Saitama is the protagonist of the anime and manga A man of five. For those who are familiar A man of fiveWe often hear the name Bald Cape, as it is Saitama’s nickname.
Written by One and illustrated by Yusuke Murata, the webcomic was first published in 2009, and a few years later, the series received an anime adaptation.
Saitama flanks his opponent wearing a yellow one-piece jumpsuit with a short zipper at the collar and a black belt with a round golden buckle in the middle.
He also wears red gloves up his sleeves. His boat is the same color as his gloves.
What became one of Saitama’s iconic outfits was his white cape that fastened to his shoulders with round buttons.
Although he was drawn as a bald hero, he used to have short black hair, but eventually lost it due to his training as a hero.
Saitama is a thin but handsome man. Usually, we saw him in a simple sketch style with an oval head and simple facial features.
There was a time when he drew in a serious style with sharp facial features, haunting eyes and chiseled musculature.
As the drawn style changes, his posture also changes from a slouched posture and sloping shoulders to an upright posture and square shoulders.
He may look average because there is nothing remarkable about him. He was a salaryman who was not interested in anything in particular.
When he finally becomes a hero, his great power makes him indifferent as he can defeat his opponent without much of a struggle.
When he fights, he feels no challenge. This causes him to face his own existential crisis.
His depression also applies to his daily life. He does not take his work seriously and prefers to eat at food stalls instead of cooking for himself.
One of his traits that become a joke to other people is his inability to remember one’s name and face and sometimes mispronouncing one’s name.
But his inability to remember someone’s face and name makes others mock him, though he rarely reacts. He can only be insulted when people mention his baldness.
- Real Name: Saitama (サイタマ)
- Stage Name: Saitama
- See also: Bald Cape or Caped Baldy (Hegemonto), fist turned against God
- Nickname: Saitama
- Age: 25 years old
- Gender Male
- Hobbies: Killing monsters, fighting, shopping at the supermarket, saving people, snacking, playing video games
- Occupation: hero, teacher
- Manga Debut: Chapter 1
- Anime Debut: Episode 1
- Japanese VA: Makoto Furukawa
- English VA: Max Mittelmann
Height, weight and physical appearance
- Height: 175 cm (5’9″)
- Weight: 70 kg (154 lb)
- Blood Group:-
- Hair Color: Black (Previously)
- Eye Color:-
- Body Measurements:-
- Shoe Measurements:-
- Dress Size:-
- Friends: Genos, King, Unlicensed Rider, Fubuki, Hero Association
- Partner: Genos
- Enemies: Boros, Speed-O-Sound Sonic, Garou, Tanktop Tiger
- Affiliation: Hero Association, Saitama Group
- Saitama’s name comes from Saitama Prefecture, where its painters A man of five lives
- His iconic yellow one-piece suit belonged to an old retired tailor who mends and custom-made his tracksuits for him. At first, Saitama was embarrassed to wear it, but now his suit is something he cherishes.
- At the beginning of the manga, Saitama’s hat was colored red but later changed to white.
- His average and unimpressive appearance sometimes makes his opponent underestimate him and think he is weak.
- He once worked as a part-timer in a convenience store.
- Before joining the Hero Association, he also worked several part-time jobs to pay for his lifestyle and lived off of vegetables.
- He struggled financially before joining the Hero Association, and even after he joined the Hero Association, he was not well paid due to his infamous reputation and lack of heroic actions.
- He unknowingly became responsible for the creation of the Hero Association and saved the life of the Hero Association’s founder’s grandson.
- One of his favorite foods is soft French fries, especially the long ones. Saitama prefers long soft French fries to short and crispy fries.
- He also likes to eat seaweed, Chinese cabbage, and novelty products of dubious value.
- During fights, Saitama is only in semi-critical condition and has not used his full power even when fighting Boros and Garu.
- His strength comes from his daily workout, which is a 6.2 mile run, 100 pushups, 100 situps, and 100 squats.
- Saitama read a lot of manga. He also has a bookshelf with many types of manga related to ONE’s manga series.
- Saitama’s top speed is 159,236 mph. It took only 1.5 seconds to reach Earth from the Moon.
- He rises from Class C to the 39th Class A rank with incredible speed.
- Saitama’s strength is known among his opponents as he can easily defeat his opponent with one of his punches. His punch power allows him to knock down his opponent with just one punch and explode, and his power is also not limited to his punches. Through his punch, it also shows that his punch can easily destroy buildings and even walls.
- It is so strong that it can withstand any blow or blow without shedding a single hair. He was able to survive on the moon for a few seconds, after which he managed to go back and forth from the moon to Earth and survive the entry into the atmosphere without any damage.
