Jung In Sun is a Korean actress. She rose to fame after playing the lead role in Welcome to Waikiki (2018).
Jung In Sun became interested in acting very early. She was influenced by her brother, who was active in theatre. She also joined an acting academy with her brother.
This actress made her debut in 1998. At that time she worked in TV serials Soonpoong Clinic. She made her debut in the film industry in 2002 Dream beauty.
Over the next few years, In Sun continued to act in various series and films.
Some of her works can be found here Age of Heroes (2004), Horror Story II (2013), and Basketball (2013). She played supporting roles in most of her early works.
The woman from Goyang started gaining recognition in 2018. She played one of the main roles Welcome to Waikiki. Her performance won her the Rising Star Award at the Asia Artist Awards.
In the next few years, In Sun got many more roles in TV series. She acted My secret terius (2018), Diary of a Psychopath (2019), and I’ll Be Your Night (2021).
- Real Name: Jung In Sun (정인선)
- Stage Name: Jung In Sun
- Birthday: 25 April 1991
- Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Nationality: Korean
- Occupation: Actress
- Education: Sejong University
- Hobbies: Drawing, traveling, watching movies, going to karaoke.
- Twitter: @j_insun
- Instagram: @jung_insun.gram
- Tiktok :-
- Agency Profile: Jung In Sun Portfolio
Height, weight and physical appearance
- Height: 158cm (5’2″)
- Weight: 47kg (103 lbs)
- Blood Type: O
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Body Measurements:-
- Shoe Measurements:-
- Dress Size:-
Boyfriend and dating history
Lee Yi Kyung
It also stars Lee Yi Kyung and In Sun Welcome to Waikiki (2018). However, they dated before the drama took place, which is 2017.
More details about their relationship are unknown as they kept it private but they officially separated in 2018 due to unknown reasons.
Jung In Sun has an estimated net worth of $1 million. She mainly earns from her career as an actress.
There has been no official confirmation that In Sun has undergone any surgery.
- Signed under In Sun H & Entertainment.
- She was born in Seoul but moved to Ilsan when she was still young.
- Her brother pushes her to act.
- She likes to take pictures.
- She also likes to travel to different places.
- The actress likes to spend her time going to karaoke and watching movies.
- She is not a fan of busy places.
- She likes to be around her.
- A woman in Goyang can’t really drink soju and somek.
- She likes to eat gopchang, gejang, beef tripe and intestine soup (내장탕) and jyetgal.
- She often plays the role of a mother in her serials.
- To prepare for her role, In Sun did a lot of research by going to mom cafes and reading forums for moms.
- Her secret to taking care of the kids is to bring lots of snacks.
- She doesn’t really have a plan on whether or not to go public while in a relationship.
- She was in a relationship with Lee Yi Kyung in 2017 until 2018.
- Her ideal type is…
- Gyeongju (2014), as Jo Hyun-jung
- Han Gong-joo (2014), as Eun-Hee
- Horror Story II (2013), as Gil Sun-joo (segment “Accident”).
- Cafe Noir (2010), as a pregnant girl
- Au Revoir, UFO (2004), as Kyung-woo (Young).
- Memories of Murder (2003), as the girl in the final scene
- Dream beauty (2002) – U-Me
- Let Me Be Your Night (SBS | 2021), as In Eun-joo / Kang Sun-joo
- Not yet 30 (KakaoTV | 2021), as Seo Ji-Won
- Diary of a Psychopath (tvN | 2019-2020), as Sim Bo-Kyung
- My secret, Terius (MBC | 2018), as Go Ae-Rin
- Welcome to Waikiki (JTBC | 2018), as Han Eun-ae
- Circle: Two worlds connected (tvN | 2017), as Park Min-young
- naked fireman (KBS2 | 2017), as Han Jin-ae
- Secret Healer (JTBC | 2016), as Hae-Ran
- A 12-year promise (JTBC | 2014), as Kang Ham-cho
- Basketball (tvN | 2013), as Byeo-Ri
- Age of Heroes (MBC | 2004-2005), as Cheon Tae-Suk
- A man in distress (MBC | 2002)
- KAIST (SBS | 2000)
- Photo Made Girl (KBS2 | 2014) as Min Se-young.
- 2018 MBC Drama Awards – Best Actress (Wednesday & Thursday Drama) – My secret, Terius
“I still have a long way to go. I am really happy to hear the compliments. “
“I keep things to myself because I don’t have the courage to talk to people.”
“HBD for me. Once a year for me, it is a day when I decide to be born and live well. Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy April 25th. Thanks to you, my day was warm. “
Photos by Jung In Sun
1. Look like a princess in this dress in the sun
2. Her face is really flawless
3. She looks good even in candid photos
4. Love this style on her
5. Looking soft and elegant at the same time in the sun
Jung In Sun is an amazing actress. She always gives her all on projects.
#Jung #Sun #Bio #Profile #Facts #Age #Height #Boyfriend #Ideal #Type