Asa Butterfield is a commercially and critically successful British actor. After acting, he became famous as an actor Boy in striped pajamas (2008).
Since then, he has appeared and played leading roles in various films Hugo (2011), Ender’s Game (2013), and X+Y (2014).
Asa Butterfield got his first small roles in movies After Thomas In 2006 and Son of Rambo In 2006. He appeared in a TV series called ash ash As a guest role.
Finally he got the lead role Boy in striped pajamas When Bruno was 10 years old. The role earned him nominations for a British Independent Film Award in 2008 and an NSPCC Award in 2009.
He acted in 2010 Nanny McPhee and the Big Bang. After this he played the lead role Hugo When he was 13 years old.
It was a quantum leap for Butterfield when he won the Las Vegas Film Critics Society and Young Hollywood Awards. He also received nominations from the Young Artist Award, Saturn Awards and Empire Awards.
Next, Butterfield appeared in a film based on a popular novel, Ender’s Game.
After completing the role, he was immediately cast in a drama film X+Y. In 2018, he starred in the Netflix series titled Sex education.
- Full Name: Asa Maxwell Thornton Far Butterfield
- Stage Name: Asa Butterfield
- Nickname: Asa
- Born: 1 April 1997 in London, England, UK
- Zodiac: Aries
- Nationality: British
- Religion: Christian
- Occupation: Actor
- Education: Stoke Newington School and Sixth Form
- Hobbies: Playing drums and playing computer games
- Facebook: @AsaButterfield
- Twitter: @asabfb
- Instagram: @asabopp
- TikTok: @theofficialasabopp
Height, weight and physical appearance
- Height: 183 cm (6’0″)
- Weight: 68 kg (149 lb)
- Blood Group:-
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Body Measurements: 39-28-35 (Bust-39, Waist-28, and Hips-35 inches)
- Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Father: Sam Butterfield
- Mother: Jacqueline Farr
- Brother: Morgan Butterfield
- Sisters: Loxie Butterfield and Marlee Butterfield
Girlfriend and dating history
He was rumored to be in a relationship with co-star Hailee Steinfeld. Ten thousand saints (2015), back in 2015.
However, neither of them confirmed or denied the rumours.
In 2017, he was rumored to be dating Vampire Diaries actress Nina Dobrev. They were seen together in Then you came (2018).
That being said, it was fake because there is no real evidence to suggest that they actually dated each other.
He is involved in a brief fling with his co-star Ella Purnell Miss Peregrine’s School for Peculiar Children.
The relationship was very public as they were often seen on each other’s social media pages.
That being said, they split for unknown reasons around April 2016, where they started to stop posting about each other.
Several online sources estimate his net worth to be around $5 million to $6 million, although this number may be higher.
His primary source of income is from his acting career, where he made quite a name for himself.
Posted a series of furious Twitter rants
In September 2021, hours after the third season of Sex education As the series was released on Netflix, Asa expressed outrage on Twitter.
He was harassed by fans throughout the night, in which he told them to “f**k off”.
Fans caught up with him during the night, forcing Asa, who played the series’ main character Otis Milburn, to cut his time short.
He wrote that he was “so tired of me being filmed/photographed without being asked when I’m out at night” and claimed that he had to “pull several phones out of his face” that night.
One of his followers replied to the tweet saying “It comes from the fact of being a celebrity. Face it or choose another career.”
He replied in a mocking tone, “Wow I had no idea, thanks for enlightening me.”
- His trademark is his blue eyes.
- He has O blood group.
- He doesn’t like to eat risotto.
- Butterfield likes to eat nutella and banana combo, pizza, crepes.
- The actor is a huge fan of Arsenal Football Club.
- Butterfield likes to watch TV series Game of Thrones.
- His favorite anime growing up Avatar: The Last Airbender.
- The first movie Butterfield ever saw A bug’s life.
- He doesn’t like it The only way is Essex And Keeping up with the Kardashians.
- He thought it was the best movie ever is a matrix.
- Along with his brother and father, Butterfield created a game app on the App Store.
- His favorite video game is Super Smash Bros.
- Its room has a massive screen to accommodate the gaming hobby.
- Despite his young age, he has written a will.
