Lily-Rose Depp is an American actress and model. She initially became popular because of her two famous parents, Hollywood superstar actors Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis.
Some of her other known acting works include: Tusk (2014), the dancer (2016), Planetarium (2016), and the king (2019).
She started her acting career in 2014 with a small role in the film Tusk With her father Johnny Depp, where she played the role of Colleen Collette.
She was then featured in the April 2015 issue of Oyster, an Australian magazine. At the same time, she became an ambassador for Chanel’s eyewear line.
A year later, she reprized the role of Colleen Collette in the film Yoga hoser. That same year, she was chosen to represent Chanel’s new fragrance No. 5 L’Eau.
Her acting career grew as she landed roles in films the dancer (2016), is a French historical film composed and composed by Stéphanie de Giusteau.
In 2017, she was featured in a promotional campaign for Chanel’s beauty line and then made her small screen debut through a TV series. La nuit des Césars And Habillé(e)s pour l’hiver.
It was the second TV serial she acted in idol (2022) where she starred alongside K-POP idol Murthy Jenny Kim From a group of girls Blackpink.
- Real Name: Lily-Rose Melody Depp
- Stage Names: Lily-Rose Depp
- It is also called:-
- Nickname: Lily
- Birthday: 27 May 1999
- Birthplace: Neuilly-sur-Seine, Paris, France
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Nationality: French-American
- Religion: Christian
- Occupation: Actress, Model
- Education: Oakwood School, International School of Paris
- Hobbies: Reading, watching documentaries
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Instagram: @lilyrose_depp
- TikTok: –
- YouTube: –
Height, weight and physical appearance
- Height: 160 cm (5’3″)
- Weight: 47 kg (104 lb)
- Blood group: –
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Body Measurements: 32-26-32 (Bust-32, Waist-26, and Hips-32 inches)
- Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
- Father: Johnny Depp
- Mother: Vanessa Paradis
- Brother: Jack Depp
- sister: –
Boyfriend and dating history
The couple was caught spending time together in October 2015. They kept their relationship very private, but were spotted together several times.
Unfortunately, they separated in 2018 due to unknown reasons.
Meet Lily-Rose Timothy continued the king Filming began around summer 2019. They were seen together in October that year and several times thereafter.
Although her net worth is not known, media has estimated it to be around $2 million. She mainly sees her earnings from her career as a model and actress.
- Lily doesn’t like to overshare herself on social media.
- Her parents divorced when she was thirteen.
- She is known as Chanel’s youngest global ambassador as she was first appointed to the role at the age of sixteen.
- Lily is a fan of the boy group One Direction.
- Her god-father is Marilyn Manson, a rapper and close friend of her father.
- She once suffered kidney failure in 2007 due to an E.Coli infection.
- Her father, Johnny Depp, is an actor, producer and musician, while her mother, Vanessa Paradis, is a French singer, actress and model.
- She is of French and Native American descent.
- Lily dropped out of high school to pursue a career in the entertainment industry.
- She is a part of the LGBTQ+ community.
- Lily suffered from anorexia as a child.
- She was first discovered by Karl Lagerfeld, the same producer who first discovered her mother.
- Lily speaks English and French fluently.
- Her childhood dream was to follow her mother’s path and become a singer.
- Initially, her parents were against her decision to enter the entertainment industry.
- She is close friends with Willow Smith, daughter of actor Will Smith and actress Jada Pinkett Smith.
- Lily said she would rather be seen as boring than famous.
- She prefers Europe to the United States of America.
- Lilies have flexible joints.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $1.5 million.
