Tyshon Lawrence is an American TikTok star. He rose to fame through his TikTok channel where he regularly shares humorous content.
Apart from that, he also posts reaction, challenge and vlog videos on his self-titled YouTube channel.
He created his Tiktok account in 2017 and posted the first video of fellow famous TikTok star @jakesalright.
The day after he created his account, he started posting his own lip-sync videos with the caption “She don’t think you can catch her” to the voice of Losin Control-Russ. Initially, his video started getting a lot of likes.
Since then he has been posting regularly on TikTok. He has a verified tiktok and got the title of crowned musician. His acting and creativity contributed to his popularity as an internet celebrity.
In 2016, he runs a YouTube channel though he started posting videos on his YouTube channel after two years.
His first debut video, “When I lost my virginity?????,” Posted in 2018. He got a lot of viewers from the content.
This TikToker has made good money from his work as an internet personality.
To create interesting content, he collaborated with fellow internet celebrities. Toireasa McGuire is his regular partner.
- Full Name: Tyshon Lawrence
- Stage Name: Tyshon Lawrence
- Nickname: Tyshon Lawrence
- Birthday: 15 April 1998
- Birthplace: North Carolina, United States
- Zodiac: Aries
- Nationality: American
- Business: TikTok Star
- Education: Norwalk High School
- Twitter: @lawrence_tyshon
- TikTok: @tyshonlawrence
- YouTube: Tyson Lawrence Official
Height, weight and physical appearance
- Height: 175 cm (5’9″)
- Weight: 70 kg (154 lb)
- Blood group: –
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Body Measurements: 39.5-34-32 (Bust -39.5, Waist -34, and Hips -32 inches)
- Shoe Size: 12 (US)
- Father: –
- mother: –
- Brother: 1
- Sister: 1
Boyfriend and dating history
They met on a video call organized by mutual friends. However, Tyshon was still in a relationship with another person at the time so they did not pursue the attraction they felt for each other.
They met again at the end of 2017 in an impressive event. Since then, their connection grew further and in January 2018, they became an exclusive couple.
Both regularly make joint content on their social media platforms and show their love publicly.
That being said, they have reportedly separated in late 2022. Fans suspect that they have been separated for some time, as they haven’t posted about each other on their respective channels.
According to multiple online sources, he has a net worth of around $1 million. His main source of income is his career as an internet celebrity.
As quoted from social blade, He earns $1.1 thousand to $18.1 thousand per month or equivalently $13.6 thousand to $217.2 thousand from his YouTube channel earnings.
- Tyshon Lawrence’s parents divorced and remarried.
- He, along with his half-sister, shares the same mother but a different father.
- This comedy tiktokkar has a step brother and a step sister who have the same father but different mothers.
- Information about his childhood days is not available as he did not mention it in his posts.
- This YouTuber has been interested in acting since childhood with a humorous touch on himself.
- He was an everyday kid going to school before he became popular on TikTok.
- He often called himself ‘Black Barbie’.
- He came out as gay and posted his coming-out story on his YouTube channel in 2018.
- He openly flaunts his homosexual relationship with her boyfriend, Christian Dennis
- His mother has featured in his TikTok to come out as gay
- He posted about him and his father while on vacation on Instagram
- He likes to wear pink clothes.
- A headscarf is his favorite hair accessory.
- He has black hair and black eyes.
- It includes one of his most viewed videos on Youtube Sisters: First Date, 2X Spicy Noodle Challenge Prank Gone Wrong???, 11 year old made me a British girl ??
- In 2020, he joined his fellow internet celebrities on Awesomeness TV’s YouTube channel show This is the dish.
- He appeared at the #TikTokProm with his boyfriend, Christian Dennis, to share beauty tips.
T. V. series
- sister (YouTube ⏐ 2019-2020), as a sister
programs on TV
- This is the dish (YouTube ⏐ 2020), as himself
“My videos are like FaceTime calls. That’s me talking to my followers and bringing them into my life. Lately, I’ve changed my content so it’s more personal, like I’m interacting with my friends.”
“It’s always good to include fans and make them feel like they’re a part of your content as if they’re right in front of you. I treat all the people who support me as my best friends.”
“It’s hard to create what I have, and I’m so grateful for the people who watch my videos.”
“I’ve been grinding on social media since I was 19, non-stop, posting four or five videos a day. Before Fashion Week, at the beginning of January, I started to realize that I was tired.”
“I preferred therapy, meditation, yoga and exercise. I also don’t get much time to hang out with family and friends, so I’m trying to do more of that.”
“The benefits of being an influencer are great. You will receive your coin. You will get opportunities. You’re going to create a fandom. But it’s okay to sit back for a moment and think about why you started your career.”
“People will say what they want to say. Everyone has an opinion about something and they are expressing their opinion.”
“Some people may not feel your dress, your emotion, your personality. I don’t care what anyone negative says. “
“It’s always good to showcase different personalities because no one is the same in this world.”
“Find something you love. When I started social media, I wanted to find something that I was passionate about. I tried different videos, different clothes.”
“So [your content] It’s more authentic if it’s something you’re passionate about and you’re not faking a personality. I can tell when someone is passionate about their videos versus doing something just for the views.”
“Because I have a large platform, I like the versatility it provides. I like to post my comedy content and my fashion content but it’s good to share about topics that aren’t aired much.”
“Honestly, I think the movement has been talked about, but people look past, taking black people on social media more seriously. This means treating us the same way they treat others when it comes to brand deals and great opportunities.
“I’m a human being so I made a lot of mistakes in my life before social media. Personally, I would prefer not to go into detail about some past mistakes I have made in my life. Because you live and learn and what you do after that mistake shows your character.
“My advice to anyone trying to make their dreams come true, whether it’s social media or something else, is timed.”
“I meditate a lot. Meditating on this career path has really helped me a lot. Another thing that I like to do is exercise in any way like boxing, lifting and running.
“Self-care is the most important thing for your mind and well-being because without self-care, you’ll never get over the things that really stress you out.”
Photo by Tyshon Lawrence
1. Pink jacket and sunglasses
2. Cowherd in pink
3. All pink above
4. Hair dyed pink
5. Sissy in pink
Social media made young Tyson Lawrence, who was just an ordinary teenager, famous. As an internet celebrity, he makes his money from the videos he posts.
- Daniel LaBelle – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Wife, Ideal Type
- Apink Members – Wiki, Bio, Profile, Facts, Age, Height, Career
#Tyshon #Lawrence #Bio #Profile #Facts #Age #Boyfriend #Ideal #Type