Elizabeth “Liz” Gillies or popularly known as Elizabeth Gillies is an American actress and singer. She came to fame after acting in the film victorious (2010–2013) as Jade West and Dynasty (2017–2022) as Fallon Carrington.
She has other notable acting projects under her name Sex and drugs and rock and roll (2015-2016), animals (2014), kill daddy (2014), holiday (2015), and Arizona (2018).
She started her acting career in 2005 when she was just 12 years old.
That year, she joined an open casting call near her home. After joining a casting call, she appeared in a commercial for Virgin Mobile.
Liz made her television debut for 3 episodes Black Donnellys (2007). But her parents did not allow her to watch the finished show as they felt it was not suitable for her.
A year later, in 2008, she started getting more roles The Clique, Locker 514And also Harold. She also landed the role of Lucy in a musical 13 With Ariana Grande.
That’s when she got Kickstarted 13 made its way to Broadway, making the musical the first Broadway production with a teenage cast.
Liz’s immense popularity began to grow when she became a player in the Jade Waste Inn victoriousA TV show from Nickelodeon, which aired in 2010.
In that show she also worked with Ariana Grande, her old partner from the musical 13.
In that show, she was also featured in some songs for its OST, such as give up (feat. Ariana Grande), Take a hint (ft. Victoria Justice), and you don’t know me
Due to her unique singing skills, this Leo Queen later spread her wings by dubbing for Daphne, a character in the Winx Club series.
She recorded another episode of that series we are faithful, Series ‘OST.
In 2012, Liz began her acting career outside of Nickelodeon, such as Exes And white blood cells. After working in victorious For season 4, she decided to take a break for a while.
Two years later, the dog lover made an appearance in a horror film animals (2014) and kill daddy (2014).
She then continued her acting career holiday (2015), Sex and drugs and rock and roll (2015), Dynasty (2017), and Arizona (2018).
- Real Name: Elizabeth Egan Gillies
- Stage Name: Elizabeth Liz Gillies / Elizabeth Gillies / Liz Gillies
- Nickname: Liz
- Birthday: 26 July 1993
- Birthplace: Haworth, New Jersey, United States
- Zodiac: Leo
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Singer, Actress
- Education: Haworth Public School, Northern Valley Regional High School
- Hobbies: Drawing, singing, playing sports
- Facebook: Elizabeth Gillies Official
- Twitter: @LizGillies
- Instagram: @lizgillz
Height, weight and physical appearance
- Height: 170 cm (5’7″)
- Weight: 60 kg (132 lb)
- Blood Group:-
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue/Green
- Body Measurements: 36-27-34 (Bust-36, Waist-27, and Hips-34 inches)
- Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size:-
- Father: Dave Gillies
- Mother: Laurie Gillies
- Brother: George Gillies
- Children: Wilfred Corcoran, Evelyn Corcoran
Husbands, boyfriends and dating history
As of 2020, she is married to American music producer Michael. They were married on August 8 in Chesterfield Township, New Jersey.
The couple was blessed with two children, Wilfred and Evelyn. His family resides in Atlanta, Georgia.
According to various online sources, Elizabeth is estimated to have a net worth of $4 million. She will probably make her earnings and build her net worth by working as an actress.
- Liz admits that she actually has Irish ancestry.
- Her own grandmother and great-grandfather also have Italian ancestry.
- During Liz’s freshman year, she had to drop out of high school to pursue her dream in acting.
- She was married to Michael Corcoran in Chesterfield Township, New Jersey.
- She became good friends with Ariana Grande.
- Liz has severe food allergies.
- She is vegetarian.
- Actually, she likes to eat whatever she wants, but is limited by her allergies.
- She is very fond of humor.
- Liz said that when going on a date with a guy, it’s important to have a good sense of humor.
- She does not like a man whose chewing style is rude.
- She doesn’t like bad girls.
- Liz is always generous with her people.
- She loves her Jade In character victorious Because she said Jade’s character is wonderful, sweet to her boyfriend, but still has some “bad girl vibes”.
- Her favorite type of music is ballads.
- Many fans think that Liz is a happy person.
