Chanyeol is a South Korean singer, songwriter, and actor. He’s most known for being a member of SM Entertainment’s boy group EXO, as well as its sub-units EXO-K and EXO-SC.
He also has made a solo career as an actor by starring in a number of movies and drama series, including So I Married an Anti-fan (2016) and Secret Queen Makers (2018).
Chanyeol began to take interest in music after watching the movie School of Rock in elementary school. Soon, he started to pick up drums and singing.
The man from Seoul joined SM Entertainment in 2008. He got in after getting second place on the Smart Model Contest. As a trainee, he began to develop his skill in rapping.
Chanyeol was the last to be presented as EXO member on February 2012. He is part of the EXO-K sub-unit.
With the group, he debuted with the EP Mama in April 2012. The EP reached number 1 on Gaon Album Chart and 8 on the Billboard World Albums Chart.
This K-pop Idol also has several songwriting credits under his name. He is known to have written the rap part of Run from EXO’s second EP Overdose.
His other works with EXO are for the song Heaven of the album Ex’AcT (2016), Chill and Ko Ko Bop from album The War (2017), and also Gravity from Don’t Mess Up My Tempo (2018).
On 2019, he became part of sub-unit EXO-SC with fellow member Sehun. Together, they released their first EP What A Life. They also released 1 Billion View in 2020 as their first studio album.
Other than music, Chanyeol has also landed in several acting roles. This Sagittarius man has taken the main role in the film So I Married an Anti-Fan (2016) and The Box (2021).
He’s also been in several TV series like EXO Next Door (2015), Missing 9 (2017), and Memories of the Alhambra (2018). Chanyeol was enlisted for military service on March 29, 2021.
- Real Name: Park Chan Yeol (박찬열)
- Chinese Name: Piao Can Lie (朴燦烈)
- Stage Name: Chanyeol (찬열)
- Nickname: Wealthy Teeth, Happy Virus, King of Derps
- Chanyeol Birthday: November 27, 1992
- Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Nationality: South Korean
- Position: Main Rapper, Vocalist (EXO)
- Sub-Unit: EXO-K, EXO-SC
- Super Power (Badge): Fire (Phoenix)
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: Singer, Rapper, Actor, Songwriter
- Education: Hyundai Chungun High School, Kyung Hee Cyber University
- Hobbies: Listening to music, Playing instruments
- Facebook: –
- Twitter: –
- Chanyeol Instagram: @real__pcy
- Tiktok: –
- Youtube: –
- Weibo: real__pcyyyyy
- Soundcloud: real__pcy
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearance
- Chanyeol Height: 186 cm (6’1”)
- Chanyeol Weight: 59 kg (130 lbs)
- Blood Type: A
- Hair Color: Dark brown
- Eye Color: Dark brown
- Body Measurements: 42-30-15 (Bust -42, Waist -30, and Arms -15 inches)
- Shoe Size: 11 (US)
- Father: Park Sung-jin
- Mother: Lee Young-mi
- Brother: –
- Sister: Park Yoo-ra
Chanyeol Girlfriend & Dating History
Kim Ye Jin
Chanyeol was rumored to have dated a fellow SM Entertainment’s trainee in the past, named Kim Ye Jin.
That being said, there is no further detail of their alleged relationship or picture of them together.
Kwak Sae Byul
He was also rumored to have a non-celebrity girlfriend, who allegedly named Kwak Sae Byul. According to fans’ speculation, their romance happened before he debuted with EXO.
There’s also a rumor that he left a comment on someone’s post, praising the person on the photo to be “pretty” but arguing that “Byulie is prettier!”
Chanyeol Net Worth
According to multiple sources, Chanyeol is estimated to have amassed $5 million to $8 million of net worth. He appeared to earn his income mainly from being an idol singer and acting.
Accused of Cheating by His Alleged Ex-Girlfriend
In October 2020, a post that was written by Chanyeol’s alleged girlfriend surfaced on an online community. The poster accused him of commiting infidelity for countless times throughout their three years of relationship.
No confirmation has ever came out from Chanyeol, nor his agency SM Entertainment. However, it set his Korean fans to anger to the point that they demanded him to leave the group.
