Hannah Balanay is a popular Filipino TikTok star and model. She has amassed a great fan base online by sharing dance and lip-syncing videos.
She is named as the most popular TikToker in Perth, where she lives. She is also well known for her bucket hat, which has become her fashion piece.
She rose to popularity in 2014 by posting the first video of Map of the Soul: Persona Unboxing on her YouTube channel.
Additionally, she also did dance covers on the Musical.ly platform with several trending songs at the time. Later, she switched to the TikTok platform to continue her career as a social media content creator.
She started joining dance challenges on that platform and in 2018 BTS’s Idol ft. Nicki Minaj Appears in Music Video Her dance trend video wearing a bucket hat has grown since that year.
In 2019, she also performed body wave dance and other dance videos with trending songs. It became a video that gained a lot of attention on the platform.
In early 2020, Hannah’s dance cover from TikTok was popularized by Dua Lipa’s pop song, Don’t start now.
Along with her fame as a cover dancer, she got a project from a big brand like Epic Games to create an avatar for Fortnite game in early 2021.
Since then, she has uploaded TikTok compilation videos, vlogs and more for her followers on social media.
- Real Name: Hannah Kay Balanay
- Stage Name: Hannah Balanay
- Nickname: Hannah
- Birthday: 12 March 2001
- Place of Birth: Philippines
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Nationality: Filipino
- Occupation: TikTok Star, Model
- Education: Private High School
- Instagram: @thexhan
- TikTok: @thexhan
- YouTube: attention
Height, weight and physical appearance
- Height: 158 cm (5’2″)
- Weight: 48 kg (105.8 lb)
- Blood Group:-
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Body Measurements: 34-28-36 (Bust-34, Waist-28, and Hips-36 inches)
- Shoe Measurements:-
- Dress Size:-
- mother: –
- Brother: –
- sister: –
Boyfriend and dating history
She has never disclosed her relationship. She keeps her personal and love life private.
Several online sources estimate her net worth to be around $900 thousand to $1 million.
She primarily earns through her stellar social media career, which leads to brand collaborations, deals, sponsorships and more.
- Hannah Balanay was born in the Philippines but lived in Australia.
- She loves doing video dance and lip sync performance since childhood.
- She started her YouTuber channel in February 2014 by uploading Map of the Soul: Persona Unboxing.
- One of his viral videos inspired a challenge on the TikTok platform and a well-known company remade it for the (game) Fortnite emote.
- He created a dancing avatar, attracting the attention of the multi-billion game company Epic Games.
- She became active in the dance world by joining the Perth-based performance group, Diversity Station.
- Her popularity as a TikTok star and YouTube star has led to her being featured on K-pop cover dance groups.
- She inspired famous social media stars like Charli d’Amelio and Addison Rae to take up the challenge.
- Due to her excellent dancing skills, Hannah won a challenge on the TikTok platform and appeared in BTS’s Idol Ft. Nicki Minaj Music Video (2018).
- Ti Young Franco, Tke Maidza Ft. Nerve – Also appeared in this music video. really nice (2021).
- She bagged endorsement deals from many famous brands like Spotify, Footlocker and Samsung.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $1 million.
Music video scene
- Real Nice (HCTF) – Young Franco, Tke Maidza Ft. Nerve (2021)
- idol – BTS Ft. Nicki Minaj (2018)
- Spotify (2022) – Streaming music platform
- Marriott Bonvoy (2022) – Hotel
- Bobbleware (2022) – Bottle
- Tory Burch (2022) – Bags and shoes
- Extra Gum (2022) – Chewing gum
- Red Rooster (2022) – Chicken Shop
- Sennheiser (2022) – Wireless Air Buds 3
- All Kinds (2022) – Store for kids and teens
- Fenty Skin (2021) – Skincare
- Goat Crew (2021) – Bucket Hat
- Epic Game (2021) – Avatar for Fortnite game
- Samsung (2020) – Sero TV
- Footlocker (2020) – Shoes store
“Just keep doing it, don’t care what other people say because that’s what you love.”
“I’ve always danced since I was a kid, so it’s been a part of my life for years! I think the passion for dance came naturally.”
“I love that when I dance I can express myself and have fun at the same time.”
“When I lived on Christmas Island, I had no one to dance with, so I stopped dancing for a while.”
“People can take inspiration from my choreography by posting dance videos. It’s always amazing to see other people recreate my dances.”
“At the time I was posting a lot of dance trend videos wearing bucket hats and that’s what got me recognized on the app. I feel that many of my fans follow me not only for my dancing but also for my fashion and style.”
“I am so happy and blessed to have the opportunity to share my content with such a large audience. I am speechless with the love and support I have received on the app!”
“I am very fortunate to be surrounded by supportive friends and family. I also take breaks when I need to rest.”
“I joined Diversity when I moved to Perth from Christmas Island. Diversity is like a family, so once I joined I felt very welcome.”
I hope to continue creating content that entertains and entertains people with my dancing and maybe even singing!”
“Create content you enjoy, then you’ll find people online who enjoy the same things as you. It’s also important to make sure you’re having fun making the content!”
As a young influencer, Hannah Balnaya has great skills in dancing and moving her body. Due to these reasons, she is famous for her dancing talent.
- Everleigh Rose – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Boyfriend, HeightChloe Ting – Bio, Profile, Facts, Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth
- Piper Rockelle – Wiki, Bio Facts, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Net WorthNaomi Ross – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth
- Jayda Cheaves – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth
- Daniel LaBelle – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Wife, Ideal TypeApink Members – Wiki, Bio, Profile, Facts, Age, Height, Career
#Hannah #Balanay #Wiki #Bio #Facts #Age #Boyfriend #Net #Worth