- Liz was once brought on stage by Ariana Grande at Grande’s 2019 concert.
- She likes to post some funny tweets on her Twitter.
- She also often retweets her fans’ tweets on Twitter.
- She loves Halloween.
- She knows how to bake.
- She said her sense of humor comes from her father.
- Liz is a dog person.
- In the morning, Liz usually eats a vegan muffin with agave and banana.
- She passed her driving test on June 13, 2012 with Ariana Grande.
- Liz would love to play Diana in the Alice Ripley character Next to normal.
- She loves the 70s.
- Liz’s favorite dessert is apple pie made by her own grandmother.
- She would love to kiss Johnny Depp.
- She wants to have 2-3 children.
- If she’s stuck in a scary elevator, she’s really scared.
- Liz is actually double-jointed.
- She never drank coffee on set.
- She loves llamas.
- Liz said that Awan Jogia is a flirt.
- in the victorious casts, she was the only one who experienced the school prom.
- She is afraid of imposters.
- Angel is Liz’s favorite character in the musical Rent.
- Her father has a band.
- She would love to win an Oscar.
- Liz can also play the piano and keyboard.
- When she was 10 years old, she got her first kiss on screen.
- She idolizes Jim Carrey.
- She loves pancakes.
- She doesn’t like crackers.
- Her name, “Elizabeth”, means fullness and completeness from God.
- She loves The Sims.
- She prefers tea to coffee.
- She chooses winter over summer.
- She loves American Psycho.
- Until she was 12, she used to put honey on chicken nuggets.
- She loves pirate radio.
- One of Liz’s favorite days is National Punctuation Day.
- Liz loves listening to Joni Mitchell’s songs.
- Some of her favorite musicians are Billy Joel, The Beatles, Regina Spektor, Coldplay, Bob Dylan and Ray Lamontagne.
- Liz likes to eat broccoli.
- She likes rabbits.
- When she was young, she loved to play a lot of games.
- Painting is her hidden talent.
- Her ideal type is a man who has a good sense of humor.
“I love growing up; I feel like I have an old soul. I like to match the age that much.”
“My two biggest date deal breakers are someone who has no sense of humor and chews badly. I will never be with someone who never smiles or chews obnoxiously, so if either of those things come across on a date – it’s a total deal breaker.”
“I think dealing with girls is a part of life. I never took such people seriously.”
“Once you lose honesty in a relationship, I feel like you don’t have a relationship at all.”
“If you’re passionate about something and stick with it, even if your friends aren’t, it will pay off. Sticking to your guns can really pay off.”
“If someone is polite to you, I don’t think you need to pay attention to them.”
“I like being a teenager because you don’t have all the responsibilities of an adult yet.”
A strong sense of humor, a really wonderful personality and maturity are also very important in a boyfriend. I’m attracted to older boys for that reason alone. I only love people who are truly aware of who they are.”
“The food I eat the most is steamed, plain white rice. I know it’s really, really, really boring, but honestly I eat the most. No, I love cucumber avocado rolls… I love them.”
“The fun thing about voice over is that you can go in sweatpants and mess up your hair, and no one will see you, and you can still deliver the same great product.”
“I try not to tweet too much; I’m a really infrequent tweeter. I’ll tweet nonstop for 3 days, and then I’m gone for a month. I don’t prefer it at all; If I feel like doing it, I do it, and if not, I don’t care.”
“In middle school, I was boy crazy and that was the worst! I always lost too. I was more competitive than the kid at the end of the competition! I just wanted to win!”
“Hopefully, after living a long and beautiful life, Victorious (2010), I would like to go into films. And I want to have a very successful film career. Finally, I would love to win an Oscar; That’s my big goal in life, so that’s what I’m going for.”
Elizabeth ‘Liz’ Gillies may be popular as a Nickelodeon star, but fans have always seen her improve her acting skills to expand her career outside of Nickelodeon.
- Rachel Matthews – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth
- Nina Es – Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Net Worth, Boyfriend
#Elizabeth #Liz #Gillies #Wiki #Bio #Facts #Age #Husband #Net #Worth