Noen Eubanks is a popular American TikTok star. He rose to fame by sharing comedy and music content on his social media accounts.
His androgynous appearance also played a role in increasing his popularity. It also earns him a spot to take part in a Celine campaign.
Initially, he shared a short video on TikTok to show his elder brother, but when he checked it again, 100 people had seen the video.
He got excited and continued to upload lip-sync and comedy videos. After that Noen gained more followers on social media on TikTok and Instagram.
He then expanded his social media career on YouTube by creating a channel called The Noen Show in December 2019, sharing challenges and vlogs.
Due to his huge popularity, Noen was chosen as the face of Kyra TV, a YouTube media company for the Gen Z fan base.
He was the first social media star to sign a contract with the media. His profile has become famous as America’s Future Teen Stars The New York Times In October 2019.
Throughout his social media career, Noen has collaborated with other famous internet stars Dixie D’Amelio, Addison Ry And Avni Greg.
- Full Name: Noen Eubanks
- Stage Name: Noen Eubanks
- Nickname: Noen
- Birthday: May 2, 2001
- Birthplace: Loganville, Georgia, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian
- Business: TikTok Star
- Education: Loganville High School
- Hobbies: Listening to music and travelling
- Twitter: @eubanks_noen
- Instagram: @notnoen
- TikTok: @noeneubanks
- YouTube: Noen show
Height, weight and physical appearance
- Height: 180 cm (5’11″)
- Weight: 68 kg (149 lb)
- Blood group: –
- Hair Color: Dark Brown (Natural)
- Eye Color: Blue
- Body Measurements: 42-28-35 (Bust-42, Waist-28, and Hips-35 inches)
- Shoe Size: 9.5 (US)
- Father: Brian Eubanks
- Mother: Tabitha
- Brother: Damon Eubanks
- Sister: 1
He dated Abby for a long time, it is not clear to the public when the relationship started.
However, they broke up in September 2020. Through an Instagram Live session, Abby revealed that the decision to split was mutual and that the pandemic also played a part.
According to several sources on the internet, he has a net worth of around $500 thousand to $1 million.
- The TikTok star grew up in suburban Atlanta.
- His father is a theater actor, while his mother works as a cashier at a local supermarket.
- Noen has a producer who is responsible for developing content and arranging its brand partnerships.
- When Noen was in fifth to sixth grade, he wanted to be an architect because he played a lot of Minecraft.
- He and the team agree to post in the early afternoon when his audience, mostly teenagers, get home for school.
- Kyra TV admits that Noen has a natural understanding of what the Gen Z audience wants, such as humor, style and type of videos.
- This social media star has been interested in video games since childhood.
- He graduated from Loganville High School in 2019.
- When he was in high school, Noen planned to continue his studies on video game design.
- There, Noen joined the basketball and soccer teams.
- After Noen gained more fame and money, he moved to Los Angeles and lived in the Hollywood Hills.
- Noen’s move to Los Angeles was a fresh take on the ups and downs of his life.
- His parents divorced and each remarried.
- At the time, Noen didn’t like his job as a delivery boy at a pizza restaurant and the closest family member, his brother, joined the Marines.
- Even his schoolmates made fun of him, and Noen faced self-hatred and anxiety.
- With TikTok, he can explore his style and develop his sense of humor.
- In 2019, he was in a relationship with an Instagram star named Abby Roberts, but the couple broke up after some time.
- Its ideal type is…
- His net worth is around $1 million.
“Most days I go out I wear makeup and my hair is dyed a crazy color and I’m wearing these crazy clothes.”
“A year ago I would not have done anything like this. It’s not that I didn’t want to, I just didn’t have the confidence, I wasn’t comfortable enough. Especially where I come from, that’s not acceptable.”
“I have constant anxiety in my life. I think two, maybe three nights a week, I can’t sleep. I’m just up all night. Don’t know what to do, sometimes don’t eat. If I try to eat it, I get sick. “
“Social media isn’t very glamorous, but it’s worth it.”
“[Social media contents have to be] Funny first. If it’s fun and fun takes precedence over everything else, screw it, do it. You know what I mean.”
“I’m not just a face and hair. I am a person. And [the objectification] Sad, but it’s another thing where, technically, I signed up for it.”
“I’ve been very lucky or blessed – however you want to look at it – to be given the opportunity I’ve had, and I’m taking it now.”
“I was invisible all my life and now people won’t stop looking at me.”
“If you’re a good person, I don’t care if you’re a boy or a girl, it doesn’t matter.”
“If I can make people smile, laugh, create any kind of positive emotion, I’ll keep doing it.”
“Of course I used to [TikTok] as an escape. I’m an introvert – I’m only out because I’m working or going to school. It was great to have people who I felt I could talk to and relate to, who didn’t judge me so harshly for who I was.”
“We can all do makeup. It doesn’t have to be women’s makeup or men’s makeup. It’s just makeup.”
“When I put on eyeliner, I feel cold. I don’t believe I look cold, but I sure feel cold. It made me feel more comfortable, like I was myself. It made me look as tired as I felt.”
“People who are completely unafraid of themselves, that’s beauty. There’s no point in trying to be somebody for people because all they have is who they are.”
Photo by Noen Eubanks
1. This TikTok star wears red makeup and a black t-shirt
2. His orange hair matches the brown shoes
3. Neon style is bright and cool!
4. He poses with pink balloons
5. His facial features are amazing
Noen Eubanks grew up and got on with his life despite the many difficulties he faced as a teenager.
- Daniel LaBelle – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Wife, Ideal Type
- Apink Members – Wiki, Bio, Profile, Facts, Age, Height, Career
#Noen #Eubanks #Bio #Facts #Age #Height #Girlfriend #Net #Worth