Dove Cameron is an award-winning American actress and singer. She came to fame after acting in the film Liv and Maddie (2013–2017) which aired on Disney Channel.
Some of her other notable acting projects include: Suffrage of Descendants (2015-2021), Hairspray Direct! (2018-2019), and Revenge (2022).
Dove Cameron began her career in 2007 when she played the role of Young Cosette at Bainbridge Performing Arts (BPA).
This title was a stage production Les Misérables. The following year, she performed at the BPA stage The Secret Garden.
She finally got her screen debut for a comedy series on Disney Channel Bits and pieceswas changed to Liv and Maddie.
There she had to play two main roles. The main episode has received nearly 6 million views.
In 2013, she covered a song called Imagine Dragons At the top of the world. The cover reached #17 on the Billboard Kid Digital Songs chart.
She continued to make her solo titles Better in stereo and reached number one on the same chart. Her next single call include me Also placed on the top charts.
The milestone of her career was playing Descendant As goods in 2015. The film received 6.6 million viewers.
Also, the soundtrack title Rotten to the core And If only It peaked at #38 and #94 on the Billboard Hot 100, respectively.
That same year, she formed a band with Ryan McCartan called The Girl and the Dreamcatcher and released several singles. glow in the dark And written in the stars.
She went on to become a TV star. Not only did she perform in Descendant sequel, but she also appeared in other series Hairspray Direct! And Agents of SHIELD.
In 2018, she won an Emmy Award for Outstanding Performer in a Children’s Program.
- Full Name: Chloe Celeste Hosterman
- Stage Name: Dove Cameron
- Nicknames: Dovlin, Dove, Chilo
- Born: January 15, 1996, in Bainbridge Island, Washington, United States
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian
- Occupation: Actress, Singer
- Education: Burbank High School
- Hobbies: Watching movies and singing
- Facebook: @officialdovecameron
- Twitter: @DoveCameron
- Instagram: @dovecameron
- TikTok: @dovecameron
- YouTube: Dove Cameroon official
Height, weight and physical appearance
- Height: 157 cm (5’2″)
- Weight: 48 kg (106 lb)
- Blood Group:-
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Green
- Body Measurements: 33-20-33 (Bust -33, Waist -20, and Hips -33 inches)
- Shoe Size: 6 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Father: Philip Allen Hosterman
- Mother: Bonnie Wallace
- Sister: Claire Hosterman
Boyfriend and dating history
She starts dating Ryan, who is her co-star Liv and Maddie, In August 2013. In April 2016, the couple officially announced their engagement.
In a 2016 interview with people, She opened up about the engagement, calling it “very exciting” and that they already knew they “wanted to get married one day.”
Unfortunately, in October of the same year, they revealed that they had called off the engagement.
He revealed that she “decided she didn’t want this relationship,” but added that they “still love each other very much.”
Their close relationship began as co-stars Descendants 2. The official confirmation of their romance came in February 2017.
In a 2019 interview with seventeen, She revealed that her relationship with Thomas “was unlike anything I’ve ever experienced with another human rights activist.”
Furthermore, she also quoted that he was her “rock”, “world” as well as “the one”.
Unfortunately, the couple decided to separate in October 2020. She announced this personally through her Instagram page in late 2020.
Various sources estimate her net worth between $5 million and $8 million. Dove appears to have built her wealth through acting as her primary occupation.
She joined Cameron Boyce To continue the legacy of her friend and co-star on the actor’s 21st birthday. The foundation aims to raise funds for the causes it supports, including epilepsy research, clean water, violence and ending gun violence.
In July 2019, he died of epilepsy which led to vertigo.
She creates original tattoo designs and her embroidered signature, available as a hat, t-shirt, long sleeve shirt and pullover hoodie.
- Her zodiac sign is Capricorn
- She is of Slovak, Hungarian, French and Russian descent.
- She can speak French.
- Her trademarks are her bright green eyes and blonde hair.
- Dovey’s favorite colors are baby blue and white.
- She likes to listen Moonlight Serenade Glyn Miller and woman By Wolfmother and Baby.
- Her favorite foods are chicken curry and brownies.
- American Horror Story And Pushing Diary Her favorite series.
- Edgar Allan Poe is her favorite author.
- Dove always brings her teddy bear named Stanley to set.
- She was often beaten while in school.
- Her father passed away in 2015 and she officially changed her name to Dove to honor him.
- In 2016, she received 2 nominations for Favorite Female TV Star and Choice TV Actress: Comedy from the Kids’ Choice Awards.
- Hairspray Direct! She was married to co-star Ryan McCartan in 2014, but it ended in 2016.
- She became one of the judges in Project Runway With China Ann McClain.
- In 2019, she and her co-stars Descendants 3 Joined the TV program Celebrity Family Feud. They fought against it American Housewife Featuring Katy Mixon and Meg Donnelly Danielle DiMaggio.
- The actress also became the cover girl ASOS magazine
- In 2020, he was supported by Cybus Industries to promote his project.
- To honor her late co-star Cameron Boyce, she teamed up with his foundation, the Cameron Boyce Foundation, to raise funds for Covid-19 relief.
- She and her boyfriend Thomas Doherty split in December 2020 after 4 years of dating.
