Crissa Jackson is a famous American TikTok star and basketball player. She has become more popular online with her basketball, dance and comedy content.
She is the most followed basketball player on the short-form video sharing platform.
She started playing basketball at the age of 7. She continued her passion for basketball by joining her high school basketball team.
The woman also attended a basketball camp in Harrisburg run by Chris “Handles” Franklin, a former Harlem Globetrotters player.
After that, Crissa joined IMG Academy for seven months in the basketball academy’s postgraduate program.
She also played basketball for Savannah State University to play as a point guard and in the fall of 2008 was on a basketball scholarship. At the time, she was an All-American second-team selection.
After that, Crissa became one of the basketball players at Point Loma Nazarene University.
In 2015, Franklin called her about a tryout for the Harlem Globetrotters and passed the requirement to be one of the team’s players.
Aside from her basketball career, Crissa is also active on social media, including YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok.
She was nominated as Queer Advocate of the Year by the GLAAD Media Awards in 2021.
- Full Name: Crissa Jackson
- Stage Name: Crissa Jackson
- Nickname: Crissa, Ace Jackson
- Birthday: 26 October 1989
- Birthplace: La Mesa, California, United States
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian
- Occupation: Basketball player, TikTok star
- Education: Basketball, Savannah State University
- Hobbies: Playing basketball
- Facebook: @crissaacejackson
- Twitter: @Crissa_Ace1
- Instagram: @crissa_ace
- YouTube: Chris Jackson Official
Height, weight and physical appearance
- Height: 163 cm (5’4″)
- Weight: 60 kg (130 lb)
- Blood Group:-
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Brown
- Body Measurements: 38-34-36 (Bust-38, Waist-33, and Hips-36 inches)
- Shoe Measurements:-
- Dress Size:-
- Father: James Jackson
- Mother: Teresa Jackson
- Brother: J.J
- Sisters: Marilyn and Alena
- Children: Olive
Wife, Girlfriend and Dating History
The two got married in December 2017. A QnA YouTube video explains that they met at a San Diego club on Crissa’s birthday, when they hung out with separate groups of friends before exchanging numbers and dating.
Alexis had a daughter, Olive, from a previous relationship, who was 4 years old when she married Chris.
Her net worth is estimated to be around $2 million. She mainly earns from social media monetization, brand collaborations and commercial ventures.
- Crissa is a lesbian.
- She is an advocate for animal welfare and LGBTQ+ rights.
- This basketball player is friends with other female players Jenna Bandy and Lisa Zimuche.
- She looks up to her father and Patti Resetar, her coach at Mountain Ridge High School.
- Chrissy prefers Michael Jordan over LeBron James.
- The basketball player grew up in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
- She attended the Harlem Globetrotters when she was younger and continues to love the team.
- Crissa taught herself basketball tricks from legendary player Allen Iverson by watching his games on DVD.
- She also skipped trips to her middle schools to watch training videos and learn Iverson’s crossover dribble.
- She attended SciTech High School and attended Susquehanna Township High School.
- After that, Crissa’s family moved to Glendale, Arizona.
- Even though Crissa had moved away from Franklin’s camp, she kept in touch with him.
- She attended Mountain Ridge High School and joined the school’s basketball team.
- She married Alexis on 18 December 2017.
- The two met at a club where Crissa had a birthday party.
- In 2018, Crissa joined the first annual 50kcharitychallenge celebrity.
- She joined the NYC Pride Parade in June 2018.
- Crisa collaborated with celebrity entrepreneur Gary Wee in November 2018.
- In May 2019, she got a large tattoo on her right thigh while catching basketballs.
- She kept rolling the basketball even while weightlifting at the gym.
T. V. series
- Girls 5 Eva (Mor ⏐ 2022), as himself
“Being true to yourself and being honest allows you to enjoy life.”
“At just seven years old, I knew I wanted to be a professional basketball player and I worked tirelessly for that dream.”
“Then I was able to leverage my skills to become a prominent social media creator and influencer and really engage with people and show them that you can be your authentic self and still be successful.”
“I’m just being myself and taking everything as it comes. Along the way, it’s hard to move forward when no one seems interested in my text or what I have to say.”
“You never know the value of meeting people in person and allowing them to gauge your energy and enthusiasm until you do.”
“I am traveling everywhere with my colleagues. You’re away from your family, but you create a whole new family and you see the smiles on the faces of the people who come to the game. And I’ve been to cities, states, countries I never thought I’d see.
1. Crissa has a funny personality
2. This basketball player wears an all-white outfit
3. Crissa looks cool with a formal blazer
4. She can’t be picked apart by a basketball
5. Crissa poses on top of the basketball ring
Crissa Jackson has realized her dream of becoming a Globetrotters basketball player. Her hard work and persistence has paid off.
- Everleigh Rose – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Boyfriend, Height
- Piper Rockelle – Wiki, Bio Facts, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Net Worth
- Jayda Cheaves – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth
- Ondreaz Lopez – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Height, GirlfriendOH MY GIRL Members – Wiki. Bio, Profile, Facts, Age, HeightJeffree Star – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Ideal Type
- Daniel LaBelle – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Wife, Ideal TypeApink Members – Wiki, Bio, Profile, Facts, Age, Height, Career
#Crissa #Jackson #Wiki #Bio #Facts #Age #Height #Wife #Ideal #Type