Latin America ⏐ 2016,2018), himself
“When I was 18, I moved to Los Angeles to attend UCLA.”
“I always wanted to make a pop record. I’m a dancer myself, so I want to make something that people listen to and just want to dance to.
“I took singing lessons in my childhood and still do. I was classically trained.”
“I’ve always loved Belle from ‘Beauty and the Beast.’ I always thought I looked like her, so I dressed up like her every Halloween.
“My family is everything. They love me unconditionally.”
“These are really exciting, but still really polarizing times in our country and the world. We see it reflected in gun violence and violence in general. And I hope – I see that with the people in this room – this young generation has become so empowered … I really hope for peace. I think the world right now needs to stop looking at color, race, gender – all these things that are dragging our country down and just use our voices, vote and come together.”
“The first “Descendants” was my first film. It changed my life and I fell in love with Evie [loved] Being able to tell her story. We have become a family and working with Kenny [Ortega] And everyone always has a dream.”
“I can’t remember a time when I didn’t just love performing. I was a little girl dressed as Belle or a Disney princess, walking around my house singing, dancing and acting.”
“I’m very lucky that I get to do that every day of my life and that I have roles like Avi, which give me the opportunity to sing, dance and act. I hope to do what I do for the rest of my life.”
“I had grown up [a typical] Girl – Beyoncé, J-Lo, Lizzie McGuire – obsessed with all these incredible female role models. I grew up with really incredible, strong women as my mother and grandmother, so strong women have always been an inspiration to me.
“I thought, ‘If I’m going to be lucky enough to do what I love, I want to be it [inspiration] Everything I do, everything I say, every role I take and every song I release is for other little girls.’”
“Ensuring this is very close to my heart [everything I do] A powerful message for the 16-year-old girl out there that I know and look up to [who my actions] There may be some effect.”
“As girls we can do anything and be anything and no one should stop us. I want them to know that the most important thing in the world is to be beautiful, but that beauty comes from our heart.
Sofia Carson filled her life with excitement, joy and productivity. No matter how difficult the situation is, she keeps moving forward.
- Rachel Matthews – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth
- Nina Es – Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Net Worth, Boyfriend
#Sofia #Carson #Wiki #Bio #Facts #Age #Boyfriend #Net #Worth