Hugh Jackman is an Australian model, actor and singer known for his role as Wolverine in the X-Men film series.
Hugh Jackman’s interest in acting began when he entered drama school. After that, he finished his graduation performance and got an offer to play engravedAn Australian TV series.
After that, he joined a local production called Walt Disney Beauty and the Beast in Melbourne.
In 1996, he appeared in Oklahoma! Joined the Royal National Theater in London for a stage production of the same name. Since then it has gained more international recognition.
However, when he did play, his career turned out to be a milestone Wolverine in X-Men In 2000. The film grossed over 200 million USD, earning him a Saturn Award for Best Actor.
The following year, he starred in Kare & Leopold and was nominated for Best Actor by the Golden Globes.
Although he got more screen roles, he was still associated with theatre. In this case, he played Carousel (2002) and The Boy from Oz (2004). With that in mind, the former earned him a Tony Award and a Drama Desk Award.
Not only that, but Hugh Jackman has had several box office hits throughout his career. Some of them are Christopher Nolan movies, prestige; Les Misérables; and The Greatest Showman.
Also, he won several awards including Golden Globe Award and Grammy Award.
- Full Name: Hugh Michael Jackman
- Stage Name: Hugh Jackman
- Nickname: Jacko
- Birthday: 12 October 1968
- Birthplace: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Nationality: English, Australian
- Religion: Christian
- Occupation: Actor, Singer
- Education: Communications, University of Technology Sydney
- Hobbies: Skiing and windsurfing
- Facebook: @HughJackman
- Twitter: @RealHughJackman
- Instagram: @thehughjackman
Height, weight and physical appearance
- Height: 188 cm (6’2″)
- Weight: 85 kg (187 lb)
- Blood Group:-
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Body Measurements: 43-33-16 (Chest-34, Waist-33, and Biceps-16 inches)
- Shoe Size: 11 (US)
- Father: Christopher John Jackman
- Mother: Grace McNeill
- Brothers: Ralph Jackman, Ian Jackman,
- Sister: Sonya Jackman, Zoe Jackman
Wife, Girlfriend and Dating History
Deborah-Lee Furness (1994 – )
Initially, Hugh first met his wife in 1994 on the sets of the TV show Corelli in Australia. In this case, Hugh has a good relationship with Deb. Eventually, he confesses his feelings at night.
After four months, Hugh felt more confident about their relationship and decided to get married in April 1996.
After that, they welcomed two children with Deborah, son Oscar and daughter Ava.
His net worth is around $180 million. In this case, his wealth is earned from multiple jobs like model, actor and singer.
- Hugh is known for his handsome features and deep voice.
- His favorite food is sushi.
- Also, he likes to read Siddharth and Banker to the Poor.
- Rolling Stones is his music band.
- Singing in the Rain is one of his best films.
- Many of his friends include Nicole Kidman, Daniel Craig and Kate Winslet.
- He is a big fan of the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles (National Rugby League club).
- Also, he practices yoga and is a Transcendental Meditation practitioner.
- In addition, Jackman met Deborah-Lee Furness, his wife, while working together Corelli.
- In 1996, he married Furness, but the couple suffered a miscarriage. Their children, Oscar and Ava, were adopted.
- People magazine ranked her among the 50 most beautiful people in the world for five consecutive years between 2000-2004.
- In addition, Hugh received a Broadway Tony Award for Best Actor (Musical) in 2004 for his role in The Boy from Oz.
- He donated 50,000 USD to Charity: Water in 2009.
- Along with Daniel Craig, he raised over $1.5 million for Broadway Cares.
- Also, he formed his production company called Seep Productions in 2005.
- In addition, Hugh created two cafes in Manhattan in 2011 called Laughing Man Coffee.
- Moreover, this Logan actor was considered for the role in Snow White and the Huntsman, but he turned it down. Still, the part went to Chris Hemsworth.
- Hugh was treated for skin cancer in 2013
- In addition, Forbes magazine named him one of the Celebrity 100 in 2014.
- Moreover, RM Williams, an Australian clothing and footwear company, chose him as its brand ambassador in 2019.
