Mireia Oriol is a Spanish actress. She has appeared in a variety of acting projects including films, television series and theatre.
She is famous for acting in it The Art of Return (2020), Agreement (2018), and The Girl in the Mirror (2022).
She began her professional modeling career at the age of sixteen and soon after began acting in short films directed by her classmates.
After graduating from an acting school in London, she made her official debut as an actress in films ESO Entitat sobrenatural oculta In 2009.
After that, she continued to appear in several short films Agreement (2018), Bathed in light (2017), garbage (2016), Amo (2016), and Lena (2016).
In 2019, she gained widespread attention after portraying the role of Lorena in the TV series Hockey girls Which was considered her first career breakthrough.
Another breakthrough came three years later when she played a daring role in a spy TV series The Girl in the Mirror.
After completing the filming of the serial, she once again became the center of attention and gathered more fans and followers.
- Real name: Mireia Oriol Farrés
- Stage Name: Mireia Oriol
- Also known as Mireia Oriole
- Nickname: Mireia
- Birthday: 14 May 1996
- Birthplace: Argentina, Barcelona, Spain
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Nationality: Spanish
- Occupation: Actress
- Education: Pompeo Fabra University (Arts), Nancy Tune and Jordy Oliver, School of Actors
- Hobbies: Singing, photography, cycling, reading books, cycling, painting, surfing, swimming and playing the guitar
- Instagram: @mireiiaoriol
Height, weight and physical appearance
- Height: 167 cm (5’6″)
- Weight: 54 kg (119 lb)
- Blood group: –
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Body Measurements: 34-26-35 (Bust-34, Waist-26, and Hips-35 inches)
- Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size:-
- Mother: Gloria Phares Famadas
- Brother: Gerard Oriol (twin)
Boyfriend and dating history
She is romantically involved with Bruno, a Spanish actor who is famous for his work in the film. Merly T. V. series. In February 2019, after she posted a picture of them on her Instagram page, rumors of their dating began to circulate.
Since then, they have made several appearances together as a couple, including award shows and film premieres.
They live together in Barcelona, Spain.
According to various sources online, she is estimated to have a net worth of $6 million to $8 million. She mainly earns her income from her profession as an actress.
- At a young age, she worked with various brands, be it fashion, sports or makeup.
- She did many fashion walks and visited many fashion weeks as a teenager.
- Mireia joined a renowned theater to support her acting career as she neared her debut.
- She can play the guitar.
- Mireia has a pet dog.
- She likes to eat Japanese, Italian, French and Spanish food.
- Mireia studied drama at a school in London.
- She was raised by strict Spanish parents.
- Her father, Gloria Phares Famadas, is an associate professor at Pompeii Fabra University.
- Mireia was an obedient and disciplined child.
- She spent most of her childhood in Barcelona.
- Mireia used to be a quiet and shy person.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $6 million to $8 million.
- Amor a primera vista (2021), Self
- The Art of Return (2020), as Laura
- pink bridge (2020), therefore…
- Tocats pel foc (2020), as Sogues
- Play me, I’m yours (2019), as Laila
- Agreement (2018), as Clara
- Bathed in light (2017), as Sandra
- garbage (2016), therefore…
- Amo (2016), as Mia
- Lena (2016), as Lena
- ESO Entitat sobrenatural oculta (2009), as Niña fantasma
T. V. series
- Alma (TBA), as Alma
- The Girl in the Mirror (Netflix | 2022), as Alma
- La Trentina (Pluto TV | 2020), as Susanna
- profile (Perfil TV | 2019), as Ella
- Hockey girls (TV3 | 2019), as Lorena
- Terror.app (Roku TV | 2019), starring Alicia Muruzábal
- Com C Phos Ahir (TV3 | 2018), as Estrella
programs on TV
- Alguna pregunta més? (Televísió de Catalunya | 2020), as a guest
- 12 Premis Gaudi de l’Academia del Cinema Català (TV3 | 2020), as a guest
“Defining myself has always been difficult for me. I’ve been trying to do this since I was nineteen and I’m still trying to figure it out. I would say that I am a very sensitive person, who always tries to do her best in everything she does, which sometimes leads to high demands on herself.”
“Acting kept me afloat at a time in my life when I was so lost and confused. I had been modeling for a long time and acting made me decide to stop doing something that didn’t make me happy and sometimes brought out the worst part of me.
“Though I took a few acting courses a few years ago, I never believed I could be an actress. So in the end, I look at it as a catharsis that happened at the right moment.”
“I started modeling at a very young age because of my cousin. She wanted to be a model and I, always admired her, wanted to see what a fashion agency was like and we went there together. Once the agents saw me, they really encouraged me to sign with them, which I did, and that’s where my modeling career started.”
“I don’t do any modeling jobs now, when something comes up sporadically but always related to acting. I don’t regret my modeling years. I’ve learned a lot of positive and negative things and it’s made me the person I am today, but it’s true that it’s a lot of hard work and I don’t think people realize how hard it is to keep your mind. good health.”
“El Pacto was my first film. I was really nervous and insecure about it. I really wanted to be there, but it was scary, but David and Belen were really two angels and helped me a lot.
“I think what I love most about my career is that I’m gradually progressing personally and professionally, finding time to complete projects, learning to enjoy breaks and being able to prepare for what’s next. “
“I was asking myself what my biggest dreams were that had nothing to do with business. I would say that I would like to travel a lot, and always be surrounded by people who love me and who love me, and be at peace with myself.”
“My professional dreams… I don’t know! I hope to work on fulfilling projects that will allow me to learn more and improve my skills. One thing I do know is that I would love to work in a French production.”
“Take care of the people who love you and those who stand by you in good times and bad.”
“I enjoy spending time with my friends and family, sleeping, long walks with my dog Pipo, writing and reading. Now I’m learning to play the piano (again!).”
“When I was in high school, I was a very shy and introverted girl. I wanted to study biology, then psychology and then journalism! Finally I decided to study cinema.”
“I think for the first time learning about film, writing, photography and modeling all made me decide that I really wanted to act.”
“Shooting Alma was one of the most extreme, beautiful and intense moments of my life. It literally changed my life. Not only professionally but also personally. My whole life was shaken, I was completely devoted to the story and the characters and I forgot about my real life for months.
“I love to write! In fact, it’s something I’ve always loved since I was very young. And now I am preparing my personal project, I am writing a film, which I hope to share soon!”
“I like comfortable clothes [laughs]! I usually wear basic clothes and when I’m working I like to wear gym clothes, sneakers. Nothing a nice bag can’t fix!”
“I would love to be in a comedy, [laughs]. I also love personal stories. I would love to work in cinema, maybe in another country and/or language (French or English) … stories with which I connect many characters that challenge me.
Mireia Oriol has always been known for her skills when it comes to acting. Because of this, she quickly became known as one of the best actresses in Spain.
#Mireia #Oriol #Wiki #Bio #Facts #Age #Net #Worth #Boyfriend #Height