Jordi Bussche, known as Kwebbelkop, is a Dutch gamer, YouTube star and TikTok star. He has gained a large online following as he shares gameplay videos with tips and commentary.
On his channel, he mainly plays Grand Theft Auto 5, Minecraft, Assassin’s Creed, Skyrim, The Legend of Zelda, Happy Wheels and more.
He created his channel in 2008 under the name Kwebbelkop. However, the YouTuber did not re-upload until May 2011.
Many of his videos went viral but he was put on hiatus. Jordy started making videos seriously on his YouTube channel at the age of 16.
He played RuneScape and got money from it to buy a PC. Since April 2012, Jordi has been uploading YouTube videos daily.
The Gemini man streamed various games including Skyrim, Minecraft and Assassin’s Creed.
In 2013, he created a YouTube channel called Robust with Jelle van Vucht. They made gaming videos and invited another YouTuber named Slogo. The trio continued to make videos, but Jordie then left in January 2020.
The YouTuber finally reached 1 million subscribers in March 2015 and received a diamond play button for reaching 10 million subscribers in February 2019.
- Full name: Jordi Maxim van den Busche
- Stage name: Kwebbelkop
- Nickname: Jordy
- Birthday: 1 June 1995
- Birthplace: Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Nationality: Dutch
- Occupation: YouTube Star, TikTok Star, Gamer
- Hobbies: Playing video games
- Facebook: @KwebbelkopShow
- Twitter: @Kwebbelkop
- Instagram: @kwebbelkop
- TikTok: @kwebbelkop
- YouTube: Kwebbelkop official
Height, weight and physical appearance
- Height: 176 cm (5’9″)
- Weight: 66 kg (145 lb)
- Blood Group:-
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Green
- Body Measurements:-
- Shoe Size: 10 (US)
- Father: Ben van den Busche
- Mother: Brigitte van den Busche
- Brother: –
- Sister: Lorraine Van Den Busche
Girlfriend and dating history
He started dating Aziland in 2016. She appeared a few times on his YouTube channel.
However, they separated in 2020. The split was not discussed until his fans started asking about her on his social media accounts.
They later took to Twitter to confirm their split. He asked his audience to respect their privacy.
They started their relationship in 2021, as he posted an official announcement about it. The relationship is still going strong.
His net worth is estimated at $18 million to $22 million according to various sources.
based on Social Blade According to estimates, his YouTube channel earns him $8 thousand to $127.3 thousand per month or about $95.5 thousand to $1.5 million per year.
He is a stakeholder in Backbone, an iPhone mobile gaming controller company. Apart from that, he also works in NFTs and cryptocurrency business. He Suraj Patel and Christopher R. Co-founded LaunchMyNFT with Dawe.
- The YouTuber refers to his father as KwebbelDad and his mother as KwebbelMom.
- He invented the name Kwebbelkop when he was in elementary school.
- Jordi calls its members the Cops.
- He is friends with Jelle Van Vucht and another YouTuber named Tiger.
- Orange is Geordie’s favorite color.
- His parents divorced when he was just two years old.
- The YouTuber lived with his mother, but visited his father twice a week.
- He was diagnosed with lazy eye at the age of 6 and underwent an operation.
- At the age of 7, he got into a car with a bike and fell on his head.
- Jordi suffered head injuries in the accident.
- When he was 10, he found out he had dyslexia.
- At the age of 12, Jordy suffered from migraines for two months.
- His father suffered from money, drugs and alcoholism.
- His mother and stepfather were also alcoholics. They often shouted, harassed and kicked Jordi and his sister.
- From 2008 to 2015 Jordi was unable to see his father as he left the country to become a fugitive.
- He finally saw him in September 2015.
- He bought the house in 2015.
- When he was 17, his mother caught his stepfather cheating and they separated.
- Jordy received a college degree, but did not attend university.
- He dated a woman named Jamie, but broke up in 2016.
- In the same year, Jordy started dating a YouTuber named Azeeland, but the couple broke up in 2020.
- His father’s health deteriorated and he passed away in February 2017.
- Its ideal type is…
“Follow your dreams, don’t be afraid and don’t dare to take risks. Everything is possible.”
“It actually started with making simple YouTube videos and people loved it. That’s when I realized that entertaining people was my passion.”
“I really love Amsterdam, it’s my music and really my inspiration. I like comfort and culture. I can live and work anywhere in the world, but I still feel the best in Amsterdam and I feel the best here.
“I want to spread positivity and that’s what I stand for in this world. I want to make the world a little more positive and optimistic and that’s what I want to show as a role model.”
“People often have dreams, but they don’t pursue those dreams because they have a negative mindset, and I think that’s a shame.”
“My first tip is, dream and write down your ultimate goal. Sometimes that goal is so far away that you really have no idea if you can accomplish it. Break down what I really learned into many small steps.”
“Start with an ambitious vision, take small steps towards it, and you will reach your goal.”
“No one in this world is going to help you. The only person who will help you is you. I spent years hoping that someone would pick me up and say, you know what, I’ll do all this for you. Then I realized that person doesn’t exist.”
“Don’t be afraid to hire people as producers, because that’s what every big company does! When your business gets to a certain point, you either have to hire people or work yourself into burnout, and my life and mental health have greatly improved as I bring more people on board.
Photos of Kwebbelkop
1. Jordi’s photo looks beautiful
2. He visited the Australian Embassy in the Netherlands to see his Australian fans
3. Jordy posing in front of his yellow car
4. An adorable mirror selfie from a YouTuber!
5. Jordy wears a white tennis outfit.
Jordi has reached a big milestone with his Kwebbelkop channel. It changed his sad childhood life to a happy one.
- Everleigh Rose – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Boyfriend, Height
- Piper Rockelle – Wiki, Bio Facts, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Net Worth
- Jayda Cheaves – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth
- Ondreaz Lopez – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Height, GirlfriendOH MY GIRL Members – Wiki. Bio, Profile, Facts, Age, HeightJeffree Star – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Ideal TypeJon Klaasen – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Wife, Career
- Daniel LaBelle – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Wife, Ideal TypeApink Members – Wiki, Bio, Profile, Facts, Age, Height, Career
#Wiki #Bio #Facts #Age #Height #Girlfriend #Ideal #Type