- Another strength he has is that he can move quickly. His motion allowed him to create the image of the latter. Saitama uses this skill when he faces his opponent, thus scaring his opponent.
- The ability to generate shockwaves allows him to use his power indirectly, and this power creates a massive shockwave and uses it for his punches.
- His strength is his willingness to undergo any kind of training to become a hero. His indomitable will during his three years of training keeps Saitama going even when he is in great pain or vomiting blood. This allows him to draw his limits.
- For that he is known to be an expert in hand-to-hand combat even though he does not go around for formal training. Saitama’s immense power and sometimes his boredom doesn’t really make him worry about Tantra attacks, but his fighting skills allow him to defeat any criminal or demon.
- One notable thing about his strength is that Saitama has particularly strong teeth, he can even break a sword with just his teeth. During a fight with Sonic, he is attacked with a sword, but then bites and destroys the sword.
- Whenever he sets his target and concentrates on it, he is always able to hit accurately. He was able to transform a rock into a deadly projectile and use it as a weapon. When he landed directly on Earth from the Moon in Boros’s ship, he was able to land perfectly without any trouble.
- Saitama’s one and only real weakness is his lack of martial arts technique and training. Saitama’s weakness is revealed when he battles Garou, even though Saitama fights Garou, he is playing a bit lower as he fights against another demon.
“Nonsense. I forgot to buy kombu soup stock.”
“What’s the matter? You don’t like udon?”
“Having superpowers … is boring as hell.”
“I leave tomorrow’s problems to me.”
“If the hero runs and hides, who will stay and fight?”
“Don’t you steal people’s french fries again!”
“I told you, I’m busy. So anyone who comes in my way gets punched.”
“I never imagined being a hero would be so lonely…”
“It is better to keep moving forward instead of getting discouraged.”
“If you want to say something, show your mouth! I will take you out anyway.”
“Did you see a naked man running after us? Must have emptied in the middle of the bath.”
“In exchange for power, maybe meSomething essential to being human has been lost.
“There are very powerful villains in this world. The hero is the one who fights those villains. Even if they are all alone. “
“Let me make one thing clear! I don’t act as a hero because I want you idiots to appreciate me! I do it because I want to!” Saitama while facing the opposing mob.
“If you really want to be strong… stop caring what people around you think about you!”\“I’m not saying I need fans, but it would be nice if someone noticed what I’m doing.”
“Do you honestly think you won’t get stronger for the rest of your life? It is better to keep moving forward instead of getting discouraged. I’m going now. In case you didn’t know, today is a special day. Vegetables are being sold at 30% discount in the market.”
“All humans are weak creatures. How these weak creatures fight and grow, they eventually become strong. If you are weak, don’t despair. Fight!”
“In exchange for gaining power, have I lost something more important as a human being? When I used to fight, I used to get emotional. Fear, impatience, anger… but now… day after day, after one punch I go home undisturbed and wash my gloves.”
“You will not survive. He doesn’t understand what a hero is. There are plenty of incredibly strong bad guys in the world. Those who oppose them are called heroes. Even if they are alone. You, who rally weak subordinates to make them feel powerful, will not be able to do that. At this rate, you’re going to cry sooner or later. When a monster stronger than you appears, none of your subordinates will save you. Faction? Crushing beginners? Keeping your status? They have nothing to do with anything! Don’t look down on heroes, fool!”
Who is Saitama?
He is a superhero and the main protagonist in anime and manga A man of five. He got the name Bald Cape from the Hero Association.
How old is Saitama?
His current age is 25 years.
How fast is Saitama?
In the anime, it was shown that he can reach Earth from the moon in just 1.5 seconds. So, its top speed can be assumed to be 159,236 mph.
What rank is Saitama now?
He is now at A-Class Rank 39.
Saitama may be the most powerful hero in the One Punch Man universe, but when he’s up against his opponent, this immense power sometimes makes Saitama tiresome.
So sometimes he likes to reason with his opponent about his intentions before throwing his remarkable one-punch.
As he says to the man who takes the vaccine,
- Seo Byeok Joon – Bio, Profile, Facts, Age, Girlfriend, Ideal Type
- ENHYPEN Members – Wiki, Biography, Profile, Facts, Trivia, Career
- Kaido | One Piece – Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Quotes, Strengths
- Mejiwoo Bio, Profile, Facts, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Ideal Type
“I’m just a guy who’s a hero for fun” Saitama doesn’t take his work and hero activities seriously.
#Bio #Facts #Age #Height #Quotes #Strengths #Weakness