- Its ideal type is…
- son (2022), as Peter
- remember (2021), as Nick Bannister
- free man (2021), as a masked player in Alley’s Voices
- Bad education (2019), as Frank Tassone
- Mission Link (2019), as the voice of Sir Lionel Frost
- front runner (2018), by Gary Hart
- Tourism Australia: Dundee – The Son of Legend returns home (2018), as Prime Minister
- The Greatest Showman (2017), as PT Barnum
- Logan (2017), as X-24
- X-Men: apocalypse (2016), as Logan
- Eddie the Eagle (2015), as Bronson Perry
- Pan (2015), as Blackbeard
- Chappie (2015), as Vincent Moore
- X-Men: Days of Future Past (2015), s Logan
- Les Misérables (2012), as Jean Valjean
- X-Men: The Last Stand (2006), as Logan Wolverine
- reputation (2006), as Robert Angier
- X2: X-Men United (2003), as Logan
- X-Men (2000), as Logan
T. V. series
- koala man (Disney+|2023), as the voice of Big Greg
- The Simpsons (FOX|2022), as Voices of the Watchmen
- Human Resources (Netflix|2022), as the voice of Dante
- boastful (Netflix|2021), Hugh Jackman’s voice-over as Dick
- The princess bride (Disney+|2019), as Prince Humperdinck
- engraved (ABC TV|1994), as Kevin Jones
- The Boy from Oz (2004)
- Carousel (2002)
Music video scene
- baby it’s you – Chantoozies (2014)
- 2018 Empire Awards – Best Actor
- 2017 Bambi Award – Entertainment Awards
- 2017 MTV Movie Awards – Best Movie Couple
- 2014 Slammy Awards – Raw Guest Star of the Year
- 2014 Empire Awards – Empire Icon Award
- 2012 People’s Choice Awards – like
- 2006 mo award – Australian Performer of the Year
- 2004 mo award – Australian Show Business Ambassador
- 2004 Various awards – Drama League Award for Distinguished Performance of the Year
- 2004 External Review Board Award – For Best Actor in a Musical
- 2004 Drama Desk Awards – Best actor in a musical
- 2003 mo award – Australian Show Business Ambassador
- 2001 Saturn award – Best Actor in a Movie
- 1997 mo award – Male Musical Theater Artist of the Year
- 1996 mo award – Male Musical Theater Artist of the Year
- 2020 Emmy Award – Outstanding Lead Actor in a Limited Series or Movie
- 2015 Emmy Award – Excellent special class program
- 2013 British Academy Film Awards – Best Actor in a Leading Role
- 2007 Helpman Award – Best Men in Music;
- 1998 Laurence Olivier Award – Best Actor in a Musical
“Finally my family can be proud.”
“People can stick a pin in it, put it in the freezer. It’s much more dangerous than a video game.”
“I had explosive tempers when I was young. I think rugby saved me because it’s just organized violence.”
“When I come home, my daughter will run in the door and give me a big hug and everything that happened that day just melts away.”
“I am an ordinary actor. Someone picks me up in the morning, they give me something to wear, tell me what to say, feed me and send me home.”
“Now I meet people with full-color Wolverine tattoos on their backs. Thank God I did okay, because I think they would spit on me in the street if I didn’t touch them. – on his role as Wolverine.
“I can look back on my life, where there have been moments where things could have gone a different way. Everything is like a stepping stone and I’ve seen people I admire. We are all vulnerable. “
“Becoming a father, I think it inevitably changes your outlook on life. I don’t get enough sleep. And the simplest things in life are completely satisfying. I feel like you don’t have to do as much, as you don’t go out much.”
“When I left drama school I was like, ‘I’ll do anything to keep working’. At drama school you sing everything from Shakespeare to circus skills in one morning. I know a lot of people hate it but I enjoyed it. I liked it. It’s strange how it evolved. “
“Acting is something I love. This is a great piece of art that I have a lot of respect for. But I don’t think it’s a bigger challenge than teaching 8-year-olds or any other career. In my life, I don’t try to make it more important than it is, and I hope that rubs off on the people around me.”
Photos by Hugh Jackman
1. His smile melts anyone’s heart
2. Jackman is the boss!
3. He plays with his dogs
4. Hugh ages like a fine wine
5. He poses like a true hero!
Overall, Hugh Jackman always puts passion and heart into everything he does. In this case, it is no wonder that he becomes an A-list actor in Hollywood.
- Pilar Rubio – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Husband, Net Worth
- Antonella Roccuzzo – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Husband, Net Worth
- LaToya Tonodeo – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth
- NileRed Nigel Braun Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Net Worth
- Ellen Pellon Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Net Worth
- Ong Squad – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Husband, Net Worth
- Ricky Berwick – Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Girlfriend, Net Worth
- Meryl Streep – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Husband, Net Worth
- Pierson Wodzynski – WIki, Bio, Facts, Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth
- Mandy Rose – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth
- Adriana Leon – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Quotes
- Deyna Castellanos – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Boyfriend, Quotes
- Kealia Watt – – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Husband, Net Worth, Quotes
- Jeanne Cadieu – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth
- Fabio Jackson – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Girlfriend, Net Worth
- Taj Cross – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Girlfriend, Net Worth
- Hey Eliza – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Net Worth
- Jenna Davis – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth
- Julia Antonelli – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Height
- DThang Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Girlfriend, Net Worth
- Federico Valverde – Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Wife, Net Worth
#Hugh #Jackman #Wiki #Bio #Facts #Age #Height #Wife #Net #Worth