Kylian Mbappe is a French professional football player. He is famous because he joined Paris Saint-Germain and was recorded as one of the most expensive teenage football players in history.
Kylian Mbappe started his adventure in football at the age of six. When he was six years old, his father enrolled him in AS Bondi, a club where his father also became a coach.
He showed his potential as a child, even one of his coaches at AS Bondi, Antonio Riccardi, said that Kylian was fast and had amazing dribbling and could tell that Kylian was different and could do more than other kids.
Before he turned 12, Kylian Mbappe was invited by Rennais FC to take trials and play in an under-12 tournament. In the tournament he helped his team to win the tournament.
Rennais FC preferred him to join the academy due to his outstanding performances, but they failed to get Mbappe to join Rennais FC.
Instead of joining Rennais FC, he aims to join a big football school. He takes the opportunity to join France’s national soccer center Clairefontaine. A school that specializes in training the best kids across the country.
When he was 12 years old, he took a trial and played at Chelsea Trail and led his team to victory against Charlton, but unfortunately Chelsea FC never called him up after the matches.
After a few trials at European clubs and failed negotiations, he moved to AS Monaco’s youth ranks and graduated from the academy, making his senior debut at the age of 16. He signed his first contract with AS Monaco II in 2016.
At Monaco, he helped the team win the Ligue 1 title with his 26 goals in the 2016 – 2017 season. It was the club’s first title in 17 years.
At the end of the season he joined Paris Saint-Germain on an initial loan in a deal that could see him join the club permanently. After joining Paris Saint-Germain, he helped the club win Ligue 1.
His consistent performances at the club earned him a call to join France for the 2018 Russia World Cup.
- Real Name: Kylian Adesanmi Mbappe Lottin
- Stage Name: Kylian Mbappe
- It is also called:-
- Nickname: Donatello
- Birthday: 20 December 1998
- Birthplace: Paris, France
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Nationality: French
- Religion: Christian
- Occupation: Professional football player
- Hobbies: Playing tennis, listening to music, playing video games
- Location: Striker
AS Monaco II (2015 – 2016);
AS Monaco (2016 – 2018);
Paris Saint-Germain (loan) (2017 – 2018);
Paris Saint-Germain (2018 – )
- Instagram: @k.mbappe
Height, weight, physical appearance
- Height: 178 cm (5’10”)
- Weight: 73 kg (160 lb)
- Blood Group:-
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Body Measurements: 45-32-15 (Chest 45, Waist 32, and Biceps 15 inches)
- Shoe Size: 11.5 (US)
- Father: Wilfred Mbappe (Father)
- Mother: Faiza Mbappe (Mother)
- Brothers: Ethan Mbappe, Jires Kembo Ikoko (adopted)
Girlfriend and dating history
Kylian Mbappe and Alicia Aylies dating rumors started in 2018. Alycia Aylies is a singer and Miss France 2017.
They are said to have been introduced by Benjamin Pavard’s partner and started dating in 2018.
However, nothing is confirmed about their relationship as both the parties are not answering the question.
Playboy model Ines Rau and Kylian Mbappe have been rumored to be dating since 2011. They were spotted spending time together on a yacht and were also seen holding hands at the Cannes Film Festival.
This picture led to rumors of their dating. However, like any other Mbappe rumours, he never confirmed the relationship.
Stella Maxwell and Kylian Mbappe are rumored to be dating in 2022. Stella Maxwell is a former Victoria’s Secret model.
They were rumored to be dating after a photo of them kissing Maxwell Mbappe went viral on social media. The relationship is rumored to have started in May 2022.
Kylian Mbappe’s net worth is around £120 million. He has been playing football since childhood and his main income was from his salary as a football player.
Kylian Mbappe’s contract with Paris Saint-Germain expires in 2025. From his contract, he received a salary of £893,000 per week with an annual salary of £46,436,000.
Mbappe is making his professional debut by signing with AS Monaco. While he was at AS Monaco, he earned a salary of £308,000 and can earn £16,016,000 annually.
- He grew up in an athletic family. His father was a soccer coach while his mother was a handball player.
- His older brother, was a striker and featured for Clairefontaine, Rennes and El Jaish.
- From the ages of six to eleven, he attended a conservatory music school and learned to read music and learn the flute.
- He idolized Cristiano Ronaldo and met him when he attended Real Madrid’s trials at Zinedine Zidane’s invitation.
- He signed with Monaco when he was 14 and started playing for the team when he was 16. This made him the youngest player in Monaco’s history.
- He is a fan of top end cars and has a few collections like Ferrari, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Range Rover and BMW.