- Moose jaws (TBA), as TBA
- Channel: Channel 22 (2022), Self
- In America: A Dictionary of Fashion (2021), Self
- the wolf (2021), as Wildcat
- quiet night (2021), as Sophie
- Voyagers (2021), as Sella
- crisis (2021), as Amy Kelly
- My last lullaby (2019), as Paloma
- the king (2019), as Catherine of Valois
- the wild (2018), as Laura
- A faithful man (2018), as Ève
- Chanel No. 5 L’eau: ‘You Know Me and You Don’t’ (2016), Self
- Planetarium (2016), as Kate Barlow
- the dancer (2016), as Isadora Duncan
- Yoga hoser (2016), as Colleen Collette
- Chanel: Fall-Winter 2015/16 Haute Couture Show (2015), Self
- Tusk (2014), as Colleen Collette
T. V. series
- idol (HBO | 2022), as Jocelyn
- La nuit des Césars (Canal+ | 2017), Self
- Habillé(e)s pour l’hiver (TNT | 2017), self
programs on TV
- Made in Hollywood (Syndication | 2021), as guest
- The Drew Barrymore Show (Syndication | 2021), as guest
- Entertainment Tonight Canada (YouTube | 2019), as a guest
- Entertainment tonight (YouTube | 2019), as a guest
- C à vous (France 5 | 2016), as a guest
- Invite (YouTube | 2016), as a guest
- quotidian (TMC | 2016), as a guest
- Approaches to Vivment Diman (France 2 | 2016), as a guest
- Le Journal du Festival (Canal+ | 2016), as a guest
Music video scene
- all over the world (2015) – Reggie Snow
- 2019 Los Angeles Film Awards – Best Actress – My last lullaby
- 2020 Cineuphoria Awards – Best Group (International Competition) – the king
- 2019 Prix Romy Schneider – Most Promising Actress – Lily-Rose Depp
- 2019 44th Cesar Awards – Most Promising Actress – A faithful man
- 2017 22nd Lumière Awards – Most Promising Actress – the dancer
- 2017 42nd Cesar Awards – Most Promising Actress – the dancer
“One day you like something, you do it and the next day you like something else, whatever it is.”
“You don’t have to label yourself, because it’s not set in stone. It’s very fluid, and there’s a lot of pressure on kids to label themselves and say ‘this is who I am’; I like it.”
“If you’re shooting a really serious, dramatic scene, personally I don’t want to look at the camera.”
“I don’t like to reveal too much about myself. Once you start giving to people who peek into your life, they want more and more.”
“It’s so important to feel free and comfortable in your character’s skin.”
“Art is a personal experience, I really try to make it my own thing.”
“I would be a lot less stressed without social media. I am constantly afraid of being hacked. It’s like being afraid to step on glass. “
“I can act every day because I love it; It is very liberating. It may be rare, but there are moments when you just don’t feel like yourself. It’s the best feeling when you’re completely in character. I like it very much. Even if those moments come once a day or every other day, they are just worth it.”
“It may be rare, but there are moments when you don’t really feel like yourself. It’s the best feeling when you’re completely in character. I love that. Even if those moments come once a day or every other day, they’re just worth it. are.”
“I wanted to be a singer, but once I started acting I felt very comfortable. Now all I want to do is act.”
“I am very particular about what I put out about myself on social media. But that’s why I love social media: because I want to control my own image.
“When I’m acting I have a good time and most importantly, I just want to enjoy myself and be a happy person and acting makes me happy. I enjoy it, and it’s a great way to escape. You just become someone else’s for a little while and it’s a lot of fun.”
“I first started using social media when I was 12 or something – not publicly; I had private accounts.
“I only want to do films that I am passionate about. I care about school and I’m still young. This is how I want to live.
“I grew up in the media circus. my whole life My parents were very quiet about photographers, fans and all that. But I soon realized that I had done nothing worthy of attention. It will be there no matter what. I didn’t choose it. You can’t take it too seriously. You must live your life. And keep calm.
“It’s delicate because of my age and trying to do all the normal things for teenagers and then being in the spotlight.
“My parents were not very strict. He has always believed in me to be independent and make my own decisions. There was nothing to rebel against.”
“My mother gave me a Chanel dress when I was little. I felt special. I think Chanel makes anyone feel special.”
“I just shot my first dramatic film in France and for the dramatic scenes I shot, I don’t want to look at them. There’s a certain mindset you have to put yourself in for those scenes, and looking at the monitor takes you out of it.
“I’ve done yoga, and it’s been fun, but I’m not the kind of person who can get up and do it every morning. It’s like, I need to be in the mood. “
“Like food, you might think peanut butter is your favorite food for 5,000 years and then ‘I like burgers better,’ you know? I was just trying to say that guys and people in general don’t need to label themselves as ‘I’m straight’ or ‘I’m gay’ or ‘I’m whatever’.
Lily-Rose Depp has come a long way from her parents’ shadow and made a name for herself in the entertainment industry, which is easy considering her talent.
#LilyRose #Depp #Wiki #Bio #Facts #Age #Net #Worth #Boyfriend