He stayed out of public’s attention for a while. In early 2021, he made a came back to his social media page by sharing an emotional letter for fans.
As time goes by, the scandal appeared to be slowly overlooked by public and his image was left quite unscathed.
- Chanyeol’s family consists of father, mother, and an older sister who used to work as announcer at YTN and MBC.
- His father has a cafe while his mother has a restaurant.
- His personality type is ENFJ-T.
- This K-pop star went to a private acting school when he was 16 years old.
- He was in a temporary band while in high school.
- Chanyeol gives himself a nickname Reversal Voice because his baby face contrasts with his deep voice.
- He was in TVXQ’s HaHaHa Song, Girls’ Generation Genie (Japanese Version), and TaeTiSeo’s Twinkle music videos.
- He designed the EXO’s hexagon logo.
- This Sagittarius man has a very bright and cheerful personality.
- He can speak English.
- If you talk to him while feeling bored, wonderful things will happen.
- He is not someone that gets angry easily unless he loses something. He’ll be angry looking for it but will soon go back to being cheerful.
- Chanyeol has got a lasik eye surgery when he was a trainee.
- When he was young, he used to play various instruments.
- This talented rapper can play the guitar, African drum, drum, and bass.
- One of his habit is following song’s rhythm with his hands.
- TVXQ is his favorite K-pop band.
- This K-pop star loves listening to Rap and Hip Hop music.
- One of his favorite movies is School of Rock.
- The man from Seoul picks number 21 as his favorite
- He likes the color black best
- Some of his favorite foods are Tonkatsu and Galbi.
- Chanyeol is a rather romantic person.
- He loves helping people by doing charity work. It makes him really happy.
- Among other EXO members, he cries the most.
- The man born in 1992 used to share a room with Baekhyun, then with D.O. and Kai. But he has his own now.
- He makes loud sniffling noise before falling asleep, according to Baekhyun.
- One of the things he loves to do is composing music. Chanyeol hopes to make his own musical composition that’s good enough for EXO.
- He used to have a pet ferret when he was young.
- This singer has a dog named Toben who stays with his mother.
- He is actually allergic to fur. He can only stay with dogs for an hour.
- Chanyeol looks up to Eminem and Jason Mraz.
- He has admitted to being a fan of Dara from 2NE1.
- This talented songwriter has a studio called Studio 519.
- With Baekhyun and Chen, he becomes part of EXO’s beagle line.
- He is also part of the chingu line with Baekhyun, Chen, and D.O.
- This K-pop star is close with Sehun and even raised him when they first joined SM.
- He wrote the song Sweet Lies for the album The Power of Music.
- Chanyeol has a weibo account. He lost his password at one point but has since created a new one.
- He can play bowling, snowboarding, and also learning golf and basketball.
- Chanyeol loves listening to Coldplay.
- He had revealed that he used to have conflicts with Suho during their debut days.
- This South Korean artist is friends with Monsta X‘s Joohoney, Block B‘s Zico, Seventeen’s Woozi, CNBLUE‘s Jonghyun, and Choi Tae Joon.
- He did collaboration with Woozi from Seventeen for the song Give Me That.
- He had joined several variety shows like Roommates and Law of the Jungle.
- Chanyeol was also in dramas Things We Do That We Know We Will Regret (2008), To The Beautiful You (2012), Welcome to Royal Villa (2013), EXO Next Door (2015), Missing 9 (2017), and Memories of the Alhambra (2018).
- He starred in movies So I Married An Anti-Fan and Salut D’Amour.
- This EXO member would like to be in a relationship with someone who can cook. He wants them to cook together.
- His ideal type is someone who has similar music taste, honest, and likes cooking. He doesn’t think that appearance is that important.
