Lola Tung is a popular American actress. Her popularity skyrocketed after she played the lead role in the Amazon Prime series The Summer I Turned Pretty (2022).
Moreover, she has signed on to star in a recurring role in the second season of the same series.
Before appearing on the screen, Lola Tung acted mainly in stage plays, notably in New York City’s Fiorello H. While at LaGuardia High School of Music and Art and Performing Arts.
It was a prestigious school from which famous actors such as Timothée Chalamet, Nicki Minaj, Ansel Elgort and Jennifer Aniston graduated.
After that, she attended Carnegie Mellon University at The School of Drama Acting and Music Theatre. While studying in university, she auditioned for some projects.
She passed one of her auditions and got the chance to play the lead character in the much-awaited TV series. Summer I became beautiful (2022).
Summer I became beautiful (2022) was a hit and was followed by a sequel. And as the series drew to a close, her popularity grew.
- Real Name: Lola Tung
- Stage Name: Lola Tung
- Nickname: Lola
- Birthday: 28 October 2002
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian
- Occupation: Actress
- Education: Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts, Carnegie Mellon University
- Instagram: @lola.tung
Height, weight and physical appearance
- Height: 167 cm (5’6″)
- Weight: 52 kg (115 lb)
- Blood group: –
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Body Measurements: 30-24-31 (Bust-30, Waist-24, and Hips-31 inches)
- Shoe Size: 5 (US)
- Dress Size:-
- Father: –
- Mother: Pia Tung
- Brother: –
- sister: –
Boyfriend and dating history
Christopher acts as her character’s love interest in the series Conrad Fisher. They both previously attended Pace University.
Many fans ship them together. However, this is just a rumor as he is dating Isabella Rose Machado.
Lola was also speculated to date Gavin who portrays her other love interest, Jeremiah, in the series.
Similarly to the rumors with Christopher, this is apparently not true as he has been in a relationship with Larsen Thompson since 2016.
Her net worth is estimated to be between $250 thousand and $450 thousand. Most of her earnings come from her acting career.
- Lola is of Asian descent.
- She went to art school where actor Timothée Chalamet, actress Jennifer Aniston and rapper Nicki Minaj graduated.
- Lola often acted in school shows and productions.
- She is good at singing.
- Lola often uploads videos of her covering songs on her social media pages.
- She loves to share her daily life and all her upcoming acting projects on her Instagram account.
- Lola was born and raised in New York.
- After taking acting classes in high school, she realized she wanted to pursue a career as an actress.
- Lola finds it difficult to balance school and professional commitments.
- Her mother is very supportive of her career.
- She is obsessed with Laneige’s lip glosses.
- Her idea of a perfect summer is spending time outside and basking in the sun.
- When she is learning something or thinking about something serious, she has a habit of shaking hands with the balls.
- One of her favorite snacks is crumble cookies.
- She likes dogs.
- Lola participated in a school strike to raise awareness about climate change.
- Her net worth is around $100,000.
T. V. series
- Summer I became beautiful (Amazon Prime Video | 2022), as Bailey Conklin
programs on TV
- Hollywood First Look Features (YouTube | 2022), as a guest
- burning question (Amazon Prime Video | 2022), as a guest
“I hadn’t read The Summer I Turned Pretty until I booked the role, but I was a fan of the movies Too All the Boys and I often watched them at Netflix parties with my friends because they were so good. This is unbelievable, I can’t believe it [I’m part of The Summer I Turned Pretty].”
“[By playing Belly] I learned to go a little easier on myself because I think especially as a teenage girl, she’s so hard on herself. I’m very hard on myself and she’s doing a lot and making mistakes and it’s natural.”
“We all make mistakes and that’s how you learn and that’s part of growing up. I’ve tried really hard to take a little pressure off myself and be more present and enjoy things as they come.”
“I think a lot of people — especially Gen Z — put too much pressure on themselves. We want to do everything at once, and that’s hard to do. It’s better to take care of yourself and make sure you have the energy to make one thing great and not put 50% into more than one thing.”
“I think so [fame] It can be overwhelming at times, but I’m really grateful that, for the most part, there’s been such a positive response [to the show].”
“It’s really lovely when the fans come up to us on the street and they’re so sweet. It’s also helped a lot to have a wonderful support system, from my parents to Jenny to the cast, you never feel alone or stressed. It’s okay to feel those things while being grateful and happy.”
“Growing up in New York allowed me to find my own style while appreciating other people’s. You can really make your own look and I feel like I’ve always had a little bit of an edge to my personal style.”
“I like to spend time outside and I like to play the guitar, but I’m not very good at it. I also like to journal, write poetry and listen to music. I love Lizzie McAlpine – I’ll just shuffle her music and listen for hours.
Lola Tung is a budding actress in showbiz who still has a lot going for her. And as fans, let us always support her every step of the way.
- Mejiwoo Bio, Profile, Facts, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Ideal Type
- Piper Rockelle – Wiki, Bio Facts, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Net Worth
#Lola #Tung #Wiki #Bio #Facts #Age #Net #Worth #Boyfriend #Height