Nathan Evans is a Scottish singer, songwriter and TikTok star. He became famous after posting a video of him singing a hut in the sea on TikTok.
As a singer, he has released singles in the UK and some other countries.
Surrounded by a music-loving family, Nathan Evans had a passion for music long before he made his debut as a singer.
Nathan has been practicing music for many years. This constant practice later led him to success in the music industry.
He then tried posting his performances of folk and pop music on his social media platform, TikTok.
In July 2020, he uploaded his first traditional sea hut Leave her Johnny.
He had no expectations about the results, but in fact, he received more requests to post more beach huts.
Subsequently, Nathan posted a video in December 2020, in which he sang The Scotsman and the Wellerman, a 19th-century seafaring song from New Zealand.
Again, he didn’t expect his cover to be blown. In January 2021, Wellerman reached 8 million views on TikTok, giving him 1.3 million followers.
That same year, Nathan signed a contract with Polydor Records and subsequently released his official version for Wellerman.
A few months later, in May 2021, he finally performed his first live performance in London and the River Thames.
On 25 June 2021, Nathan released his second single, Told you so After that Ring Ding (Scotsman’s Tale) On 8 October 2021.
- Real Name: Nathan Evans
- Stage Name: Nathan Evans
- Birthday: 19 December 1994
- Birthplace: Airdrie, Scotland
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Nationality: Scottish
- Occupation: Singer, Lyricist, TikTok Star
- Education: Caldervale High School
- Hobbies: Watching Netflix, playing games
- Facebook: Nathan Evans Official
- Twitter: @Nathan Evans
- Instagram: @nathanevans.ig
- TikTok: @NathanEvan
- YouTube: Nathan Evans Official
Height, weight and physical appearance
- Height: 178 cm (5’10”)
- Weight: 78 kg (171 lb)
- Blood group: –
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Body Measurements:-
- Shoe Measurements:-
- Father: –
- mother: –
- Brother: –
- sister: –
Wife, Girlfriend and Dating History
Holly is his long-term partner. It is not really clear when the pair started dating or got married.
In December 2022, they happily announced the arrival of “Baby Evans” via Instagram. On the caption, he wrote, “New addition to the Evans family in May 2023!”
His net worth is estimated at $1.3 million. He primarily earns from his career as a professional musician and social media star.
Accordingly social blade, He earns $3.8 thousand to $61.4 thousand monthly or $46 thousand to $736.2 thousand annually from his YouTube channel earnings alone.
- Nathan once worked as a postal worker for Royal Mail in Airdrie.
- The Monday before he left his previous job, he was getting emails and texts that made him think he couldn’t juggle singing and postal work at the same time.
- Nathan got his first guitar when he was just 8 years old.
- He grew up in Airdrie.
- When he was younger, he was interested in rap music and punk rock like Blink-182.
- Nathan’s father and mother were Van Morrisons at the time.
- He said that the story and lyrics behind his song, The sound of peace He is so appealed to because he can close his eyes and see everything through that song.
- He once joined a school choir when he was young.
- Nathan had never been in a band before.
- His music is influenced by Ed Sheeran and Lewis Capaldi.
- His grandfather, mother and father always listen to the old folk songs of the Scottish people.
- He didn’t actually listen to Wellerman until a comment came up on his social media that recommended the song to him.
- For Nathan, doing mail work during the pandemic is very difficult because the worker has to take sanitizer and wear a mask every time.
- But working as a postal officer was the perfect job for him, as he used to go home at 3.30 pm so he had time to practice.
- In the future he wants to buy a house and go hunting.
- Some of the musicians who inspired him were Van Morrison, The Corrie and Bob Dylan.
- He walks on stage a minute early, usually full of enthusiasm.
- After gigs, he usually drinks beer and chills.
- A song he feels he should have written or recorded first The Times are A-changin By Bob Dylan.
- His three favorite albums Plus by Ed Sheeran, Psychodrama By Dave, and Without fear By Dermot Kennedy.
- He suggested a book to read A ready player.
- His recommendation is the movie Shutter Island.
- If he had the chance to make a movie about his life, he would choose Steven Spielberg as the director and Channing Tatum as the lead actor.
- If he is at a take-away restaurant, he likes to order salt and chilli chicken, curries, sauces and fried rice.
- His podcast recommendation is Logan Paul Impulsive.
- Its ideal type is…
- His net worth is around $1.3 million.
programs on TV
- Next Level Chef (Fox ⏐ 2023), as himself
- Die Grosse Sylvester Show (ARD ⏐ 2022), like himself
- TV Total (ProSieben ⏐ 2022), like himself
- Scott Squad (BBC Scotland⏐ 2022), as himself
- Die Ultimate Chartshow (RTL Television ⏐ 2021), as himself
- Starnacht aus der Wachau (ORF2 ⏐ 2021), as itself
- Free European Song Contest (ProSieben ⏐ 2021), like himself
- Lorraine (ITV⏐ 2021), as himself
- Free European Song Contest (ProSieben ⏐ 2021), like himself
- Ant and December’s Saturday Night Takeaway (ITV1 ⏐ 2021), as himself
- Dancing on ice (ITV1 ⏐ 2021), as himself
- Steph’s Packed Lunch (Channel4 ⏐ 2021), as himself
- a show (BBC One ⏐ 2021), as himself
Music video scene
- Wellerman (Saltwife Mix) (2021) – Nathan Evans
- Wellerman (Sea Shanty/220 Kid x Billen Ted Remix) (2021) – Nathan Evans
“I’ve been playing the guitar since I was nine years old and I’ve been singing since I was a kid. It’s been my whole life. I knew the sea huts were in demand and I knew they would have views but I never in a million years expected them.
“After blowing up the tic-tac he went mad. I got a record deal. Management. I’ve got lawyers and so I’ve gone from being a postman to being a musician and it’s been a little crazy.
“I would love to work with Ed Sheeran. He is a huge inspiration for me. Growing up, I would watch him and tell people that’s what I wanted to do.”
“Going platinum with Wellerman is my proudest achievement so far.”
“I’d love to do a stadium tour and have a number 1 selling album, that’s the dream!”
“[My plan is to] Keep making music that people like and then hopefully just keep growing and moving forward. Hopefully next year will be as good as this year. “
Nathan Evans has to really appreciate the hard work he put into becoming a folk musician. He always gives his best shot to his music passion. No wonder he gets more followers than himself!
#Nathan #Evans #Wiki #Bio #Facts #Age #Height #Girlfriend #Net #Worth