Kathleen Veronica Belstein, known online as Loserfruit and Lufu, is an Australian Twitch streamer, gamer, YouTube star and TikTok star.
She became popular by playing and streaming Overwatch and Fortnite. Joining has also increased her popularity Click Crew, A famous gaming group that also has big names like Crayator, LazarBeam and Muselk.
Before Loserfruit began streaming full-time on Twitch, she worked as an intern at the Australian Broadcasting Corporation.
To start her streaming career, she started streaming League of Legends On 4 May 2013.
Like she was exploring other games Call of Duty (COD), Overwatch And Fortnite Her popularity grew.
By 2017, she had become an internet sensation and was recognized globally for her comic punch-lines on her streams and her gaming skills.
After gaming superstar Ninja, she becomes the second content-creator to have her own exclusive skin in the game. Fortnite Known as ‘Loserfruit Cosmetic and Bundle’.
She is also a member of ‘Click Crew’, a famous gaming group that consists of internet personalities laser beam Creator, Muselk and Marcus.
She has another channel called ‘Lufu’, where she posts about travel, pranks and living in a click house owned by the group.
In 2020, she launched her own podcast titled ‘All In’ on her YouTube channel, which she co-hosts with fellow content creator Create.
Loserfruit even announced becoming an official athlete for GymShark, a company that sells athletic apparel and partners with influencers.
on Glitch Productions web-series Meta Runner, she featured as a voice actor. On its official website, Loserfruit sells its wares.
- Real Name: Kathleen Veronica Belstein
- Stage Name: Loselrfruit
- Nickname: Lufu, Loselrfruit
- Birthday: 22 February 1993
- Birthplace: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Nationality: Australian
- Religion: Christian
- Occupation: Twitch Streamer, YouTube Star, Gamer, TikTok Star
- Education: RMIT University
- Hobbies: Gaming, playing Lego
- Twitter: @loserfruit
- Instagram: @loserfruit
- TikTok: @loserfruit
- YouTube: Loserfruit official
- Twitch: @loserfruit
Height, weight and physical appearance
- Height: 165 cm (5’5″)
- Weight: 55 kg (121 lb)
- Blood Group:-
- Hair Color: Brunette
- Eye Color: Green
- Body Measurements: 32-24-35 (Bust-32, Waist-24, and Hips-35 inches)
- Shoe Size: 5 (UK)
- Dress Size: –
- mother: –
- Brother: –
- sister: –
Boyfriend and dating history
Marcus (Prestige Clip)
Loselrfruit is currently dating Marcus aka Prestige Clips, who is also a popular YouTuber.
They started dating in 2017. According to an interview All in podcast, she said they first met at the airport.
Their relationship is still going strong.
Her net worth is estimated at $2 million to $3 million according to multiple online sources.
She mainly earns from her social media accounts, livestream donations, brand sponsorships and revenue from her business ventures (merchandise).
Accordingly social blade, She earns approximately $4.7 thousand to $75.4 thousand per month or the equivalent of $56.6 thousand to $905 thousand per year from her YouTube channel earnings alone.
The use of kisses as a donation incentive received criticism
In early 2020, she revealed her plans to host an “interesting and amazing” charity livestream to raise money to help with Australian bushfire relief.
As she raised $150,000 AUD or roughly $100,000 USD, she celebrated the moment by kissing a fellow female Twitch streamer named Fasffy.
The clip of their kiss went viral on social media and got almost 500 thousand views on Twitter alone.
Although some fans poked fun at the snippet, there are others who criticize both streamers for allegedly exploiting the LGBTQ community, as real gay couples are commonly criticized for doing the same thing.
Some viewers defend it by saying it’s not exploitative because Fasfi herself is part of the community because she’s bisexual.
Loserfruit also denied the accusation of exploitation, claiming that the act was not about sex, but to “love and celebrate” the community.
- She got huge fame through uploading Call of Duty, FortniteAnd League of Legends Videos on her social media handles like YouTube.
- Loserfruit has endorsed or promoted various brands including Elf Cosmetics and Skincare, ROG Global, Courser, UbisoftANZAnd Reebok.
- She has 3 YouTube channels – Lufu, Lufu Plays and her mainstream channel Loserfruit.
- In particular, she is known for her Fortnite Battle Royale streams.
- She was the second Fortnite gamer to get her own Fortnite skin as part of the Fortnite Icon series. The first person to get one was a ninja.
- In 2019, Loserfruit was one of the leading Fortnite players to be invited to compete in the inaugural Fortnite Summer Smash tournament at the Australian Open.
- Loserfruit was once a member of a now-defunct Australian producer group called Click. There were other members of the group laser beam Muselk, Crayator, Bazza Gazza, Tannar, and Prestige Clips.
- She launched her mainstream YouTube gaming channel on 25 March 2013.
- In March 2021, Loserfuit hinted that her Twitch career might be over because she was losing interest in that type of lifestyle.
- Her ideal type is….
“When I started streaming and making videos, it wasn’t a normal career path and I didn’t expect it to be more than a hobby.”
“I started playing games online with some friends and they recommended I start streaming.”
“Streaming wasn’t very popular back then and I think I was one of the few girls in Australia at the time. Eventually I started uploading some funny stream moments on YouTube and it just grew from there.”
“I’ve met some of my closest friends through streaming and traveled the world, so I feel very lucky.”
“Being an Aussie streamer, our timezone doesn’t make it very easy to collaborate, so it’s always fun when you get multiple streamers in the same space.”
“It’s weird to hear people call me inspiration when I think I’m just being stupid on the internet and doing what I love.”
“I think the games industry still has a ways to go but just seeing other women achieve milestones encourages more girls to get into space.”
“There are more girls in gaming now than when I started, which I love to see. My advice would be to ‘be yourself’, as cliche as it sounds.
“”Just do it” and find the right combination of research/passion. You love doing it and also watching Twitch/YouTube/TikTok to understand how these platforms work.”
Loserfruit has become a popular Twitch streamer with millions of followers on platforms like YouTube, Twitch and Instagram.
- Tiny Texie – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Height
- Hannah Owo – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Net Worth
#Wiki #Bio #Facts #Age #Height #Boyfriend #Net #Worth