David Laid is an Estonian bodybuilder, YouTube star and fitness model.
From a skinny kid to a powerlifter, he successfully mesmerized people with his adorable body transformation in just 3 years.
Every inspirational public figure always has a backstory, including David Ladd, who began his career as a bodybuilder and fitness influencer after being teased about his body.
He was called skinny when he was at school, and David later stated that it became his biggest motivation to change his body and his life.
At the age of 14, he began an intense fitness training routine under the supervision of a physical therapist due to his scoliosis condition.
He worked very hard every day. Stop watching tons of YouTube fitness videos and go to the gym every day.
Slowly his hard work finally paid off. When he was 17 years old, 3 years after he started his fitness training, he surprised people with his mind-blowing body transformation.
To showcase his transformation to the world, David later created his own YouTube channel in July 2019 and posted about his body transformation.
That video later went viral in August 2015, which became his big stepping stone to becoming a fitness expert in the industry.
He then started posting frequent videos to inspire other people out there.
Through hard work, David later successfully grew his audience to millions of views and followers on his social media accounts.
That massive performance helped him get some endorsements and modeling deals from Euphoria, GymShark Athletes and many others.
- Real Name: David Laid
- Stage Name: David Laid
- Nickname: David
- Birthday: 29 January 1994
- Birthplace: Estonia
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Nationality: Estonian
- Profession: YouTube star, fitness model, bodybuilder
- Hobbies: Gym
- Facebook: David Ladd Official
- Instagram: @davidlaid
- TikTok: @davidlaidofficial
- YouTube: David Ladd Official
Height, weight and physical appearance
- Height: 188 cm (6’2″)
- Weight: 90 kg (198 lb)
- Blood Group:-
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Body Measurements: 41-30-31 (Chest-Waist-Hip Inches)
- Shoe Measurements:-
- Dress Size:-
- Mother: Nino
Girlfriend and dating history
Julia is a dancer/choreographer and is featured in his videos.
However, more details about their relationship are unknown as they mostly keep to themselves.
David’s net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million. He earns big from YouTube and fitness modeling.
David has endorsement deals with supplement companies and clothing brands including Gymshark Athlete and Euphoria.
In addition, he sells coaching tips, personalized workouts and nutrition plans online, and competes in fitness model bodybuilding competitions.
- David has extraordinary body measurements, 41-30-31.
- He has brown hair and brown eyes.
- Many people have been impressed by his significant body transformation.
- As he successfully transformed his previously thin body into a powerlifting body, he has inspired people to gain confidence in transforming their bodies.
- When he was still a school student, other students always made fun of him because he was so skinny.
- Not only his friends but also the coach of his school hockey team teased his body.
- When he was still a student, his classmates called him “chicken feet”.
- When he was teased as skinny, his height was 5’7″ and he weighed 98 pounds.
- This condition later became his greatest inspiration for publishing his own life, especially for transforming his body.
- His mother gave birth to him when she was only 23 years old.
- His father died in an accident in his native country, Estonia.
- At that time, his father fell off a cruise ship stuck in port.
- David was only 2 years old when his beloved father passed away.
- Due to his father’s death, his mother decided to bring him with her to New Jersey, United States and start a new life.
- When he was 14, doctors diagnosed David with scoliosis, which affects his spine.
- Because of that condition, doctors advised him to lift weights and train under the supervision of a physical therapist.
- That advice also fueled his interest in fitness.
- Keith and Kevin Hodge, Jeff Seed and Mark Fitt are his big inspirations.
- David gave up hockey and instead worked on his healthy fitness plan.
- Although his body transformation was very impressive, some people questioned his methods.
- At the time, many questioned whether he used steroids and supplements.
- There were also academics and clinical physicians who claimed he had body dysmorphic disorder.
- But David eventually denied the rumors that he used steroids and told People that his body transformation happened naturally.
- He also denied using illegal aid, which was supported by his mother.
- David has always kept his personal life away from the public, especially his love life.
- His girlfriend, Julia, works as a dancer and is frequently featured in his videos.
- David always rains for 2 hours per session six days a week.
- His training schedule consists of leg workouts, push and pull sessions.
- Its ideal type is…
- His net worth is around $1 million.
“I was a perfect twig.”
“The person who inspires me is Greg Plitt.”
“You have more of an alpha mentality.”
“Really just leave the ego at the door.”
“My appetite is definitely better now.”
“I have dreams about taking steroids.”
“Don’t listen to what anyone tells you.”
“When I started training, everyone made fun of me.”
“Some people are hardcore partisans, we’re hardcore coaches.”
“Create content you enjoy in your own unique way.”
“The only person to blame for your shortcomings is yourself.”
“Myself. My desire to improve keeps me pushing forward. ”
“My biggest insecurity was how skinny I was.”
“It’s one thing to start a workout routine but it’s another thing to keep it up.”
“I will always prioritize doing what I love.”
“I hate food and have to work really hard to get my daily calories!”
“I have a much better appetite now that I’ve been eating so clean.”
“It’s like our lives, and we want to be something that most teenagers don’t.”
“I felt really bad in high school because I was eating such junk.”
“I came home with it, and I went to YouTube and I typed, ‘chest workout.’
“A lot of people recommend that teenagers don’t take this stuff, but we’re a bit different.”
“My passion was that I wanted to go somewhere, I just made sure I got there safely.”
“Plan my training and nutrition for the next week as well as any photo or video work I need.”
“I was very athletic. I was always slightly stronger and more athletic than the baseline of everyone around my age.”
“You always have energy. You feel so good. You are strong when you go to the gym. You are more aggressive and confident. ”
“Any type of lifting you can do in the gym can get you injured, you can get hit by a car so whatever you do you have to do it safely.”
“I generally prioritize my health more than eating in a way that increases my size and strength and body weight as fast as possible.”
“I was ridiculously insecure because I was walking around in high school like I had to have a giant hoodie that I didn’t wear a regular T-shirt over because I was flat.”
David Laid is an inspiring person. Even though many people saw him as short in his earlier years, he could bear it and become positively strong. Salute!
- Daniel LaBelle – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Wife, Ideal Type
- Apink Members – Wiki, Bio, Profile, Facts, Age, Height, Career
#David #Laid #Wiki #Bio #Facts #Age #Girlfriend #Net #Worth