Logan Paul is a widely-known American YouTube star, TikTok star, actor, and singer. He’s mostly popular for sharing challenges, pranks, lifestyle vlogs, comedy sketches, and many more.
As someone who has cemented a stardom position, he has raked tens of millions following. He’s even placed as one the highest paid creators on YouTube by Forbes multiple times.
His social media journey started in 2013 when he generated a huge following on the online-sharing platform Vine by posting comedic sketches.
Logan then made a channel on YouTube in August 2015 and posted vlogs, boxing, and funny stories.
As an actor, Logan started appearing as a guest role in the TV series Law & Order: Special Victims Unit and Bizaardvark.
He then expanded on films, including The Thinning in 2016 and its sequel The Thinning: New World Order in 2018.
In 2017, he started his debut as a singer by releasing a single named Outta My Hair. He continued releasing other songs, such as Santa Diss Track, Hero, and The Rise of The Pauls.
Throughout his career, he won the 2017 Teen Choice Awards as Male Web Star and Comedy Web Star and Best Podcast from the 2019 Streamy Awards.
- Full name: Logan Alexander Paul
- Stage name: Logan Paul
- Nickname: The Maverick
- Born: April 1, 1995 in Westlake, Ohio, United States
- Zodiac sign: Aries
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian
- Profession: YouTube Star, TikTok Star, Actor, Singer
- Education: Westlake High School
- Hobbies: Singing, photography
- Facebook: @LoganPaul
- Twitter: @LoganPaul
- Instagram: @loganpaul
- TikTok: @loganpaul
- YouTube: Logan Paul Official
Height, Weight, & Physical Appearances
- Height: 188 cm (6’2″)
- Weight: 82 kg (181 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Body Measurements: 42-31-14 (Bust -42, Waist -31, and Arms -14 inches)
- Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Father: Gregory Allan Paul
- Mother: Pamela Ann Stepnick
- Brother: Jake Paul
- Sister: –
Girlfriend & Dating History
He dated Jessice for significantly long time. They started dated in 2014.
They regularly shared vlogs where they appeared together and even showing closeness moment such as kissing on camera.
However, they broke up in 2016. The reason wasn’t disclosed to the public, but some speculations online said it because of his infidelity acts.
Both started date in 2016, even though it ended in the same year. Their relationship was well-documented, especially on YouTube.
It wasn’t clear why they chose to separate in 2017.
What type of relationship was going on between Logan and Alissa is not exactly known or defined.
She is the ex-girlfriend of his brother, Jake, until 2017. After split up with Jake and kicked out of Jake’s team 10, she’s reportedly dating Logan.
However, these are still uncomfirmed rumors.
The first time they both were linked was arund July 2017, when they were captured spending time together in Hawaii.
They confirmed their relationship via his YouTube channel. It was reportedly an on-and-off relationship.
That being said, they were broke up for good around October 2018.
Logan and Olga had quite a low-key relationship. It allegedly occured between November 2017 and early 2018.
According to the rumors, they had a casual relationship going on around November 2017.
Logan and Corina were seen together at an LA Lakers game somewhere in 2019, which sparked the rumor of their relationship.
That being said, he referred the relationship afterwards as not so serious.
The speculation of their relationship surfaced for the first time in January 2020. They allegedly separated briefly in February, but made up in May.
Rumor also had it that they celebrated their 6-month anniversary in October.
That being said, in November 2020, he surprisingly made a breakup announcement at an episode of Impaulsive podcast.
It was also confirmed by her side in a podcast a few months later.
After the separation with Josie, he was linked with Addison Rae after being seen together. The rumor was denied quickly by him.
He stated that Addison is just a great friend and that they’re not dating.
Nina was first rumored to be in a relationship with him around June 2022, after they’re seen having a romantic dinner in London.
He didn’t refute the rumor when being asked about it during an Impaulsive podcast episode in July 2022.
It didn’t take long before they were spotted again having a dinner together again. This time it was in NYC.
The official news of their relationship came in December 2022. It’s still going strong.
His net worth is estimated to be at a staggering range of $45 million to $50 million, as cited from multiple sources.
His primary sources of income are including social media career, business ventures, and pro-wrestling career.
According to Social Blade, he earns approximately 1.8 thousand to $29.4 thousand monthly. This is equivalent to $22 thousand to $352 thousand annual income.
He’s listed as the #9 Highest Paid YouTube Stars by Forbes in 2022, with $18 milllion earnings.
Several online sources said that he signed to a $15 million contract with WWE. According to this contract, he earns $5 million annually by making appearance on the show once in a several months.
Logan Paul lived in a Los Angeles Mansion, which located in the Encino suburban for a few years.
It was said that he bought the mansion for $6.5 million in October 2017. It nestles on top of a 30 thousand sq ft land, boasts 14 bedrooms.
However, this house was sold for $7.4 million in April 2022 by Machine Gun Kelly.
Afterwards, he dwells in Puerto Rico. Reportedly, he lived in a $13 million-worth rented mansion located in the private community of Ritz-Carlton.
He purchased Forbes Ranch property in 2019 for around $1 million. This property is located in the San Jacinto Mountains.
Logan owns a list of luxurious vehicles. Some of his collection are including a Mercedes Maverick Sprinter Van, a Mercedes Benz G550, a Ford Bronco, a Dodge Challeger SRT8, a Polaris Slingshot, and the Cool Bus.
Posting a Filming in the Suicide Forest
In December 2017, he shared a video on YouTube that’s about to become the most significant controversy throughout his career.
The video involves him entering the Japanese ‘Suicide Forest’ or Aokigahara Forest, where he filmed a dead body.
On the following day, the took down the video and posted an apology on Twitter, stated that the video was uploaded to raise awareness.
