Dwayne Johnson, also known as The Rock, is an American actor, professional wrestler, and businessman.
He gained recognition as one of the greatest professional wrestlers in history before turning his attention to acting. He is listed as the highest grossing and highest grossing actor in the world.
He started his career as an athlete. At his university, he became a successful football player. However, he suffered a back injury and decided to become a professional wrestler instead.
He debuted in 1996 and signed a World Wrestling Federation (WWF) contract. Rocky Maivia His first name was
The eliminations and matches were over. Due to Dwayne winning several championships such as the Intercontinental Championship and the King of the Ring Tournament, he was called the Nation of Domination.
In 1997, he changed his name to The Rock. He took a break from wrestling in 2000. Then, he appeared Mummy returns In 2001 and scorpion king In 2002.
The films were a financial success. After that, he starred in popular film franchises Fast and furious And GI Joe.
He finally announced his retirement from wrestling in 2019.
- Full Name: Dwayne Johnson
- Stage Name: Dwayne Johnson, The Rock
- Nicknames: Dewey, The Rock, Brahma Bull
- DOB: 2 May 1972
- Birthplace: Hayward, California, United States
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian
- Occupation: Professional wrestler, actor, businessman
- Education: University of Miami
- Hobbies: Exercising, listening to music, fishing
- Instagram: @stone
- Facebook: @Dwayne Johnson
- YouTube: Rockk
- TikTok: @stone
- Twitter: @stone
Height, weight and physical appearance
- Height: 188 cm (6’4″)
- Weight: 119 kg (262 lb)
- Blood Group:-
- Hair Color: Bald
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Body Measurements: 50-35-23 (Bust-50, Waist-35, and Arms-23 inches)
- Shoe Size: 14 (US)
- Father: Rocky Johnson
- Mother: Ata Johnson
- Brother: Curtis Bowles
- Sister: Wanda Bowles
- Children: Jasmine Johnson and Tiana Gia Johnson
Wife, Girlfriend and Dating History
In May 1997, she married Danny Garcia, a film and TV producer. The couple had a daughter, Simone Alexandra, in August 2001.
Unfortunately, they chose to separate in June 2007. He revealed in a CNN interview with Piers Morgan that neither of them lived up to his expectations of their marriage and admitted that he made plenty of mistakes.
He was romantically linked with co-star Irina Shayk hercules, Around January 2015.
Dwayne has appeared on her Instagram posts several times. That being said, none of them have addressed the dating rumors.
Dwayne began a relationship in 2007 with Lauren Hashian, who is a model and the daughter of former Boston drummer Sib Hashian.
The couple has two children together, Jasmine Johnson (born December 2015) and Tiana Gia Johnson (born April 2018).
Finally, they tied the knot in August 2019.
According to multiple online sources, his net worth is as high as $800 million.
He mainly earns his income from his business ventures, various films and brand endorsements.
Dwayne is one of the highest earners worldwide. He earns at least $100 million annually as an actor, which also leads to brand deals and endorsements.
In his late 20s, the average salary for the films he has starred in is around $20 million. For example, he is estimated to have earned $22 million jungle cruise, for $19 million Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, and $23.5 million for the sequel Jumanji: The Next Level.
He owns about 30% to 40% of the shares in Teremana Tequila, which has a brand valuation of at least $2 billion.
Theoretically, he could earn more than $1 billion from this company, which is far more than he has ever made in the entertainment industry.
He reportedly bought a property in Powder Springs, Georgia in late 2019 for $9.5 million. It is said to have 8 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Just 14 months later the property was listed for sale for $7.5 million.
Previously, he owned a home near Fort Lauderdale that sold for $4.5 million in 2019.
Dwayne reportedly bought a $28 million mansion in Beverly Park that was previously owned by Paul Reiser in 2021.
- His well-built and muscular physique is his signature.
- He likes Groucho Marx’s trademark eyebrows.
- You can see his wax figure at London’s Madame Tussauds museum.
- He is afraid of spiders.
- Dwayne needs to eat healthy to build his body. However, he eats sushi and lots of cream cheese on his cheat days.
- Tommy Lee Jones is his favorite actor.
- He likes black color.
- His close friends are Brian Gewirtz, Rob Corddry and Hugh Jackman.
- His late father was also a professional wrestler and made history as the first black champion in World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE).
- His father is of Black Nova Scotian descent and his mother is of Samoan background.
- In 1995, he completed his Bachelor’s degree in General Studies, Criminology and Physiology.
- He became a football player while at university.
- He filmed in 1999 as a father The 70’s Show: That Wrestling Show.
- In 2002, he received a salary worth 5.5 million USD for his role in The Scorpion King. It was recorded in the Guinness Book of World Records as the first actor to receive the highest billing.
- 2003 WWE was his last match. He fought against Bill Goldberg.
- He and his wife donated 2 million USD to the University of Miami in 2006.
