Tom Holland is a famous British actor. He made a career breakthrough with his role as Spider-Man/Peter Parker of the MCU. Captain America Civil War (2016).
Since then it has gained considerable popularity within a relatively short period of time. In total, he has starred in six MCU superhero films.
Dance has brought Tom Holland to film Billy Elliot and music Billy Elliot the Musical.
It was choreographer Lynn Page who discovered him and told Peter Darling, the choreographer for those works, about Tom Holland. His first performance as Billy’s friend received positive reviews.
In 2011, he was cast in an animated fantasy title Arrietty. The milestone of his career was seen in impossibleWhich earned 180,3 million worldwide.
The film won him Breakthrough Performance from the National Board of Review Award and Young British Performer of the Year from the London Film Critics Circle Award.
Subsequently, he appeared in a BBC Two mini-series of the title Wolf Hall In 2015. Tom also acted In the heart of the sea In the same year.
After he played, he began to gain international recognition Spider-Man: Homecoming With Marvel Studios. In 2016, he also starred in the box office MCU film, Captain America: Civil War.
In 2018, he was named in the Guinness Book of World Records as the youngest actor to play a title role in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Not only did he play Spider-Man in the Marvel sequels, Tom Holland also had significant roles in several films. Pilgrimage And ongoing war.
- Full Name: Thomas Stanley Holland
- Stage Name: Tom Holland
- Nickname: Tom
- Birthday: 1 June 1996
- Birthplace: London, England, UK
- Nationality: British
- Religion: Christian
- Occupation: Actor
- Education: The BRIT School for Performing Arts and Technology
- Hobbies: Dancing and playing soccer
- Twitter: @tomholland1996
- Instagram: @tomholland2013
Height, weight and physical appearance
- Height: 173 cm (5’8″)
- Weight: 44 kg (141 lb)
- Blood Group:-
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Body Measurements: 38-31-13 (Bust-38, Waist-31, and Arms-13 inches)
- Shoe Size: 11 (US)
- Father: Dominic Holland
- Mother: Nicola Elizabeth Frost
- Brothers: Harry Holland, Sam Holland, Paddy Holland
Girlfriend and dating history
Little is known about his relationship with Elle, his childhood sweetheart, except that their relationship was rumored to be long-term.
They used to post about each other on their social media pages. She supported his stance Spider-Man: Homecoming “Couldn’t be a prouder girlfriend right now,” she tweeted.
That being said, they broke up after just a year and unfollowed each other on social media.
Tom remained single for several years before he was rumored to be dating Olivia, his childhood friend.
In July 2019, they were spotted hanging out together while spending time at London’s Summertime Hyde Park Festival.
The couple separated after about nine months due to unknown reasons.
He met Nadia at Sophie Turner’s bachelorette party in 2019 before dating in early 2020.
Since May 2020, the pair have spent time in quarantine together in London.
However, after about nine months of being together, they decided to go their separate ways.
Tom and Zendaya’s relationship was already speculated by fans in 2017, but they seem to have maintained their friendship throughout the year.
She said in a 2017 interview with Variety that Tom was “a great friend” and “one of my best friends.”
Four years later, around July 2021, they were spotted enjoying a car date and sharing a kiss.
Following the release of Spider-Man: No Way Home, Zendaya confirmed the relationship, calling him “my Spider-Man” in an Instagram post caption.
He has an estimated net worth of $25 million.
Tom has primarily earned his acting career with major roles in the MCU’s Spider-Man and Avengers franchises.
for his appearance Captain America: Civil War, His first participation in an MCU movie, he has been paid $250 thousand. Excluding bonuses for appearing in, this number rises to $500 million Spider-Man: Homecoming.
In 2019, for his role Avengers: Endgame, He earns around $3 million.
He is said to have earned $2 million for acting Achat
However, it remains his highest grossing work to date Spider-Man: No Way Home, where he reportedly earned $10 million for his role as Peter Parker.
The media reported in April 2022 that he and Zendaya had recently purchased a property in Richmond, West London worth £3 million.
The house apparently has six-bedrooms, but the couple wanted to renovate it to add more amenities.
- British accent and young face are his trademarks
- Saving Private Ryan His favorite movie is
- Tom is able to do side, front and backflips.
- Innocence criminal This is his favorite song by Michael Jackson.
- Although he is known as Spider-Man, in real life he is afraid of spiders.
- Holland loves to spoil his upcoming movies, especially for Marvel movies.
- His go-to are the MCU movies Avengers: Endgame, Thor: Ragnarok And iron man.
