Nathan Davis Jr. is a popular American actor, singer, TikTok star and YouTube star. He gained a lot of recognition online as he posted vocal material and collaboration videos with his friends.
He is also known as an actor for playing in snowfall (2017) FX series as and starring in Delroy Hotel Artemis (2018) as Rocco.
He joined the singer’s training before landing leading roles in various musical theater productions.
He was interested in live performance and screen comedy since childhood. At the age of 11, this multi-talented artist made her acting debut in Annie Jr.
After Nathan moved to Los Angeles, he got a role in the series criminal mind, Thus his official debut on TV began in 2013.
That same year, the actor won the Taste of Soul LA for the Star Quest competition.
He was also cast for roles in the joy And soul man And continued to get roles on various screens like serials snowfall And Chess Champion And Christmas movies Miss me this Christmas.
Nathan became more famous after appearing in Marvel’s web series, running For two episodes in 2017: Rewind And State.
In October 2020, Awesomeness TV invited him to play a singing voice challenge to pick up girls.
- Full Name: Nathan Davis Jr
- Stage Name: Nathan Davis Jr
- Nickname: NDJ
- Birthdate: January 18, 1994
- Birthplace: Long Beach, California, United States
- Zodiac Nign: Capricorn
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Actor, Singer, TikTok Star, YouTube Star
- Education: –
- Hobbies: Singing
- Facebook: @nathandavisjrndj
- Twitter: @NathanDavisJr
- Instagram: @nathandavisjrndj
- TikTok: @nathandavisjrndj
- YouTube: Nathan Davis Jr Official
Height, weight and physical appearance
- Height: 170 cm (5’8″)
- Weight: 62 kg (136 lb)
- Blood Group:-
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Body Measurements:-
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Father: Nathan Davis Sr
- Mother: Sophia Watkins
- Brother: –
- Sister: Calista Quinn
Girlfriend and dating history
Little is known about his relationship with Victoria, as he kept his personal and dating life away from the public. It is not known when the two started dating, but she has made several appearances on his TikTok account.
As quoted by various online sources, he has a net worth of around $1 million, which he earns mainly through his social media career and acting.
United Airlines sued for racial discrimination
In June 2020, he revealed that he had been kicked off a United Airlines flight last December. That’s because he was allegedly playing music too loud and was allegedly carrying a gun.
He claimed the incident was racially motivated, later citing how he felt “extremely scared” and “didn’t make a difference in his life”.
He sued the airlines for $10 million in damages.
- Nathan is of Welsh descent.
- He has dark brown eyes and naturally black hair.
- He frequently dyes his hair different colors.
- The singer looks up to a variety of artists including Will Smith, Michael Jackson and Jamie Foxx.
- His mother worked as a special education teacher.
- Nathan started singing before he could talk when he was 10 months old, his mother said.
- Nathan sang at family events during summer vacation and at Christmas dinner.
- Along with his mother, Nathan left California and moved to his mother’s hometown of Memphis, Tennessee.
- When he was in high school, Nathan was trained as a classical singer by his music teacher, Dr. It was done by Billy Rayburn.
- While Nathan was still in his senior year of high school, he landed a major role in a theater production.
- He and his mother returned to California in September 2012.
- In 2013, when he joined a national campaign, Nathan met Justin Timberlake and sang together.
- In July 2018, he performed for a WNBA basketball game.
- Growing up, Nathan never experienced racist comments or actions.
- However, in December 2019, the singer was kicked out by a United Airlines flight attendant.
- He was accused of playing too loud music and carrying a gun.
- The actor said he didn’t do it. When he complained, the airline upgraded him to first class on his next journey.
- Hotel Artemis (2018), as stop
- You can’t fight Christmas (2017), as Thomas Wallace
- Miss me this Christmas (2017), as Thomas Wallace
- A herd of four (2017), as J
- Detroit (2017), as Aubrey
- by melting (2016), as Jayden
- Raspberry cream (2015), as Foster
- Reasonable or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love My Doomsday Device (2013), as The Winner Kid
T. V. series
- Millennials (I) (Netflix ⏐ 2022), therefore
- snowfall (fx ⏐ 2018), as Delroy
- in defiance (BET ⏐ 2018), as Willie Walker
- Here and now (HBO ⏐ 2018), as Calvin Harrison
- deadly weapon (Fox ⏐ 2018), as Ty Hill
- startup (crack ⏐ 2017-2018), as Ricky
- running (YouTube ⏐ 2017), as Andre
- Twin Fest (G4 ⏐ 2016), as DTF
- Chess Champion (Nicktoons ⏐ 2015), as Diego
- happiness (the fox ⏐ 2013), as Student #1
- soul man (TV Land ⏐ 2013), as AJ
- criminal mind (Paramount+ ⏐ 2013), as AD
“The easiest way to gain followers is when you take a trend and make it your own. I’ll go on the YouTube timeline and study what’s going on in the community and say, ‘That trend is hilarious. How can I make Nathan’s version of it?”
“I go out and I see somebody doing something funny and I think, ‘How can I make that into a video? How can I exaggerate that moment?”
“My most viral videos happened when I was having fun and trying new things. But many people are afraid to try something new.”
“You have to realize that your followers will still be there. Who cares if you post a video and it doesn’t do well? It’s not like you’re going to lose a million followers.”
“Once you have that moment where your video flops, it makes you say, ‘Oh, I’m still alive.’ So once you overcome that fear, it becomes easier.”
“When I stopped thinking so much about chasing views and just posting and having fun, my views actually increased.”
“My advice to aspiring creators is to find creators who have about the same or slightly more followers than you.”
“Just be fearless. If you see a producer in person and they feel like getting in touch, say, ‘I love your stuff. Here are my videos. Let’s collaborate.'”
“This is our fear… if we stop, we will lose everything. We are no longer relevant. But I think it’s important to take a few moments to relax. It’s okay not to post for a day or two. Detach yourself for a while and live in the real world.
Photo by Nathan Davis Jr
1. Black background and costumes give a mysterious look
2. Nathan wears a monochrome outfit
3. He shows his gold chain and watch
4. He wears a blue suit with a red ribbon
5. The chair makes him look like a king
Nathan Davis Jr. is a natural born artist. He has his own unique style and charisma that makes many people like him.
- Everleigh Rose – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Boyfriend, Height
- Piper Rockelle – Wiki, Bio Facts, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Net Worth
- Jayda Cheaves – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth
- Daniel LaBelle – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Wife, Ideal TypeApink Members – Wiki, Bio, Profile, Facts, Age, Height, Career
#Nathan #Davis #Wiki #Bio #Facts #Age #Height #Girlfriend