- That same year, he founded the Dwayne Johnson Rock Foundation. This fundraiser focuses on improving the lives of critically ill children.
- In 2015, Muscle and Fitness honored him as Man of the Century.
- During the Covid-19 pandemic in 2020, Johnson and his family donated 1 million USD to United Way agencies. After that, he and The Jets Wire added 2 million USD.
- Dwayne’s daughter Simone Alexandra followed his path in WWE. She has become the youngest wrestler there.
- He launched his tequila brand, Teremana Tequila, in 2020.
- his song You are welcome for the Moana went multi-platinum in the United States.
- Its ideal type is…
- His net worth is around $800 million.
- The red one (2023), as Callum Drift
- black adam (2022), as Black Adam
- DC League of Super-Pets (2022), Krypto, as Anubis, Black Adam
- Red Notice (2021), as John Hartley
- free man (2021), as Bank Robber #2
- Jungle Cruise (2021), as Frank Wolff
- Jumanji: The Next Level (2019), Dr. Xander “Smolder” Bravestone as Bravestone’s father
- Fast and Furious Presents: Hobbs and Shaw (2019), as Luke Hobbs
- Shazam! (2019), as Black Adam
- Fighting with my family (2019), like himself
- Skyscrapers (2018), as Will Sawyer
- flamboyant (2018), as Davis Okoye
- Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (2017), Dr. Xander “Smolder” as Bravestone
- Rock and hard place (2017), like himself
- Baywatch (2017), as Mitch Buchanan
- Fate of the Furious (2017), as Luke Hobbs
- Moana (2016), as Maui
- Central Intelligence (2016), as Bob Stone (voice).
- Jem and the Holograms (2015), like himself
- San Andreas (2015), as Raymond Gaines
- Rough 7 (2015), as Luke Hobbs
- Hercules (2014), as Hercules
- The Empire State (2013), as Det. James Ransom
- Fast and Furious 6 (2013), as Luke Hobbs
- pain relief (2013), as Paul Doyle
- I. Joe: Vengeance (2013), as a roadblock
- Snitch (2013), as John Matthews
- Journey 2: The Mysterious Island (2012), as Hank
- Fast five (2011), as Luke Hobbs
- fast (2010), as drivers
- You again (2010), as Air Marshal
- other guys (2010), as Christopher Danson
- Why did I get married? (2010), as Daniel Franklin
- tooth fairy (2010), as Derek
- Planet 52 (2009), Captain Charles T. As Baker (voice).
- Race to Witch Mountain (2009), Jacques Bruno
- be wise (2008), as agent 23
- The game plan (2007), as Joe Kingman
- Renault 911! Miami (2007), as Agent Rick Smith
- The Gridiron Gang (2006), as Sean Porter
- Southland Tales (2006), as Boxer Santaros / Jericho Kane
- doom (2005), as Sarge
- keep calm (2005), as Elliott Wilhelm
- Walking Tall (2004) as Chris Vaughan.
- The Rundown (2003), as Beck
- The Scorpion King (2002), as Matthias
- Longshot (2001), as Crocodile
- The Mummy Returns (2001), as The Scorpion King
- Beyond the Mat (1999), as himself
“What is the key to success? There is a key, there is no key. Be humble, hungry and the hardest worker in any room.
“With drive and a little skill you can move mountains.”
“Don’t be afraid to be ambitious about your goals. Hard work never stops. You shouldn’t even have dreams.”
“If there is something standing between you and your success, move it! Never deny. “
“The wall! Your success is on the other side. Can’t jump over it or go around it. You know what to do.”
“I think it’s not just easy to be nice and kind, but I think it’s important to be kind.”
“Failure is not an option. It’s just a step.”
“You don’t need directions, just show yourself to the top and go!”
“When life puts you in a difficult situation, ‘Why me?’ Don’t say that. Just say ‘Try me’.”
“Success doesn’t happen overnight. It’s when each day you get a little better than the day before. It all adds up.”
“There is no substitute for hard work. Always be humble and hungry.”
“Blood, sweat and respect. The first two you give, the last you earn.”
“When you come to the door of opportunity, don’t knock on it. Kick it! Walk in, smile and introduce yourself.
“In 1995 I had $7 in my pocket and I knew two things: I was broke as hell and one day I wouldn’t be.”
“The men I idolized built their bodies and became somebody – like Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger – and I thought, ‘That could be me.’ So I started working out. The funny thing is that I didn’t realize then that I had a defining moment.”
Photos by Dwayne Johnson
1. With this look, who wants to mess with it?
2. He sure likes black!
3. Who do you think is cooler? Dwayne or the car?
4. Even though he’s retired as a wrestler, he still stays in shape
5. He looks scary sometimes. But, when Dwayne is with his kids, he’s the best dad ever!
Dwayne Johnson shows us that people can be successful in many fields as long as they work hard and perform at a high level.
#Dwayne #Johnson #Rock #Wiki #Bio #Facts #Age #Wife