Ivaluna Montaner is a Venezuelan actress, singer, musician, music director, dancer and presenter. She is also known as the daughter of Ricardo Montaner and the younger sister of members Maui and Ricky (Mauricio and Ricardo Montaner).
Some of her most recognizable works in the entertainment industry are her singles Si exists, i libere And Yo Me Salve, Also her acting Gracchi (2011) and Club 57 (2019).
She made her debut when she appeared in her father Ricardo Montaner’s music video.
She was only four years old at that time. She then made her music debut by releasing a single titled Only Home, which was released on TV host Susana Gimenez’s show.
Her debut was in a TV show Gracchi, a Nickelodeon series. She got the supporting role of Melanie Esquivel in 2011.
During her father’s The Glory of God tour in 2012, Evluna also performed there. When her family moved to Los Angeles, she appeared in the eponymous film Hot pursuit.
After dating the Colombian singer and her then-husband Camilo, she often collaborated with him.
The couple also had a YouTube channel called Camilo y Evaluna. He posted vlogs and chat sessions with his audience.
A month after getting married, she released a song Pro Primera Vez With her husband, followed by another song titled like.
- Full Name: Evaluna Montaner
- Stage Name: Evaluna Montaner
- Nickname: Eva
- Born: August 7, 1997, Caracas, Venezuela
- Zodiac: Leo
- Nationality: Venezuelan
- Religion: Christian
- Occupation: Singer, Actress, Dancer, Presenter, Composer, Music Director
- Education: Cushman School
- Hobbies: Travelling, Singing
- Facebook: @EvalunaMontanerOfficial
- Twitter: @Montanerevaluna
- Instagram: @evaluna
- TikTok: @evaluna
- YouTube: Official Evaluna Montaner
Height, weight and physical appearance
- Height: 154 cm (5’1″)
- Weight: 50 kg (110 lb)
- Blood Group:-
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Body Measurements: 31-23-33 (Bust-31, Waist-23, and Hips-33 inches)
- Shoe Size: 5.5 (US)
- Dress Size:-
- Father: Ricardo Montaner
- Mother: Marlene Rodriguez Miranda
- Brothers: Ricky Montaner, Alejandro Montaner, Mauricio Montaner, Hector Montaner
Husbands, boyfriends and dating history
Camilo Echeverri Correa
She was in a long-term relationship with her boyfriend Camilo, dating for five years before tying the knot in February 2020.
The couple revealed that they are expecting their first child in October 2021. They welcomed a baby girl in April 2022, named Indigo.
There is no publicly disclosed information about her net worth. However, various sources estimate it at $1 million to $2 million.
in Life of Rich music video, she and her husband allowed their fans to put snippets of their home. This property is a two-storey building located in the exclusive area of Sunny Isles Beach, Miami.
They reportedly bought the house in 2020, but only moved in 2022.
The house is said to have several bedrooms, a balcony and a music studio. The first floor has a full kitchen and a fireplace. It also boasts of magnificent gardens decorated with various plants including palm trees.
- Her father is a famous Venezuelan songwriter and singer.
- Meanwhile, her mother is a music video director.
- She dreams of marrying a young man since childhood.
- Throughout her life, Evaluna has lived in different countries, including Italy, the United States, and Colombia.
- Compared to her husband, Evaluna speaks English more fluently.
- She likes to make coffee at home with her own coffee machine.
- She also likes to cook vegetarian meals with her husband.
- Evaluna also loves to make snacks, especially during quarantine in 2020.
- She moved to Miami at the age of 4.
- This woman has learned to dance, play piano and harp since childhood.
- At the age of 13, the woman started studying at home.
- In 2013, the singer dated a Colombian actor named Andres Parra, but the couple broke up a year later.
- She started dating a singer named Camilo in 2015.
- The two met in Bogotá when Camilo and Evaluna became hosts of an event.
- Until she marries Camillo, Evaluna decides to remain a virgin.
- In February 2020, the couple got married and went on honeymoon soon after the wedding.
- Once the couple returned home, the world was hit by the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Additionally, her music video duet with her husband uses the recording files of their honeymoon and wedding.
- Due to the epidemic, the couple had to be quarantined on one of the Pacific islands.
- Asking for forgiveness regardless of who is right or wrong is her principle in their marriage.
- Her ideal type is…
- which one (2021), as Xochi (voice).
- Hot pursuit (2015), as Teresa Cortez
T. V. series
- Club 57 (Nickelodeon Latin America ⏐ 2019–2021), as Eva Garcia
- Gracchi (Nickelodeon Latin America ⏐ 2011-2012), as Melanie Esquivel
programs on TV
- La Voz Kids 7 (Telemundo ⏐ 2022), as himself (Aitan’s advisor).
- Yo Soya El Artist (Telemundo ⏐ 2014), as itself (effector).
- La Voz Colombia (Caracol TV ⏐ 2013), as himself
“[Indigo] Totally matches this [tour] Life, thank God. The crew became Indigo’s second family. It’s so fun to see her surrounded by so many people who love her.”
“It’s great to grow up in the family I grew up in, where they follow our dreams for all of us. All our dreams work hand in hand and we can work together.”
“I’m not one to release a whole bunch of songs and go single after single. I like to take my time and nurture a song before releasing it. I’m getting closer to the stripped-down, raw sound I want for myself.”
“They were saying that childbirth had ‘done a number on me.’ The only reason I’m sharing this is because I wouldn’t wish that on anyone. For a moment I felt bad that those people might be right. I’m sorry because my body is incredible. She’s been doing some crazy things since I got pregnant.”
“I feel like I’ve really grown as a woman, being a mother to this beautiful girl. I can say that I am the woman I always dreamed of being.”
“Like my mother, my father is the center of all of us. But something very crazy. They always ask me if my father is too strong with me, if he scolds me and I think you never scolded me.
“I have a spectacular relationship with my father. For me, it can’t be good, but I have a lot of respect for him, not out of fear. “
“[My father] I have a best friend and he is like the person I want to impress and make people proud. So everything I do is filtered through my head first and it’s like, ‘Let’s see, will my dad like it?’
Photo by Evaluna Montaner
1. Evaluna looks beautiful even with simple makeup and messy hair
2. Yellow light makes her photo beautiful
3. Ivaluna wears a green dress
4. A black leather jacket looks great on her
5. The singer is beautiful in a wedding dress
Evaluna Montaner continues her family’s musical legacy. She married a famous singer.
#Evaluna #Montaner #Wiki #Bio #Facts #Age #Height #Husband