- When he was young, Butterfield wanted to be an archaeologist.
- He wanted to name the dinosaur after himself, Asasaurus.
- He attended The Young Actors Theater Islington
- Butterfield worked with Ben Kingsley twice Ender’s Game And Hugo.
- For a while, he was training at NASA for his film Ender’s Game.
- He was one of the finalists for Peter Parker, but the role went to Tom Holland.
- Butterfield started dating Ella Purnell in 2015.
- He bought a house and moved in at the age of 19.
- In 2017, he participated in the Nintendo World Championship.
- Its ideal type is…
- Your Christmas or mine? (2022), as James
- Flux Gourmet (2022), as Billy Rubin
- Choose or die (2022), as Isaac
- Greed (2019), as Finn McCready
- Slaughterhouse Rules (2018), Willoughby as Blake
- Strange time (2018), as Stillman
- Then you came (2018), as Calvin Lewis
- The space between us (2017), as Gardner Elliott
- The end of the journey (2017), as Jimmy Raleigh
- Home of tomorrow (2017), as Sebastian Prendergast
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children (2016), as Jacob “Jake” Portman
- Ten thousand saints (2015), as Jude Caffey-Horn
- X+Y (2014), as Nathan Ellis
- Ender’s Game (2013), as Ender Wiggin
- Hugo (2011), as Hugo Cabret
- Wolfman (2010), as Young Ben Talbot
- Nanny McPhee and the Big Bang (2010), as Norman Green
- Boy in striped pajamas (2008), as Bruno
- Son of Rambo (2007), as Brethren Boy
T. V. series
- 50 states of fear (Qubi ⏐ 2020), as Brandon Boyd
- Sex education (Netflix ⏐ 2019 – Present), as Otis Milburn
- Thunderbirds are go (CITV ⏐ 2017), as Space Controller Conrad (voice).
- Merlin (BBC One ⏐ 2008–2009), as Mordred
- ash ash (BBC One ⏐ 2008), as Donnie
- After Thomas (ITV ⏐ 2006), as Andrew
“I am very optimistic. I’m happy, lucky, I guess. I try to be.”
“When you’re working in the industry and you’re working with people who are well-known and highly respected, you just pick up on things. You learn a lot by talking to people and hearing their stories.”
“It’s difficult for a young actor to become a mature actor.”
“I love science fiction. I am a technologically up-to-date person. I like to see what the new developments are.”
“I always think it’s always a challenge as an actor to try to push yourself in a direction you’ve never gone before, characters that are more difficult to get into, or to develop characters that are more interesting and far from yourself. . But, you have to accept that challenge and do your best.”
“I’m not particularly looking for anything like a certain style. It all has to do with the quality of the script and character.
“I’ve had these opportunities, and I still love doing it, but acting is something I can keep myself going until I get tired of it.”
“When things don’t go your way, you push them aside and keep going. Don’t take what you have for granted. Enjoy what you have.”
“I don’t like to set myself goals because then you might fail to reach them. I just go with the flow.”
“I always think it’s always a challenge as an actor to try to push yourself in a direction you’ve never gone before, characters that are more difficult to get into, or to develop characters that are more interesting and far from yourself. .”
“I think it’s great to have a character. It will challenge you and differentiate you.”
“I think I’m good at playing dramatic and serious roles, but that’s not what I want to do.”
It makes it a lot easier to come back to that normality, to completely relax and not have to deal with the huge pressures that come with young actors.”
I’ve seen in a few movies that have been adapted and as an actor, the number of resources and things you can get from reading the story, as well as the script, that you can’t. put down.”
Photos by Asa Butterfield
1. Asa Butterfield looks great with glasses
2. He wears an all-blue outfit
3. How about an all-black outfit?
4. His pose portrays his innocence
5. Butterfield is adorable with a tuxedo
Asa Butterfield is a young star and has received good reviews from film critics. He could be the future of one of Hollywood’s brightest actors.
- Tiny Texie – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Height
- Hannah Owo – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Net Worth
- Jason Moments – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Girlfriend, Net Worth
#Asa #Butterfield #Wiki #Bio #Facts #Age #Height #Girlfriend #Ideal #Type