- The Box (2021), as Ji Hoon
- 두근두근두근거려 (2020), as Bae Gu-soo
- So I Married an Anti-fan (2016), as Hoo Joon
- Salut d’Amour (2015), as Min-sung
- Secret Queen Makers (Naver TV Cast, YouTube | 2018), as Chanyeol
- Memories of the Alhambra (tvN | 2018-2019), as Jung Se-Joo
- Missing Nine (MBC | 2017), as Lee Yeol
- Exo Next Door (Naver TV Cast | 2015), as Chanyeol
- Royal Villa (JTBC | 2013), as himself
- To The Beautiful You (SBS | 2012), as himself
- High Kick! (MBC | 2012), as High school student
- 2019 Tencent Music Entertainment Awards – Most Popular Overseas Singer
- 2018 KKBox Music Awards – Best Korean Single of the Year – Stay With Me (with Punch)
- 2017 YinYueTai VChart – Best Collaboration – I Hate You (with Yuan Shanshan)
- 2017 YinYueTai VChart – Most Popular Artist (South Korea)
- 2017 Asia Model Awards – Asia OST Popularity (with Punch) – Stay With Me (with Punch)
- 2016 Top Chinese Music Awards – Most Popular Foreign Idol
- 2015 Korea Drama Awards – Best New Actor
- 2015 Korea Drama Awards – Hallyu Star Award
- 2017 Melon Music Awards – Top 10 Artist
- 2017 Mnet Asian Music Awards – Best OST – Stay With Me (with Punch)
“Nowadays, the members can tell what each other is thinking just by looking in each other’s eyes — no, actually, it’s to the point where we can tell without even looking at each other.”
“EXO’s songs shine the most when we work as a team and perform on stage together, while in the music that includes more of my opinions, I want to portray certain experiences, thoughts, and emotions I felt from moment to moment.”
“While looking at other great artists, what I long for the most is ‘consistency.’ That is, even when time passes, one’s musical inclination and their world won’t change.”
“I still have so many aspects left to make progress on. I have so many things I want to do to the point where I’ve only barely taken one step, and if I’m greedy, the goal is at the top. I hope that there are many opportunities to show the world the things I want to do, and I hope I don’t lose this resolve.”
Pics of Chanyeol
1. Chanyeol looks really handsome in pastel color
2. He’s enjoying his days in Hawaii
3. The oversized sweater making for some cool street style
4. Chanyeol is really passionate while performing
5. This close-up really highlights his flawless face
Who is Chanyeol (EXO)?
He is a South Korean singer, songwriter, and actor.
Who is Chanyeol (EXO)’s real name?
His real name is Park Chan Yeol (박찬열).
What makes Chanyeol (EXO) famous?
He’s famous for being a member of SM Entertainment’s boy group EXO, as well as an actor who starred in a number of movies and drama series, including So I Married an Anti-fan (2016) and Secret Queen Makers (2018).
Where is Chanyeol (EXO) from?
He was born in Seoul, South Korea.
How old is Chanyeol (EXO)?
He was born in 1992, and he is 31 years old as of 2023.
When Chanyeol (EXO) celebrates his birthday?
He celebrates on the 27th of every November.
How tall is Chanyeol (EXO)?
His height is 6’1″ or 186 cm.
Who are Chanyeol (EXO)’s parents?
His father’s name is Park Sung-jin and his mother’s name is Lee Young-mi.
Is Chanyeol (EXO) married?
He is not married. Furthermore, there is no information on whether he is in a relationship or not.
Who is Chanyeol (EXO)’s ex-girlfriend?
None of his ex-girlfriend is known to the public. However, he used to be rumored to date Kim Ye Jin and Kwak Sae Byul.
How rich is Chanyeol (EXO)?
His net worth is around $5 million to $8 million.
What is Chanyeol (EXO) nationality?
His nationality is South Korean.
Beside being an amazing artist, Chanyeol songwriting talent is also one to be reckoned with. There’s no doubt that we shall see more of his creation in the future.
- Gal Gadot – Age, Height, Husband, Net Worth
- Packers GM Brian Gutekunst says David Bakhtiari is not being traded
- Gianni Infantino sparks World Cup reaction with comments on football equality
- Steve Kerr likes the stability of Team USA’s lineup after a 4-0 start
- World Chess Federation Bans Transgender Women From Women’s Tournament: NPR
#Chanyeol #EXO #Bio #Profile #Facts #Age #Girlfriend #Ideal #Type