Cameron Dallas is a popular American TikTok star, YouTube star, actor and singer. He became famous for his humorous content online.
Apart from his vast internet-centric career, he also thrives in acting, singing and technology entrepreneurial ventures.
He joined YouTube in September 2012. A year later, Cameron began posting comedy and prank videos on Vine. He gained more than 8 million followers in just one year.
In 2013, the star voiced the character Freddy in the film Frog kingdom. In 2014, he acted in a movie called AwesomenessTV Expelled.
A year later, Cameron appeared in the NBC TV series American Odyssey. He also acted in that outfield Later that year. In 2015, Cameron released his first solo title She’s badThen another song All I Want Is YouFeaturing Daniel Skye.
In 2016, he became a Calvin Klein model. Cameron also starred in a reality series that year. Pursuit of Cameron. In 2017, Cameron became the face of a fashion brand called Painshop.
Throughout his career, Cameron has been featured in major media, such as Seventeen, Teen VogueAnd Vanity Fair.
It won the Teen Choice Awards and the People’s Choice Awards, and was also nominated at the Stream Awards.
- Full Name: Cameron Alexander Dallas
- Stage Name: Cameron Dallas
- Nickname: Cam
- Birthday: 8 September 1994
- Birthplace: Whittier, California, United States
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian
- Occupation: Actor, Singer, YouTube Star, TikTok Star
- Education: Chino High School
- Hobbies: Making videos and playing games
- Facebook: @camerondallas
- Twitter: @camerondallas
- Instagram: @camerondallas
- TikTok: @camerondallas
- YouTube: Cameron Dallas Official
Height, weight and physical appearance
- Height: 175 cm (5’9″)
- Weight: 70 kg (154 lb)
- Blood Group:-
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Body Measurements: 38-30-13 (Bust-38, Waist-30, and Hips-13 inches)
- Shoe Size: 11 (US)
- Father: Dan Dallas
- Mother: Gina Dallas
- Sister: Sierra Dallas
Girlfriend and dating history
He met her in 2016 and was dating before breaking up shortly after.
However, some sources claim that this relationship was just a rumour.
She was featured in him How to tell your crush you like him Music video in 2017. It was speculated that they were involved in a casual relationship at the time.
With that being said, the rumor has proven to be untrue.
Cameron was linked to Alexis in May 2017 after being involved in a photoshoot.
The rumor continued to circulate for a few months after that, but it is likely to be unfounded as he was dating Hailey Baldwin at the time.
The two were rumored to be in a romantic relationship that started in April 2017. He was brought to the site of Hayley’s photo shoot for Elle UK and met her parents.
That said, she denied the rumors and claimed that she is single and that they only had a “quick connection”.
Their relationship started around 2017.
It seemed to hold up well until it fell apart 2 years later. Neither of them gave the reason behind the separation.
Cameron has been in a relationship with Madisyn since October 2019. They are often seen together by fans or paparazzi as well as in public.
His net worth is estimated to be around $4 million.
While his vast online presence earns him huge income, he has also partnered with various high-end and high-street fashion brands, promoting and modeling for them.
Moreover, he is also a successful entrepreneur. He is the co-founder of the Fanfix app and founded NextFT, a digital marketing venture.
Cameron owns a mansion in California. The price of this house is approximately $700 thousand.
He has a collection of luxury cars. The most expensive is the Rolls Royce Wraith with an estimated price of $345 thousand.
Other notable vehicles he owns include Ferrari California ($202 thousand), Audi R8 ($142 thousand), Range Rover Vogue ($86 thousand), and Cadillac Escalade ($76 thousand).
False accusations on YouTube videos
In December 2013, Cameron and Nash Gear, a fellow MagCon member, appeared in a video titled What Boys Look For In A Girl’ Where both listed their dream girl criteria.
Apparently, it elicited strong reactions from fans, the public, and the media. Both were charged with misconduct.
After just five days, the video was removed from YouTube.
In August 2016, guest and nominee Cameron Dallas was embroiled in two controversies at that year’s Teen Choice Awards.
He made a statement that he didn’t know where “…Jessica Alba” was at the ceremony’s red carpet event. This was perceived as a sexual comment by viewers.
Moreover, he caused controversy by posting a tweet criticizing the awards, claiming that it was rigged as he knew the results days before the voting closed.