It angered the public. As the consequence, his channel was demonitized by YouTube and he was removed from various ad-partnerships of Google.
He’s also forced to put his new movie, The Thinning: New World Order, on hold.
Tasering Dead Rats’ Body
Not even long after he’d drown in hot water from filming in the Suicide Forest, he came back with another controversy.
Accordingly, he found two dead rats on his balcony. He tasered them then, and indicating that he tased every rat that comes into his house.
He received backlashes not only from the public, but also organizations such as PETA and YouTube themselves.
Suspected Rigged Boxing Match
As he focused more on his wrestling career, it seems like he cannot escape from creating controversy.
A speculation sparked online in 2021, saying that his match against Floyd Mayweather was rigged.
This rumor was denied by Logan himself.
- This YouTuber is multiracial, he is of Irish, Scottish, German, Jewish, Welsh, and English descent.
- Logan is red-green colorblind.
- Her mother owns a YouTube channel named VlogMom, meanwhile, his father’s YouTube channel is Greg Paul.
- In 2015, he lived in an apartment complex in Hollywood and Vine with other internet personalities, such as Juanpa Zurita, Andrew Bachelor, and Evan Eckenrode.
- Logan was rumored to date an actress named Jessica Serfaty.
- In 2016, he dated a model Amanda Cerny but broke up in 2017.
- He moved to an estate in California in 2017.
- In 2018, Logan started a romantic relationship with actress Chloe Bennet.
- YouTube held all advertising on his channel because of his bad behavior on the Tide Pod challenge.
- After 2 weeks of suspension, he was under a 90-day probation period.
- Logan gained controversy after stating that Jews believe in Jesus in his podcast.
- In 2017, Logan did a stunt, but landed onto a chair and severely damaged his right testicle.
- In the same year, he sparked a controversy by uploading a video about suicide forest.
- In January 2019, he got criticism from the LGBTQ+ community.
- He also released a mockumentary of Flat Earth theory in March 2019.
- The YouTuber claimed that he had long-term brain damage in February 2019.
- He dated the daughter of a former MLB player Jose Canseco, Josie Canseco, at the beginning of 2020.
- In December 2020, Logan was sued by Planeless Picture after uploading a video about a dead body.
- In 2021, he announced he would move to Puerto Rico due to high taxes in California.
- His ideal type is…
- The Thinning (2016), as Blake Redding
- Can’t Take It Back (2017), as Clint Plotkin
- Where’s the Money (2017), as Eddie
- The Thinning: New World Order (2018), as Blake Redding
- Airplane Mode (2019), as himself
- Valley Girl (2020), as Mickey Bowen
- Law & Order Special Victims Unit (NBC ⏐ 2015), as Ryan
- Stitchers (Freeform⏐ 2016), as Theo Engelsen
- Bizaardvark (Disney Channel ⏐ 2016), as Kirk
- Jimmy Kimmel Live! (ABC ⏐ 2017), as himself
- The Masked Singer (FOX ⏐ 2021), as himself
- Ridiculousness (MTV ⏐ 2021), as himself
- 2015 Shorty Awards – Short Form Comedy
- 2017 Teen Choice Awards – Male Web Star
- 2017 Teen Choice Awards – Comedy Web Star
- 2019 Streamy Awards – Best Podcast – Impaulsive
- 2014 Shorty Awards – Vine of the Year – That was a close one…
- 2014 Streamy Awards – Vine Comedian
- 2015 Shorty Awards – Best Vine Comedian
- 2016 Shorty Awards – Best Ensemble Cast in a Web Series – Foursome
- 2016 Shorty Awards – Best Comedy YouTuber
- 2017 Streamy Awards – Creator of the Year
- 2017 Streamy Awards – Storyteller
- 2017 Streamy Awards – Best Non-Fiction Series – Logan Paul VS.
- 2017 Streamy Awards – Best Acting in a Drama – Thinning
- 2017 Teen Choice Awards – Choice YouTuber
- 2019 The Ring Year-End Awards – Event of the Year – KSI vs. Logan Paul II
- 2020 Streamy Awards – First Person
- 2021 Streamy Awards – Best Podcast – Impaulsive
- 2022 Streamy Awards – Creator of the Year
- 2022 Streamy Awards – Best Creator Product – Prime Hydration
“There comes a time when you have to grow up and start thinking for yourself.”
“Everyone deserves second chances.”
“I want to be the biggest entertainer in the world. That’s my deal. I’ll do whatever it takes to get that.”
“I want to become better, I don’t want to let my mistakes define me.”
“I mean, look when you meet me in real life, I’m not the person you see on the Internet, as disappointing as that is.”
“I want to find the intersection between digital media and traditional media and be pioneering the endeavor to merge the two worlds.”
“I’d love to entertain people forever.”
“If you can be yourself and people like you, you’re golden.”
“I have no interest in bantering back and forth with someone who is the exact person that I am trying not to become, and stay away from, by degrading women, by going after my family, in a manner that is intended to harm.”
“I actually don’t mind viral trends. I think most of them are inexplicably really funny.”
Pics of Logan Paul
1. He dresses like a Santa Claus for Christmas
2. Logan wears comfortable mint pants
3. The YouTuber wears a grey outfit and white shoes
4. The sunlight shines through him
5. Logan has a good physique
Despite Logan Paul being a controversial celeb, he remains to continue his career and entertains people on social media.
- Piper Rockelle – Wiki, Bio Facts, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Net Worth
- Jayda Cheaves – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth
- Ondreaz Lopez – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Girlfriend
- Daniel LaBelle – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Wife, Ideal Type
#Logan #Paul #Wiki #Bio #Facts #Age #Height #Girlfriend #Ideal #Type