- Isaac (TBA), as Cassi
- Revenge (2022), as Kansas City Shaw
- Good grief (2022), as olive
- The Angry Birds Movie 2 (2019), as olive
- Dumplin (2018), as Ella
- RL Stine’s Monsterville: The Cabinet of Spirits (2015), as Beth
- Almost fatal (2015), as Liz Larson
T. V. series
- A History of the World, Part II (Hulu ⏐ 2023), as Anastasia Romanov
- Big plays (Supreme + ⏐ 2022), as Ellen Wright (voice).
- Shmigdoon! (Apple TV+ ⏐ 2021–present), as Betsy McDonough / Jenny Banks
- Descendants: The Royal Wedding (Disney Channel ⏐ 2021), as mal
- Marvel Rising Special (YouTube ⏐ 2019), as Ghost-Spider (voice).
- Descendants 3 (Disney Channel ⏐ 2019), as mal
- Under the Sea: A Descendant Story (Disney Channel ⏐ 2018), as mal
- Angie Tribeca (TBS ⏐ 2018), as Grace
- Marvel Rising: Initiation (YouTube ⏐ 2018), as Ghost-Spider (voice).
- Soy Luna (Disney Channel Latin America ⏐ 2018), as himself
- Agents of SHIELD (ABC ⏐ 2018), as Ruby Hale
- the lodge (Disney Channel ⏐ 2017), as Jess
- Descendants 2 (Disney Channel ⏐ 2017), as mal
- Ultimate Spider-Man Vs. Sinister 6 (Disney XD ⏐ 2016), as Gwen Stacy / Spider-Gwen, a police officer
- Hairspray Direct! (NBC ⏐ 2016), as Amber Von Tassel
- Descendants: wicked world (Disney Channel ⏐ 2015-2017), as Mal (voice)
- Descendant (Disney Channel ⏐ 2015), as mal
- Austin and Associates (Disney Channel ⏐ 2015), as Bobby
- Cloud 9 (Disney Channel ⏐ 2014), as Kayla Morgan
- Liv and Maddie (Disney Channel ⏐ 2013–2017), as Liv Rooney / Maddie Rooney
- Malibu Country (ABC ⏐ 2013), as Sienna
- Mentalist (CBS ⏐ 2013), as Charlotte Anne Jane
- shameless (Game time ⏐ 2012), as Holly Herkimer
programs on TV
- RuPaul’s Drag Race (VH1 ⏐ 2021), as himself (Special Guest Judge).
- Disney Family Singalong (ABC ⏐ 2020), as himself
- Celebrity Family Feud (ABC ⏐ 2019), as himself (competitor).
- Project Runway (Bravo ⏐ 2017), as himself (Judge).
“I love my mother very much, and always have, but in my teenage years I was such a monster to her.”
“I firmly believe that there are no bad people.”
“Everything is so romantic and real when it’s yours and it’s private.”
“I know I don’t look sleazy, but I find that in my personality, I have this natural energy that makes me enjoy better characters, and I really wanted the opportunity to sink my teeth into something like that.”
“One of my biggest pet peeves ever is laziness. People, get up, plan, work and love yourselves!”
“I can’t make eye contact when people sing ‘Happy Birthday’ to me.”
“I take ‘signs’ in my life from family and friends or proven facts just as seriously. The universe speaks through events, y’all!”
“If you think about the people who are trying to hurt you, instead of trying to hurt them back, you can realize that it has nothing to do with you.”
“When I was a kid, I always wanted to dye my hair crazy colors.”
“To be honest, I’m incredibly shy and I’m very awkward around boys.”
“Your average teenage girl can’t relate to a witch. But she comes across as a person torn about her upbringing and the circumstances of her life.”
“I love ‘Extreme Makeover Home Edition’. It feeds my fantasy dream home monster that lives inside me.”
“I don’t know that there’s any rhyme or reason to bullying… it’s not even the fault of bullying, that’s why it’s so hard to deal with.”
“I think a lot of people think I’m either crazy because I’m a very happy person and I have a lot of energy or it’s fake happiness like fake energy. I totally understand that because it’s a lot to handle and I’m a very emotional person.”
“All I can say is that humans are stronger together. Being dependent on someone else is not a sign of weakness; It shows strength that you are able to admit that you need help.”
“I think it works differently for everybody. Some people do amazing things with research, but for me it just confuses me and I start overthinking.
“My mother is a poet/novelist and my father was a pianist and cook. Both artists who painted my personality and brain in ways I’m still exploring!”
“It’s not like you can say, ‘This side is right and this side is wrong,’ because obviously, a happy person never wants to hurt someone else. So bullies really victimize themselves and yada, yada, yada, pop psychology, but it’s true.”
“That might be a bit of a broad statement, but I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone I didn’t bond with a little bit. It’s a really beautiful thing to build relationships with people who might not have anticipated that closeness. And this is the light of my life, to approach people.
Photos by Dove Cameron
1. Dove Cameron looks stunning in a black dress!
2. Pattern mixing outfit makes her cute.
3. A selfie from Dovey!
4. She wears a bright red suit.
5. Let’s shop with a pigeon!
Dove Cameron’s body features are perfect and head turning! Still, her acting and singing talent is undoubtedly amazing.
- Sterling Torres – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth
#Dove #Cameron #Wiki #Bio #Facts #Age #Height #Boyfriend