Arrested on charges of assault
In December 2018, Cameron was embroiled in a major controversy. At the time, police found a man with blood on his face at his Aspen, Colorado hotel.
He was soon arrested. He released a mug shot of himself via Twitter, claiming the attack was because he was defending himself.
Homophobic-motivated action for Cole Carrigan
In May 2016, Cole Carrigan, a popular beauty guru on YouTube, tweeted a video of himself visiting a house party.
Cameron allegedly threw a water bottle down his pants for no reason. The YouTuber further claimed that the act was driven by his homophobic nature.
- Cameron is of German, Mexican and Scottish descent.
- He has a husky dog named Jax.
- His decision to drop out of college and pursue a career in social media was the craziest thing he ever did.
- Blue and green are Cameroon’s favorite colors.
- That 70’s Show Cameron’s favorite TV show is
- One of his favorite movies Elf.
- His favorite actor is Will Ferrell.
- He likes listening to songs by Lil Jon and Linkin Park.
- Volcom is his fashion brand.
- Cameron loves adrenaline sports like sky diving, bungee jumping and skateboarding.
- He frequently plays board games with his family.
- His favorite travel destinations are Hawaii and Europe.
- Growing up, Cameron’s style icon was his best friend.
- Cameron likes to eat candy.
- But, the actor does not like Nutella.
- Cameron won the title of best friends with his high school friend named Chris at graduation.
- He had an accident in February 2014 and received 13 stitches in his leg.
- Cameron once bought a diamond ring for her mother as a Christmas present.
- He was cast in the film Neighbors 2: Growing Up a Sorority, But his scene was cut.
- In 2017, he became one of the top influencers based Forbes magazine
- In the same year, Forbes The magazine also included him in two Under 30 lists, Entertainment and Hollywood & Entertainment.
- He created a clothing line called United XXVI with Hayes and Nash Gear.
- Its ideal type is…
- Expelled (2014), as Felix O’Neill
- Frog kingdom (2015), as Freddy (voice).
- outfield (2015), as Frankie Payton
T. V. series
- Awesome TV (Nickelodeon ⏐ 2015), as himself
- American Odyssey (NBC ⏐ 2015), as Cameroon
- Pursuit of Cameron (Netflix⏐ 2016), as himself
- 2014 Teen Choice Awards – Choice Web Star: Winner
- 2015 Teen Choice Awards – Choice Web Star: Male
- 2015 Teen Choice Awards – Choice Web Star: Winner
- 2016 Teen Choice Awards – Choice Social Media King
- 2017 43rd People’s Choice Awards – Favorite Social Media Star
- 2014 Teen Choice Awards – Choice Web Star: Male
- 2016 42nd People’s Choice Awards – Favorite Social Media Star
- 2016 Teen Choice Awards – Choice Male Hottie
- 2016 Teen Choice Awards – Choice Web Star: Male
- 2016 Streaming Awards – Entertainer of the Year
- 2017 Streaming Awards – Producer of the Year
“I am working to bridge the gap between the mainstream famous and the internet famous. They are two different things, but ultimately, social media will be the way to become a celebrity.
“If I make a mistake on a piece of material, I’m going to learn from it.”
“I will continue to try and innovate to keep it fresh for my fans.”
“I travel a lot, and that makes it hard to get around, but it gives me the opportunity to meet people where I wouldn’t normally meet them.”
“Be a person. I mean, it’s hard for a brand, for a corporation, to have a large following.
“There’s a time to impress someone and another time to impress someone.”
“There’s definitely a sense of responsibility that comes with being a follower and a fan, and so there’s a lot of things I wouldn’t dare post, because I want to make a good impression.”
Photo by Cameron Dallas
1. Cameron is freezing on a ship in the middle of the ocean
2. The natural pattern above it is a head turner
3. Cameron was born to be a supermodel!
4. Get business inspiration from Cameroon
5. Cameron tries to get creative with fire effects
Cameron Dallas has built a huge following in no time. He always looks for opportunities to grow his career as a social media superstar.
- Mejiwoo Bio, Profile, Facts, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Ideal Type
- Piper Rockelle – Wiki, Bio Facts, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Net Worth
- Jayda Cheaves – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth
#Cameron #Dallas #Wiki #Bio #Facts #Age #Height #Girlfriend