Daniel Bellomy is an American actor, singer and social media star. He is popular for his role as Ezekiel in the TV series Power Book II: Ghost.
Apart from his acting career, he is also active as a singer and has released several songs since 2014.
Daniel started his career journey in 2012 while still a university student in the United States.
At that time, he joined the Manhattan Theater Club and became a member of the choir boys.
Starting from there, he made his debut as an actor by appearing in the later named film A matter of time As Sheriff Sullivan Gridley.
A year later, this handsome actor appeared in a TV show. ABC Discover: Los Angeles Talent Showcase.
In the same year, 2014, Daniel also debuted as a singer by releasing his album. roots, which contained many songs, viz Love it all, Struggleville, For Sale sign And so on.
In 2016, he appeared again in the film Real MVP: The Wanda Durant Story, After which his role came forward freak show (2017) and Deuce (2017).
After that, his career continued with roles in serials Excluded (2018), Mrs. Fletcher (2019), and also suite (2019).
After that, the handsome actor honed his acting skills with roles color (2020), good fight (2021), and blue blood (2021).
Apart from being active as an actor, Daniel started to become active again as a singer by releasing some songs, such as fire (2021), ready (2022), and odyssey (2022).
- Real Name: Daniel Lee Bellomy
- Stage Name: Daniel Bellomy
- Nickname: Daniel
- Birthday: 27 December 1994
- Birthplace: Detroit, United States
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian
- Occupation: Actor, Singer
- Education: Carnegie Mellon University
- Twitter: @BellomyLee
- Instagram: @daniellebellomy
- YouTube: Daniel Lee Bellomy
Height, weight and physical appearance
- Height: 193 cm (6’8″)
- Weight: 70 kg (154 lb)
- Blood Group:-
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Body Measurements:-
- Shoe Size: 16 (US)
- Mother: Cherley Bellomy (Mother)
- Brothers: Dave, Cornelius Bellomy
Girlfriend and dating history
Daniel has not been involved in any publicly disclosed relationship. He keeps his personal and dating life private.
Although the exact amount of his net worth is unknown, it is estimated to be between $1 million and $2.5 million.
His main source of income is his career in the entertainment industry, especially his acting works.
- Daniel is of African-American descent.
- He also has Portuguese roots.
- He is fluent in Spanish and English.
- Daniel originally hails from Puerto Rico, then moved to the United States to pursue his acting dream.
- He has beautiful brown eyes.
- Many fans said that Daniel is a smart person who is mastering business and entrepreneurship.
- Daniel lives in New York.
- His body is really tall.
- Danielle has always kept her personal life out of the spotlight, especially her family.
- His mother, Cheryl, is really supportive of his acting career.
- Daniel always shuts her up when someone asks about his father’s whereabouts.
- Many people mistake Bill Bellomy for his father, but this is only a deception because the two are not related to each other at all.
- Despite already being successful, he always keeps a low profile.
- Its ideal type is…
- His net worth is around $200,000.
- color (2020), as Austin Gamby
- Real MVP: The Wanda Durant Story (2016), as Kevin Durant
- ABC Discover: Los Angeles Talent Showcase
- A matter of time (2013), as Sheriff Sullivan Gridley
programs on TV
- good fight (Paramount+ | 2021), as Levi
- blue blood (CBS | 2021), as Warren Pratt
- Power Book II: Ghost (Starz | 2019), as Zeke
- suite (USA Network | 2019), as Jeremy Wall
- Mrs. Fletcher (HBO | 2018), as Troy
- Excluded (Cinemax | 2018), as Choir Director
- Deuce (HBO | 2017)
- freak show (AMC | 2017), as Bo-Bo
- odyssey (2022)
- ready (2022)
- Enough talking (2022)
- peace (2022)
- Focus (2022)
- Fallen energy (2022)
- way (2022)
- ride up to (2022)
- i am doing (2022)
- 10 fingers down (2022)
- Where It Hurts (2022)
- One more try (2022)
- am i alone (2021)
- No, not a spade (2021)
- fire (2021)
- Hell yes (2014)
- rebel (2014)
- Head Over Heels (2014)
- Redneck routine (2014)
- me (2014)
- make a complaint (2014)
- Backwoods tobacco (2014)
- For sale sign (2014)
- Georgia asphalt road (2014)
- slow city (2014)
- Struggleville (2014)
- Know you in us (2014)
- Love it all (2014)
“I’m currently single.”
“I don’t talk about my love life… especially today there are so many different topics. Um, where I’m finding myself wanting to be who I want and be willing to accept me for who I am… and that’s a daily challenge.”
“I’m very proud of who I am.”
“Sometimes, you can have the talent and the strength, but not to the point where you’re ready to handle it all, because it’s too much.
“Coming to this point in my life now and being prepared in my mind to control my powers, I’m more prepared for whatever can come my way now than when I was younger.”
“Thank you to all my fans and followers who have supported me on this exciting journey. So thankful for each and every one of you.”
“I had an amazing experience working on this show and I’m so grateful to be on this journey with Zeke who has given me so much. And I’m also grateful to the artists who really set an example for each other and those who experienced it before me showed me how to navigate this experience while still having your own agency and your own power. The journey continues.”
Daniel Bellomy proves that being a multi-talented person is not impossible. He can definitely act well, sing well and entertain well.
- Tiny Texie – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Height
- Hannah Owo – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Net Worth
- Jason Moments – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Girlfriend, Net Worth
#Daniel #Bellomy #Wiki #Bio #Facts #Age #Girlfriend #Net #Worth