- Zendaya, Jake Gyllenhaal and Robert Downey Jr. are his close friends.
- Tom was diagnosed with dyslexia at the age of 7.
- Holland attended the same school as Adele and Jessie J, the Brit School for Performing Arts and Technology.
- While he was at school, Tom was beaten too badly to learn ballet.
- He broke his nose while filming in 2016 The Lost City of Z.
- Tom’s favorite Spider-Man costume costs 500 USD.
- He was actually cast for Alex Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle. However, his schedule was conflicting Spider-Man: Homecoming.
- The Achat The star won the Teen Choice Award for Choice Summer Movie Actor in 2017.
- Tom, along with his three brothers, set up a charity called The Brothers Trust in 2017.
- Voteformst In 2017, Tom was named one of the most handsome British actors.
- In 2017, Audi chose Holland as a celebrity endorser.
- In the same year, Tom performed the umbrella Rihanna on Lip Sync Battle with Zendaya.
- Forbes He was listed as 30 under 30 Europe 2019.
- Its ideal type is…
- His net worth is around $18 million.
- Achat (2022), as Nathan Drake
- Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021), as Peter Parker / Spider-Man
- Venom: There Be Carnage (2021), as Peter Parker / Spider-Man
- Walk in chaos (2021), as Todd Hewitt
- Cherry (2021), as Cherry
- Satan all the time (2020), as Arvin Russell
- Next (2020), as Ian Lightfoot (voice).
- Dolittle (2020), as zip (voice).
- Spy in disguise (2020) as Walter Beckett
- Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019), as Peter Parker / Spider-Man
- Avengers: Endgame (2019), as Peter Parker / Spider-Man
- Avengers: Infinity War (2018), as Peter Parker / Spider-Man
- ongoing war (2017), as Samuel Insull
- Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017), as Peter Parker / Spider-Man
- Pilgrimage (2017), as Novice / Brother Diarmuid
- The Lost City of Z (2016), as Jack Fawcett
- A monster calls (2016), as Monster
- Winter’s Edge (2016), Bradley Baker
- Captain America: Civil War (2016), as Peter Parker / Spider-Man
- Tweet (2015), like himself
- In the heart of the sea (2015), as Thomas Nickerson
- Billy Elliot the Musical Live (2014), as ex-Billy
- the moment (2013), as a boy
- Locke (2013), as Eddie Locke (voice).
- How do I live now? (2013), as Isaac
- impossible (2012), as Lucas
- Arrietty (2010), as The Show (British English Dubbed, Voice)
T. V. series
- A crowded room (Apple TV+ ⏐ 2023), as Danny Sullivan
- Wolf Hall (BBC Two ⏐ 2015), as Gregory Cromwell
programs on TV
- The Graham Norton Show (BBC One⏐ 2017-2021), as himself
- Lip sync battle (Paramount Network ⏐ 2017), as himself
“The more you try, the more you will impress those around you.”
“The most important thing, in anything you do, is to always try your hardest, because even if you try so hard and it’s not as good as you expected, you still have a sense of not giving up.”
“Fame is a beast you cannot control or prepare for.”
“Adrenaline has always been my thing.”
“I was scrolling through Instagram in my bed. It was almost a month since my audition. And Marvel just posted a photo saying head over to our website and find out who the next Spider-Man is. I went to the Marvel website on my computer, and there it was: The new Spider-Man is Tom Holland. I went ballistic — like, totally nuts.”
“It’s fantastic for young kids to see what superheroes are going through.”
“I’m really having the time of my life. But as far as my future goes, I want to elevate myself as an actor to the likes of Jake Gyllenhaal, Leonardo DiCaprio and Meryl Streep.”
“There were times when I was bullied for dancing and stuff. But you couldn’t hit me hard enough to stop me from doing that.”
“’Avengers’ was crazy because every day you’re on set with actors I never dreamed I’d work with. I’m as much a fan as anyone.”
“I don’t mind sitting at home playing guitar for a year as long as I’m making good movies.”
Photo by Tom Holland
1. This denim jacket looks great on him
2. What’s up everyone?
3. Let’s chill at home with Tom Holland
4. He wears a suspicious Antwerp hoodie
5. His smile is dizzying
Tom Holland is a shining example for young people who want to follow their dreams. It takes hard work and passion to get what you want.
- Havanna Winter – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Boyfriend, Net WorthAnna Paul – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth
#Tom #Holland #Wiki #Bio #Facts #Age #Girlfriend #Net #Worth #Height