- In 2018, TIME magazine named him one of the 25 most influential teenagers in the world.
- He enjoys water vacations and is an expert in aquatic workouts.
- His iconic goals celebration was inspired by his younger brother Ethan.
- He loves sneakers and cleans them carefully. His first football boots were Nike Vapors.
- His transfer deal with Paris Saint-Germain was worth €180 million, making him the second most expensive transfer in football.
- He donated all his earnings, which are around €400,000 from the World Cup 2018, to a children’s charity in France.
- In 2022, there is a controversy surrounding him and his teammate, Neymar, who are at odds over who will take the penalty in matches against Montpellier.
- He is very private about his life outside of football and never shares what his ideal type is like.
“I’m a very lucky player, a privileged player.”
“I’m happy, and I’m living the life I’ve always dreamed of.”
“You can’t sit around and do nothing, you have to keep going.”
“We must always set the bar high, otherwise we cannot progress.”
“For me, football is more than a game, look at the impact it has on society.”
“I want my celebrity to do charity work and help people in a small way.”
“When I was younger, there were players who cheered me on and now I’m in that role.”
“Like great people, you want to make your own story and not copy someone else’s.”
“I always assume that one day someone will come along and try to do better so you always have to push yourself beyond your limits.”
“There’s never a bad time to laugh. I always joke, even five minutes before the game. It’s not bad to be a little immature.”
“I work hard every day to help my team. I also try to have fun – because football is still fun – and scoring goals, breaking records, that’s what motivates me.”
“It must be something extraordinary to be able to say to yourself that the happiness of every French person is in your hands.”
“I will not revolutionize football. I am in a system. You have to know how to respect that and stay on the spot.”
“It won’t matter, I’ve always had pressure, I’ve intervened early, I’ve learned to deal with it, I’m used to it and it’s part of my environment.”
“We’ve given ourselves the tools for our ambitions and in football, when we give ourselves the tools, it’s always less difficult.”
“When my kids ask me, ‘What did you do when you were 18?’ I would tell them that I was already at Paris Saint-Germain, that I was already a star and I had to stay at home. I will tell stories about my home”
“Although I am French, my roots are African. Helping the development of African sport is very important to me. If I can use my reputation or other means, I will help. “
“You always have to focus on training and take it one step further. And each step takes you higher, until you reach the top, where you should be.”
“People don’t see how much better you’ve become when you retire. They see what you’ve won. We remember the winners. “
“Helping people, even where you grew up, is the most important thing. Not everyone can succeed, but at least you can work for them.”
“People who talk about sacrifices throughout a career, I don’t really understand. The real sacrifice for me is getting up early in the morning to work.”
“People come to the stadium to forget their lives for 90 minutes and it’s up to us to satisfy them; To get them out of their chairs and into sleep with stars in their eyes.
“That’s one downside of being successful early. I missed simple things like having a driving license. I think everyone has one. For many people, a license is an obligation, but it wasn’t for me. Licenses are often synonymous with autonomy, but I had my autonomy so early that I had drivers with me. It was never a priority.”
Showing his potential from a young age, Killian became a famous footballer and with the help of his family, people are supporting him immensely.
- Camila Mendes – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Boyfriend
- Aliza Jane – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Net Worth
- David Beck – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Girlfriend, Net Worth
- Lana Blakely – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth
- Neymar Junior – Bio, Facts, Age, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Quotes
- Erling Haaland – Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Girlfriend, Net Worth
- Vinicius Junior – Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Girlfriend, Net Worth
- Paul Pogba – Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Wife, Net Worth, Quotes
- Rose BLACKPINK – Bio, Profile, Facts, Age, Boyfriend, Ideal Type
- Lisa Manobal BLACKPINK – Bio, Profile, Facts, Age, Height, Boyfriend
- Jennie Kim – Bio, Profile, Facts, Age, Height, Boyfriend
- BLACKPINK – Bio, Profile, Facts, Age, Height, Ideal Type
- Sadio Mane – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Quotes
- Joey Klaasen – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Girlfriend, Net Worth
- Alex Stokes – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Height
- Lee Dong Hwi – Bio, Profile, Facts, Age, Girlfriend, Net Worth
- Yuta Okkotsu – Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Quotes, Strengths
- Levi Ackerman – Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Quotes, Strengths
- Shinobu Kocho – Bio, Facts, Age, Quotes, Strenghts, Weaknesses
- Kang So Ra – Bio, Profile, Facts, Age, Husband, Ideal Type
#Kylian #Mbappe #Bio #Facts #Age #Girlfriend #Net #Worth #Quotes