Sam Smith, whose real name is Samuel Frederick Smith, is a famous British singer, songwriter and actor.
He rose to popularity in 2012 when he contributed to the song ‘Latch’ with Disclosure.
His career continues to grow and gain a lot of fans.
Sam Smith gained popularity in 2012 when he collaborated with Disclosure for Latch. It peaked at #11 on the UK Singles Charts.
However, his career took off in 2008 and 2009 when he released singles titled Bad Day All Week and When It’s Alright.
After gaining fame, Sam launched a single in 2013 called Lay Me Down. He also featured in Naughty Boy’s single called La La La. Sam eventually launched his album In The Lonely Hour in 2014.
It reached number two on the Billboard 200 and became the second best-selling album in the US in 1989, behind Taylor Swift.
The following year, he won Top New Artist and Top Male Artist at the Billboard Music Awards.
Sam won 4 categories at the Grammy Awards including Best New Artist, Song of the Year and Best Pop Vocal Album.
He has become one of the top singers in the world. He received prestigious awards from Academy Awards, BET Awards and Golden Globe Awards.
In 2015, he was also selected to sing the soundtrack for the James Bond film Spectre, entitled Writings on the Wall.
- Full Name: Samuel Frederick Smith
- Stage Name: Sam Smith
- Nickname: Sam
- Born: 19 May 1992, in London, England, UK
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Nationality: British
- Religion: Catholic
- Occupation: Singer, Lyricist
- Education: Clark High School
- Hobbies: Watching movies and writing songs
- Facebook: @samsmithworld
- Twitter: @samsmith
- Instagram: @samsmith
- TikTok: @samsmith
- YouTube: Sam Smith
Height, weight, physical appearance
- Height: 188 cm (6’2″)
- Weight: 92 kg (203 lb)
- Blood Group:-
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Blue
- Body Measurements:-
- Shoe size: 12,5 (US)
- Dress Size:-
- Father: Frederick Smith
- Mother: Kate Cassidy
- Sisters: Lily Smith, Mabel Smith
Boyfriend and dating history
In 2014, Sam Smith was rumored to be in a relationship with Daisy Lowe after she appeared in his music video.
But, they quickly rubbished the rumors and clarified that they were not in a relationship at all
Then, in 2015, Sam Smith dated Jonathan Zizel, who is a model and dancer.
Their relationship started around October 2014 and broke up two months after celebrating New Year’s Eve.
After breaking up with Jonathan Zizel, Sam Smith was rumored to be in a relationship with a man named Charlie King.
It was rumored that they spent time together in a secret place to avoid any attention.
Charlie reached out to Sam several times and tweeted a few compliments.
Sam Smith was rumored to be in a relationship with Tom Daly.
But, at the time, Tom Daley’s fiance, Dustin Lance Black, reminded Sam Smith not to text his fiance anymore.
In March 2016, Sam Smith and Jay Camilleri, who is a model, were known to be in a relationship.
Jay also revealed that they were enjoying a date at Shoreditch House.
Andy Newton Lee
That same year, Sam Smith was rumored to be dating Andy Newton Lee when they were spotted getting cozy at Coachella.
But, it is not known whether they are in a relationship or not.
They have never confirmed their relationship to the public.
In 2019, Sam Smith was known to be in a relationship with Brandon Flynn.
But, not long after, he deleted all the photos of Brandon from his Instagram account.
Sam Smith’s net worth is around $45 million. He has few sources of net worth.
As a singer and songwriter, he earns a lot of money which comes from some applications like YouTube, Amazon, Spotify and Apple Music.
Amazon – $900,000
Spotify – $3 million
YouTube – $500,000
Apple Music – $2 million
Other companies – $1 million
YouTube is the main source of his net worth.
Accordingly SocialbladeHe can collect around $32,5K to $520,6K for a month through YouTube.
After that, for one year, he can earn approximately $390,5K to $6,2 million.
Sam Smith reports having cash balances in Citibank and Bank Of America, which is the primary account that receives all income from royalties and businesses.
