Antonia Gentry is an American actress. She is best known for acting Ginny and Georgia (2021–present) as Virginia “Ginny” Miller.
She has been interested in becoming an actress since childhood. For the first time, she got to participate in a play at a community theater in which her mother worked as a writer.
Antonia married John S. of Georgia. Studied drama at Davidson Fine Arts Magnet School, as well as a drama major at Emory University.
Before graduating in 2019, she balanced being an actress, a full-time college student, and a part-timer.
She has acted in various small roles such as two short films in 2015. She got a role. candy jar (2018) as Jasmine and later in Raising Dion (2018) in one episode.
Around that time, she tried to audition for Netflix Ginny and Georgia, She graduated from Emory University. She got the role and the series started in 2021.
- Real Name: Antonia Bonia Gentry
- Stage Name: Antonia Gentry
- Nickname: Antonia
- Birthday: 25 September 1997
- Birthplace: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Zodiac: Libra
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian
- Occupation: Actress
- Education: Emory University, John S. Davidson Fine Arts Magnet School, Emory College of Arts and Sciences
- Hobbies: Singing, playing the piano, lovingly playing with her pet cat Buttersworth, and learning new languages
- Twitter: @antoniabgentry
- Instagram: @_antoniagentry_
Height, weight and physical appearance
- Height: 155 cm (5’1″)
- Weight: 45 kg (99 lb)
- Blood group: –
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Body Measurements: 32-26-39 (Bust-32, Waist-26, and Hips-39 inches)
- Shoe Size: 5 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Father: Tony Gentry
- Mother: Sandra Gentry
- sister: –
Boyfriend and dating history
She and Ezra started dating in 2011. They used to post a lot about each other on their respective Instagram pages and follow each other’s accounts.
However, they seem to have separated, although it is not known when or why they decided to separate.
From her Instagram page, it looks like she is dating Michael. Little is known about their relationship, including when and how they started dating.
Various online sources estimate her net worth to be between $100 thousand and $500 thousand, which appears to be mostly earned through her career as an actress.
- Antonia was raised by a white father and a black mother. Her father is Caucasian and her mother is of Jamaican African descent.
- She breaks away from her busy acting schedule by indulging in her hobbies of singing and playing the piano.
- Antonia knew she wanted to be an actress when she was five years old.
- After graduating from Davidson Fine Arts, she joined a comedy parody club believed to be one of the oldest student organizations in the country.
- Antonia loves spoiling her pet cat Buttersworth with all her love.
- While studying at Emory University, she became the head of an improv comedy group as she was determined to rehearse her performance.
- Before working on the set, she played various roles in local theater productions, including plays composed by her mother.
- She has been outspoken about her fight against racism over the years on her social media accounts.
- Antonia loves cats, books and food.
- She has a long-term relationship with musician Ezra Pound.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is between $100 thousand to $500 thousand.
- candy jar (2016), as Jasmine
- Lone Wolf Mason (2015), as Madison
- Driver’s Ed: Tales from the Street (2015), as Sarah
T. V. series
- Ginny and Georgia (Netflix | 2021), starring Genie Miller
- Raising Dion (Netflix | 2019), as Wendy
programs on TV
- The Ellen DeGeneres Show (Syndication | 2021), as guest
- 2021 MTV Movie & TV Awards – Best Breakthrough Performance – Ginny and Georgia
“I’m very to-myself, so the attention is definitely something I’m getting used to. And I’m not complaining – it shows [Ginny & Georgia] Working really well, and that’s what we wanted. It’s very exciting and surreal.”
“I know we want to be as responsible as possible when it comes to portraying mental health in this series, especially Ginny and her self-harm. It’s not something to take lightly and it’s not something to put on a show to get.”
I definitely feel more relaxed when I’m alone […] Coming home and relaxing and being alone with my thoughts and sitting in my own space has really helped to remind me, ‘This is the outside world, this is my job’, and I can kind of breathe. .”
“Therapy is unfortunately a privilege. It is not accessible to everyone. I didn’t always have that. I didn’t always have access and now that I do, it’s a game changer, and it really saddens me because I know there are so many people who don’t have access. “
“I think it’s absolutely absurd that we, as a society, haven’t generalized therapy or at least generalized resources for mental health and safe spaces. Because that’s the first step to healing—not preaching, but meaning it, right?”
“Being human means feeling like you can express what you’re feeling as a human being and having the tools to be healthy. In an ideal world, everyone would be able to do that.”
Clearly, Antonia Gentry is about to step into the limelight. She is never afraid to show her passion for acting and explore different sides of her roles.
#Antonia #Gentry #Wiki #Bio #Facts #Age #Boyfriend #Net #Worth #Height