Justine Lupe is an American actress and writer. She is best known for acting successor (2018-2023) as Villa Ferreira.
Other major performances under her belt include: Mr. Mercedes (2017-2019), Kristella (2014-2015), And The wonderful Mrs. Maisel (2017-Present).
She started her career with a hit show Unforgettable In 2011. In her first year of acting, she also acted in two films, ex girlfriend and Three types of insomnia.
Not only that, but she also starred in the crime TV series Southland (Harry’s Law and Royal Pains) in 2013.
Along with Justine’s various roles, she has taken on different roles that have made her career a success.
That’s why she landed a pivotal role in the 2014 ABC sitcom Kristella.
After that, she returned to another lead role in the TV series Deadbeat and appeared in TV series The Good Wifee from 2015-2016.
After that, other roles came for Justin Lupp, such as TV series youth (2016), bull (2017), Mr. Mercedes (2018), successor (2018), Robot Chicken (2021), and The luckiest girl alive (2022).
- Full name: Justin Lupp-Schomp
- Stage Name: Justin Lupe
- Nickname: Justin
- Birthday: 31 May 1989
- Birthplace: Denver, Colorado, United States
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress
- Education: Denver School of the Arts, Juilliard School in New York City
- Instagram: @mejustinelupe
Height, weight and physical appearance
- Height: 168 cm (5’6″)
- Weight: 57 kg (126 lb)
- Blood Group:-
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Body Measurements: 33-24-34 (Bust-33, Waist-24, and Hips-34 inches)
- Shoe Measurements:-
- Dress Size:-
- Father: John Lupe
- Mother: Catherine Schomp
- Brother: Colin Lupp
Boyfriend and dating history
Little is known about her alleged relationship with Jermaine, who apparently also works in the same industry in Hollywood, but according to his IMDB credits has more roles behind the camera.
In early 2021, he posted a photo of himself kissing on his social media page. The post is captioned with a happy birthday message and a listen emoji.
She also used to post pictures of her dog. Headlines suggested the couple had adopted a dog.
However, all these posts have been deleted. This led to rumors of a split among fans.
According to various sources, her net worth is estimated at $6 million. She makes numbers through her main occupation, which is an actress.
Around February 2022, she was reported to have purchased a contemporary-designed bungalow located in the gated community of Mount Washington in Los Angeles.
The home, built in the 1970s, features 1,400 square feet of open-floor designed living space with two bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Justine was fond of acting since childhood and decided to pursue her ambition as an actress.
- She was born in Denver, Colorado.
- She was well-educated, graduating high school from the Denver School of the Arts and attending college at the Juilliard School in New York City.
- Justine Lupp’s grandmother is an extraordinary person who owns an entire theater building named after her at the Juilliard School, the Kay Schomp Theater in New York City.
- When she’s not acting, she’s often around the Denver Museum.
- She is an artist, writer and producer The luckiest girl alive (2022), successor (2018), and Mr. Mercedes (2017).
- Her performance in Mr. Mercedes earned her the proud accolade of being nominated for the 2019 Satellite Awards.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $6 million.
- Midsummer Night’s Dream Flute (2017)
- Francis Ha (2013), as Nesa
- No fade away (2012), as Candace
- ex girlfriends (2011), as Lisa
- Three types of insomnia (2011), as Monica
T. V. series
- Home Economics (ABC | 2021–2022 ), as Emily
- Robot Chicken (Adult Swim | 2021), as Flight Attendant, Hedgehog Mother
- successor (HBO Max | 2018–2022), as Willa Ferreyra
- thief Pete (Amazon Prime Video | 2018), as Hannah
- alone together (Freeform | 2018), as Charlotte
- The wonderful Mrs. Maisel (Amazon Prime TV | 2017–2019), as Astrid Weissman
- snowfall (FX | 2017), as Victoria
- Mr. Mercedes Holi Gibney (HBO | 2017–2019), as the main cast
- bull (CBS | 2017), as Ginny Bratton
- Madam Secretary (CBS | 2016–2018), as Captain Ronnie Baker
- Brain dead (CBS| 2016), as Margie
- the younger (TV Land | 2016), as Jade Winslow
- The good wife (CBS | 2015), as Maggie Rossum
- Kristella (ABC | 2014–2015), as Maddie Culpeper
- Deadbeat (Hulu | 2014), as Alice
- shameless (Showtime | 2013), as Blake Collins
- Monarchy the pain (USA Network 2012), as Cameron Crissy
- Harry’s Law (NBC | 2012), as Phoebe Blake
- Southland (NBC | 2012), as Cathy
- Unforgettable (CBS | 2011), as Ashley
programs on TV
- New York live (YouTube | 2019 ), as a guest
- Create a series (YouTube | 2018), as himself
- 2022 Screen Actors Guild Awards – Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series – successor
- 2021 Peña de Prata – Best Ensemble in a Drama Series – successor
- 2019 Satellite Awards – Best Actress in a Supporting Role in a Series, Miniseries and Limited Series or Motion Picture Made for Television – Mr. Mercedes
“[In Succession filming set], everyone knows each other so well, everyone is totally committed to each other. And so it was really good where I felt like everyone was really in the groove and comfortable and at home with each other.”
“I was just saying Matthew [Macfadyen] Nothing like Tom. They are kind, warm, loving, silly sweethearts. I think that’s what makes it all work so well, it feels like we can really lean into the terrible nature of these people, because everyone knows we’re just pretending and there’s so much love.”
“I have moments of sympathy and empathy for all [Succession characters]. […] I think people love it because they’re all juicy characters on top of their wickedness. It’s so well delivered and each of them has such a clear identity that you could watch them all day long. They are just fascinating.”
“Alan is just a dream partner. I really didn’t take for granted how professional he is. Just kind, friendly, supportive, available, incredibly talented…”
“It’s a really sad farewell. It was heartbreaking. I am still living with him. Watching the season, you’re just reminded of how much you care about everyone involved. It’s a bittersweet thing to love something so much that it’s hard to let it go. […] But that’s life – just loving things over and over again. [Succession is] Definitely one of the loves and losses of my life.”
“I mean I really looked into that hero character. It’s a rich character, one of the reasons she (the character in the film) is a fan favorite, she’s so complex, lovable and interesting.”
“I’m around people who make me want to expand as an artist, so it’s really been a gift.
I’m not kidding when I say I’ve learned like every actor on this show.”
“Power can be lonely and cold and that’s what constantly shocks me, all these characters are like watching and seeing a lonely life. Even though they are all so involved in their dynamics, there is a great distance between them all. “
Justine Lupe spreads her joy and positive vibes through her work in movies and drama series. That’s why she deserves to be a role model for fans!
#Justine #Lupe #Wiki #Bio #Facts #Age #Boyfriend #Net #Worth