He is reported to have more than 15 million dollars in cash.
As a famous singer, he also owns an expensive car. He collects a Ferrari Portofino which he bought for $700,000.
He also owns an Alfa Romeo Stelvio worth $90,000 and owns other cars like the Aston Martin DBX, BMW X8, and Mercedes-Benz G-Class.
- His trademark multi-octave voice and his blue eyes are singing.
- Sam’s biggest musical influences are Amy Winehouse and Adele.
- He becomes close friends with Ed Sheeran, Daisy Lowe and Demi Lovato.
- The singer has battled with OCD.
- Sam describes himself as sensual, loud and hungry.
- They love tuna as their favorite pizza topping.
- Samuel has many tattoos. Two of them are the Ice Cream Cone Tattoo and the Plain.
- Sam was working as a toilet cleaning service in a bar.
- When they started performing, Sam initially suffered from stage fright.
- Sam trained in jazz as a teenager.
- Their debut album In The Lonely Hour was inspired by one-sided love.
- Sam came out as gay in 2014.
- In 2014, Sam won Favorite Pop/Rock Male Artist at the American Music Awards.
- Sam dated a model and dancer named Jonathan Zizel from 2014 to 2015.
- Then in 2015, they dated for several months.
- Forbes magazine named him in their 30 Under 30 – Music list in 2015.
- In 2015 Balenciaga endorsed him on promotional material.
- In 2016, he was named in Forbes magazine’s 30 Under 30 – Europe – Hollywood and Entertainment list.
- Through Facebook, they raised £26,000 for War Child in 2018.
- Sam wrote a song for Celine Dion in 2020 titled The Lover That I Lost.
- Its ideal type is…
- Chris Olson Christopher Olsen – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Net Worth
- Belebi Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Net Worth
- Paige Spiranac – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth
- Daz Black – Wiki, Bio, Facts. Age, Girlfriend, Net Worth
- Kelsey Ballerini – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Husband
- Burning (2017)
- Dancing with a Stranger (2019)
- Diamonds (2020)
- Sinking Shadows (2015)
- Fire on Fire (2018)
- Gimme (2023)
- Good Thing (2014)
- HIM (2017)
- how do you sleep (2019)
- I’m Not The Only One (2014)
- I’m Ready (2020)
- I Told You Now (2013)
- Lay Me Down (2014)
- Leave Your Lover (2014)
- Life Support (2014)
- As I Can (2014)
- Love Me More (2022)
- Make It To Me (2014)
- Money On My Mind (2014)
- My Oasis (2020)
- Nirvana (2013)
- No Peace (2017)
- Not That Way (2014)
- One Last Song (2017)
- Palace (2017)
- Prayer (2017)
- I Miss You (2014)
- Restart (2014)
- Safe With Me (2013)
- Scars (2017)
- Stay With Me (2014)
- The Lighthouse Keeper (2020)
- To Die For (2020)
- Too Good at Goodbye (2017)
- Unholy (2022)
- Writings on the Wall (2015)
- Yellow Hat (2006)
“I believe in God, but I don’t know what he is – if he, she, he-she or anything. Who knows what. All I know is that I think there’s something else there.”
“My cross earrings are a mini statement; I wear them everyday! My whole dream is to be prestigious and how you dress yourself is very important.”
“My plan is to love more than I’ve ever loved before, to hide nothing and accept that I am one imperfect man. Oh, and suffering – suffering is everything. “
“When it comes to age, I think adolescence is the scariest time in anyone’s life.”
“You love who you love, and I can’t help it that I love children.”
Photos by Sam Smith
1. Sam Smith’s performance is always breathtaking
2. They enjoy a drink with an amazing panorama
3. A black jacket looks good with a graphic white t-shirt
4. Sam wears a cozy red sweater
5. Black heels are on-point!
Sam Smith is an award-winning singer who creates songs that reflect his true self. He is one of the greatest actors in the industry!
#Sam #Smith #Wiki #Bio #Facts #Age #Height #Boyfriend #Ideal #Type