Indiana Mary Ella Masara, or better known as Indiana Massara, is an Australian pop singer, actress and TikTok star.
She is famous for acting in it Chicken girls (2017) web series, in which she played the role of Rooney.
Initially, Indiana Massara Started modeling career. She has worked in the modeling industry for more than a year to get an opportunity in acting.
However, she did not get a positive response from people in the industry. It was then that she started singing and released a few more songs.
Fortunately, the songs became superhits in the online market, which helped her earn huge money and fame.
After that she started getting response from the film industry as well and got an opportunity to work in many projects.
All the projects became superhits and made her a superstar. Indiana also got a boost in social media accounts which helped her launch a social media career.
- Real Name: Indiana Mary Ella Massara
- Stage Name: Indiana Massara
- Nickname: Indiana
- Birthday: 23 March 2002
- Place of Birth: Coolbinia, Perth, Western Australia, Australia
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Nationality: Australian
- Religion: Christian
- Occupation: Singer, actress, TikTok star
- Education: Mercedes College
- Hobbies: Dancing, shopping, fine dining
- Facebook: Indiana Massara Official
- Twitter: @Indiana
- Instagram: @Indiana
- TikTok: @Indiana
- YouTube: Indiana official
Height, weight and physical appearance
- Height: 170 cm (5’7″)
- Weight: 52 kg (114 lb)
- Blood group: –
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Body Measurements: 32-24-32 (Bust-32, Waist-24, and Hips-32 inches)
- Shoe Size: 6 (US)
- Dress Size: –
- Father: Ian Massara
- Mother: Julie Massara
- Brother: Pursley Massara
- sister: –
Boyfriend and dating history
She is rumored to have dated Matt Sato, a singer and musician who starred alongside her chicken girls, In 2018.
He also appeared in her title music video smoke in my eyes (2018). However, both of them have not paid attention to these rumours.
She was involved in a relationship with Mexican singer and multi-instrumentalist, Jay Ullo in 2018 and 2019.
Having said that, it seems that the relationship has received a divided response from her fans, as some of them have labeled him as a toxic boyfriend.
According to reports, she also filed domestic violence charges against him.
There was no publicly disclosed information about why they decided to separate.
Rumors of Indiana dating Blake hit the internet in the mid-2020s.
That being said, he strongly denied the speculation by tweeting in June 2020 that he “Never been dating” and they’re “all just friends!”
In November 2020, Indiana and Kiola were caught spending time together at Saddle Ranch. According to Hollywood Fix, she denied the dating allegations saying they were just friends.
Despite the denial, they were seen wearing matching face masks a short time later. However, he never acknowledged this speculation further.
She is dating Zack, a famous American TikToker who shares comedy and POV videos since 2020.
Neither of them have ever confirmed it, but they regularly post about each other on their social media channels which is a big indication of their relationship.
Her net worth is estimated at $300,000. Her source of income mainly comes from acting business, TikTok, YouTube ads and commercials.
- At school, her classmates make fun of her accent.
- Her favorite TV shows are Wizards of Waverly Place And That 70’s Show.
- Her favorite genre of movies is horror.
- Annie Marie, Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes are her favorite actors.
- She was inspired to start singing by Frank Sinatra and Elvis Presley.
- She loves to travel and has traveled to Perth, London, Bali, New York etc.
- She is a good friend Mads Lewis, Bryce HallAnne LeBlanc and more.
- Her father is a software engineer by profession and her mother is a former forest officer.
- When she was 3 years old, her grandfather was diagnosed with cancer.
- Her ideal type is….
- Chicken Girls: The College Years (2022), as Rooney
- Hero mode (2021), as Paige
- Intern-in-Chief (2019), as Rooney
- Holiday spectacular (2018), as Rooney
“I feel like I was able to grow up in a more family-oriented environment that was really grounded. LA is very work-based and can be a little superficial at times, and my home instilled values in me that I’m really grateful for.”
“I enjoy the creativity and the hustle [of Los Angeles]. It’s obviously a very competitive environment, but everyone knows what they want and they go after it. It can sometimes be seen as a bad thing, but I really like it.”
“I honestly think any role I get is a dream role. I’m just a girl from Australia and I never thought I’d see myself on the big screen, so I appreciate any role and give it my all.”
“I tried to take everything because obviously I’m a little baby actor compared to all of them.”
“Honestly, I see TikTok as just a place to have fun.”
“I think sometimes social media platforms can be like work and I definitely got lost in it for a while but at the end of the day people are following me. They don’t follow Indiana as a business. They are following Indiana as a person. “
“When I first started acting, I could take on characters and put my experiences into them, but I found that it helped me come to terms with my own personal demons, and I love it for that reason. .”
“I want to communicate to them that social media can throw an unrealistic light on people’s lives. I want them to remember that we are all human and no one’s life is as perfect as it seems. We can’t see the before and after of every picture we put online.
“Believe in yourself. Your authenticity is the most important thing.”
“I am self-motivated and my passion for success keeps me going. I would definitely say that I am competitive and I want to be at the top of my field in terms of creativity and respect.”
Indiana Massara is a talented artist who has achieved competitive success. She likes to grow her career by doing what she wants.
- Tiny Texie – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Height
- Hannah Owo – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Net Worth
#Indiana #Massara #Wiki #Bio #Facts #Age #Boyfriend #Net #Worth