Madeleine Arthur is an American actress. She is best known for her role in the family (2016) as young Willa Warren and in big eyes (2014) as Amy Adams’ daughter.
She has guest roles in various acting projects including this Supernatural (2015), People of the future (2014), and murder (2013).
She began her career as a competitive gymnast at the age of 13. After that, she chose the career path of becoming an actress and made her debut in a TV serial Haunted hour In the 2011 episode of Dreamcatcher.
After the airing of this series, she became a famous actress and got the required role of the main character in the film big eyes (2014).
Also, she started accepting work in other TV serials Spooksville (2013), murder (2013), and People of the future (2014).
Plus, Madeleine was a guest on Supernatural TV Series (2015). In the same year, she also accepted roles Reluctant witness (2015) and the film A wolf for dinner (2015).
She continued her career by acting in the family In 2016. Later that year she got a film offer Echo and Solomon (2017).
She continued to work in the world of TV serials in 2018 with roles in popular serials like Legends of Tomorrow, The X-Files and Wizards.
Nevertheless, in 2018, Madeline received a film offer To all the boys I’ve loved beforewhich was nominated for a Joey Award.
She managed to play the next year as well Color out of space (2019), which was a box office hit.
Madeleine Arthur still exists as an actress and is playing numerous such TV series day by day (2020), Snowpiercer (2020), chad (2021), Devil in Ohio (2022), and Blockbuster (2022).
- Full Name: Madeleine Arthur
- Stage Name: Madeleine Arthur
- Nickname: Madeleine
- Birthday: 10 March 1997
- Birthplace: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress
- Education: High School Sie Winston Churchill
- Hobbies: Skiing, hiking, snorkeling, volunteering, traveling and being a foodie
- Facebook: @Madeleine Arthur
- Twitter: @Madeleine Arthur
- Instagram: @madeleinearthur
Height, weight and physical appearance
- Height: 163 cm (5′ 4″)
- Weight: 52 kg (114 lb)
- Blood Group:-
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Body Measurements: 34-24-34 (Bust-34, Waist-24, and Hips-34 inches)
- Shoe Size: 6.5 (US)
- Dress Size:-
- Father: Brian Arthur
- Mother: Jane Arthur
Boyfriend and dating history
Madeleine has never been involved in a publicly known relationship. She keeps her personal and dating life private.
Her exact net worth figure is unknown, but various sources estimate it to be around $2 million. She earned most of her earnings from her acting career.
- Madeleine grew up in Canada, but is multilingual (speaks English, French and Spanish).
- She is the only girl in her family. However, she is related as the second cousin of American actress Amanda Seyfried.
- She was the heir to her graduating class speech at Winston Churchill High School.
- She started taking violin lessons at the age of five.
- She showed remarkable talent for gymnastics at an early age and became a competitive gymnast at 13.
- While he was a student, the Vancouver artist became an important member of the school’s Best Friend Club to help people with disabilities.
- This Canadian actress is famous for her role as Jane Keane big eyes and in Charlotte Taylor People of the future.
- She also acted in it of Netflix All the boys I’ve loved before In 2018.
- She is famous as a member of TV actresses in her country.
- She supported the famous New York baseball team and became a baseball fan.
- She likes to go to the beach to entertain herself.
- She loves listening to and making music – her favorite instrument is the violin.
- The actress, formerly a gymnast, enjoys travelling, reading, pottery, acting, photography and ice skating.
- She is of Irish, Scottish and Welsh descent.
- She is an activist against elephant poaching, of which Groucha is a supporterp Say no to ivory.
- Her ideal type is…
- Her net worth is around $2 million.
- For all children: always and foreverLara Jean (2021), as Christine
- To all guys: PS I still love you (2020), as Christine
- Color out of space (2019), as Lavinia Gardner
- To all the boys I’ve loved before (2018), as Christine
- Echo and Solomon (2017), as an echo
- A wolf for dinner (2015), as Kate Barkley
- big eyes (2014), as Jane Keane
- Grace: Possession (2014), as Sally
T. V. series
- Blockbuster (Netflix | 2022), as Hannah Hadman
- Devil in Ohio (Netflix | 2022), as Mae
- chad (TBS | 2021), as Marjorie
- Snowpiercer (TNT | 2020), Nicolette Nikki Genêt
- day by day (NBC | 2020), as Louise (voice).
- magician (Syfy | 2018), as Fray Waugh
- The X-Files (Fox | 2018), as Sarah Turner
- Legends of Tomorrow (CW | 2018), as Nora Darhk
- the family (ABC | 2016), as Young Willa Warren
- Reluctant witness (Direct TV | 2015), as Becky Collins
- Supernatural (WB | 2015), as Young Tina
- People of the future (CW | 2014), as Charlotte Taylor
- Spooksville (Hub Network | 2013), as Tira Jones
- murder (AMC | 2013), as Reddick’s daughter
- Haunted Hour: The Series (Hub Network | 2011), Meg – as part Dreamcatcher
- 2018 Joy Award – Best Actress – Spooksville
- 2018 Joy Award – Best Actress – To all the boys I’ve loved before
- 2014 Joy Award – Best Actress – People of the future
“I have a lot of family in London and I love it. I think it’s a fantastic city. It’s just energy!”
“My journey [in 2022] I include eating all kinds of good food, doing some sightseeing, brushing up on my French, and catching up with family and friends some time overdue. Overall, it was really special. “
“I definitely lose some skills and my ability to do things. I want to get back into some form of gymnastics but vault bars, beam, floor etc. not the same Instead I would like to do silk or acrobatic type. I think it’s going to be pretty amazing and I want to get in on it.”
“I try to keep [my fashion] Classic and chic, but with a playful twist. And in terms of a go-to outfit, it’s summer right now, so I’d say sandals and a dress. Keep it fresh, simple and easy. I’d love to work with Chanel – I’m a huge fan!”
“I love the outdoors, so I’ll either go for a walk or a walk. I like to cook. I love art and art history. So, something involving any of these! But, I love watching movies, reading and always trying something new.”
“Actually, I don’t like to stay at home for too long, so I try to explore and try new things. I am always up for an adventure.”
“Skincare is very important to me. I have had a morning and night routine since I was 13 years old. Washing my face and using creams has always been important.”
“When I find a beauty product, I stick with it, especially for sensitive skin. Once you start playing around, you think, “Why did I try something else?”
“[To prepare for Devil in Ohio] I did a lot of research into cults. I watched films dealing with isolated communities, insular cults, cults in general, and I really tried to take any bits and pieces of Mai to play a character as fully as possible.”
“I think it’s important to forgive and forgive in your own time and in your own way.”
“For the longest time I thought I wanted to work at the UN somehow. Then I read a book on theater at the age of 12 and had an epiphany. I knew at that moment that I wanted to be an actor and I began to pursue my dreams by taking as many acting classes as I could.”
“I have a lot of hobbies. Cliché as it may be, I believe variety is the spice of life. So, I always keep it fresh when it comes to learning new skills.”
“I have been fortunate to play many characters, which are often different from who I am. I find myself relating to each of them in small ways and bringing out what resonates with me and the role I play.”
“The silver lining in Covid for me is finding joy in cooking. I have always been a foodie but never took the time to learn how to make delicious things. It’s very therapeutic and gives me a sense of accomplishment, even if the dish doesn’t turn out exactly right. “
“Give opportunity to those who are ready.”
Madeleine Arthur is a gifted artist with a high social life force and compassion. Even though she is busy with her acting career, she still cares about her surroundings and is concerned with her development.
#Madeleine #Arthur #Wiki #Bio #Facts #Age #Boyfriend #Net #Worth