Carla Campra is a Spanish actress and model. She became known after playing the lead role of Julia 90-60-90, diario secreto de una adolescente (2009).
Other notable acting credits include: Yo soy b (2008-2009), Acacia 38 (2020), and Feria: La luz más oscura (2022).
She started her career as an actress in films Atlas of Human Geography In 2007.
She pushed herself to follow her passion for acting and appeared in the TV series TThese cazadores de hombre (2008)
Her career in acting continued by joining several TV serials such as Yo soy b (2006-2009), Diario Secreto de Una adolescence (2009), and No soy komo tu (2010).
After entering adulthood, she acted in the films Veronica (2017). In earlier works, she took acting courses and worked hard to become a talented artist A dramatic reading at the Vale-Inclan Theatre (2018).
For these reasons, Carla Campra received numerous lead roles in series, especially television series and films.
- Full Name: Carla Campra
- Stage Name: Carla Campra
- Nickname: Carla
- Birthday: 16 April 1999
- Birthplace: Barcelona, Spain
- Zodiac: Aries
- Nationality: Spanish
- Religion: Christian
- Occupation: Actress, Model
- Education: Spanish Academy of Cinematographic Arts and Sciences (2019), dramatic reading at the Valle-Inclan Theater (graduated in 2018); Acting course from Primera Toma Koch
- Twitter: @CarlaCampra
- Instagram: @carlacampraa
Height, weight and physical appearance
- Height: 175 cm (5’9”)
- Weight: 52 kg (114 lb)
- Blood Group:-
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Body Measurements: 32-23-33 (Bust-32, Waist-23, and Hips-33 inches)
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Mother: Patricia Elizalde Ameriso
- Brother: Guillermo Campra
Boyfriend and dating history
She has never been involved in a publicly known relationship. Carla keeps her personal and dating life private.
According to multiple sources, she is estimated to have a net worth of $1 million to $5 million. She probably earns most of her income from her career as a professional actress and model.
- Carla has loved to travel since childhood; This is visible in her social media photos.
- She likes to share her photos of spending time at beaches, cities and many other places.
- Carla was born in Spain and spoke Spanish. Also, she can speak in different languages such as Castilian, English and Catalan.
- She has a brother who co-starred in the TV series Aguila Rosa.
- She has dark brown hair color, brown eyes, bold lips and long hair.
- She started her career as a model on TV shows and commercial brands.
- She tried to explore her talent by taking acting courses at Primera Toma Koch.
- Based on social media posts, coffee is her favorite drink.
- She also likes to wear accessories (earrings).
- In March 2019, she appeared on the model cover page of Vogue magazine.
- Carla loves her pet cuddles and playing with her dog.
- Her ideal type is….
- Her net worth is around $1 million to $5 million.
- La Nina de la Communion (2022), as Sarah
- La Manzana de Oro (2022), as Vanessa
- Everyone knows (2018), as Irene
- Veronica (2017), as Diana
- Marcella (2014), as Marta (Prima Claire).
- Ivan’s dream (2011), as Paula
- Atlas of Human Geography (2007), Clara as Nina
T. V. series
- Holy Family (Netflix | 2022)
- Feria: The Darkest Light (Netflix | 2022), as Sophia
- Dangerous mothers (NBC | 2019–2021), as Elizabeth Palazuelos
- vineyard (Amazon | 2021), as Sol Montalvo Joven
- Acacia 38 (TVE | 2020), as Daniela Stabile
- 30 Coins (HBO | 2020), as Vane
- terror.App (Boomerang TV | 2019), as Blanca
- different see (ABC | 2018–2019), as Flavia
- El Continental (RTVE | 2018), as Martina
- Centro Medical (TVE | 2016), as Clara
- El hombre D you leave (2016), as Eva chica
- The Compilation (RTVE | 2016), as Will
- El secreto de Puente Viejo (Boomerang TV | 2016), as Clarita
- Aguila Roza (La 1 of Televisión Española | 2011-2012), as Infanta Margarita
- La duquesa II (Telecinco | 2011), as Eugenia joven
- No soya como you (2010), as Elena
- La mari 2 (Canal Sur Televisión | 2009), as Mariona
- 90-60-90. Diario Secreto de Una adolescence (Antenna 3 | 2009), as Julia Alvarez
- Yo soya B (Telecino | 2008–2009), as Paloma
- Cazadores D hombres (Antena 3 | 2008), as Laura
- Dyer (2022) – Fashion
- to jimmy (2020) – Fashion
- Rabat Jewellery (2020) – Jewelry
“If you want an experience that won’t let you leave the television, feels it with your whole body, scares, laughs, cries and gives you goosebumps, ‘Feria’ is for it.”
“Once upon a time in my life, yes. I loved the fear. But it’s true that every time it costs me more than a little fear.”
“I’ve been working all my life.”
“I remember when I was very young, three or four years old, my brother, Guillermo Campra, said he wanted to be an actor. So I have always been his number one fan.”
After doing advertising and modeling for a while, I came to Madrid and started working in films, series.
“I have been a big fan of reading since childhood […] I remember when I was in high school, my best friend and I would lock ourselves away in class, and instead of going on recess, we would form a book club. With everyone taking her book, we sat down to read at the end of the class.
“I don’t have a clear reference [in acting], but the actress I really like is Anya Taylor-Joy from ‘Ladies Gambit’. I see his eyes and his character design and I’m dying to play something like that.”
As an actor, Carla Campra has a good track record in acting, especially in TV series. She is a passionate girl who has achieved her career goals in the entertainment industry.
#Carla #Campra #Wiki #Bio #Facts #Age #Boyfriend #Net #Worth