Q Shamar Steinline, better known as SwagBoyQ, is an American YouTube star and TikTok star. He gained recognition for his prank, lip-sync, challenge and comedy sketch videos.
Apart from his comedy-oriented content, he is also known for his street-interview posts and activities.
He became a social media celebrity because Steinline was fond of acting, singing and dancing since childhood.
Knowing that people can become famous on social media, this TikTok star tried his hand at it. His first viral video was when he pranked his friends using orange juice.
He started his YouTube channel under the name SwagBoyQ in May 2012, but Stanline uploaded his first video in November 2018.
There he also shared his crazy experiences, vlogs and pranks. Most of Steinline’s YouTube videos are his TikTok compilations.
In January 2020, Steinlein was invited to the Famous Birthday Office for a Q&A and a game to guess their age.
In July 2020, this internet star was interviewed by Taylor Lorenz The New York Times To talk about the TikTok ban issue.
- Full Name: Q Shamar Steinline
- Stage Name: SwagBoyQ
- Nickname: Shamar
- Born: 11 March 1999, Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: YouTube star, TikTok star
- Hobbies: Making videos and pranking people
- Instagram: @swagboyq
- TikTok: @swagboyq
- YouTube:Official SwagBoyQ
Height, weight and physical appearance
- Height: 175 cm (5’9″)
- Weight: 65 kg (143 lb)
- Blood Group:-
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Blue
- Body Measurements:-
- Shoe Measurements:-
- Father: –
- mother: –
- Brother: –
- sister: –
Girlfriend and dating history
He is a private person when it comes to his love life. He has not come with any public relation.
The exact amount of his net worth is unknown, but multiple sources estimate the number to be around $1 million to $1.5 million.
As quoted from social blade, He earns $1.2 thousand to $19.5 thousand per month or $14.6 thousand to $233.4 thousand per year.
- He calls his fans Swagigang.
- Steinline defines himself as swag, energetic, driven and loving.
- The internet star has a merchandise line, which he sells on his website.
- Steinline has often been kicked out of retail outlets such as Target, Walmart, and Foot Locker, because he performed pranks or pranks that disturbed other patrons.
- A lot of people watch him when he plays pranks on retail. He feels very lucky to be known by so many people.
- Steinline often stops his pranks to avoid getting into legal trouble.
- He always puts cereal before milk.
- This internet personality loves to listen to Drake songs.
- Nike and Vans are Steinline’s favorite shoe brands.
- Steinline likes to shop at Jack Wills Payson, Gucci and Louis Vuitton.
- He gets inspired when he sees other people’s content.
- Steinline’s biggest pet peeve is seeing weird people on TikTok.
- His favorite childhood memory is seeing the street lights in his hometown in Hawaii.
- His greatest achievement in life is when people come to him and say that his videos have changed their lives.
- The TikTok star was born in Hawaii, but grew up in Texas.
- Steinline said growing up in Texas made him more receptive to diversity.
- Growing up, he loved watching comedian and actor Kevin Hart.
- Kevin Hart inspired Steinline to pursue a career in comedy and celebrity.
- He started his social media career for fun, but it became his livelihood.
- TikTok is its social media app.
- Once, a girl he dated cheated on him.
- Its ideal type is…
“I love nature, traveling, and making people think it’s just me because of the content I create.”
“My supporters aren’t just people who watch my content, but people who genuinely like me and enjoy making their day better by putting a smile on their face or whatever.
“My main purpose is to make the world a better place by showing my love and compassion through entertainment. I do this by creating content for people to enjoy and laugh with their friends and family.”
“I first found my love and compassion through social media as I grew up loving acting and modeling and eventually with the expansion of social media I learned to interpret my skills through it and have continued to grow and expand ever since. “
“One of the biggest things that ignites my creativity is finally seeing other influencers create content and find success with it. It motivates me every day when I see other people growing up with the same passion and desire to succeed as I do.”
“Some of the funniest inspirations I can find would be Kevin Hart because he explains his humor through movies and his personality.”
“My favorite social media platform would be YouTube because it is so versatile. You can make all kinds of stuff and not be limited by a certain style.”
“My favorite book growing up would be Diary of a Wimpy Kid. This book is very interesting book and it can describe the real life situation of growing up in school.
Photo by SwagBoyQ
1. Steinline wears a gray hoodie
2. His gray eyes are attractive
3. He is sitting in a car wearing an all-white outfit
4. Do you like Steinline’s navy hoodie?
5. He matches his shoelaces to the blue car
SwagBoyQ finally reveals his dream of becoming a celebrity through social media. He has gained millions of followers on the platform.
- Everleigh Rose – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Boyfriend, Height
- Piper Rockelle – Wiki, Bio Facts, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Net Worth
- Jayda Cheaves – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth
- Ondreaz Lopez – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Height, GirlfriendOH MY GIRL Members – Wiki. Bio, Profile, Facts, Age, HeightJeffree Star – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Ideal TypeJon Klaasen – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Wife, CareerKylin Kalani – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Net Worth
- Daniel LaBelle – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Wife, Ideal TypeApink Members – Wiki, Bio, Profile, Facts, Age, Height, Career
#Wiki #Bio #Facts #Age #Height #Girlfriend #Ideal #Type