James Bond Quotes – Do you know about James Bond? James Bond Some of you may be familiar with James Bond from his legendary action film figure.
James Bond 007, also known as James Bond, Agent 007 or JB, is a fictional character created in 1953 by British author Ian Fleming, who later appeared in twelve novels and two collections of original short stories.
The character was later used in one of the world’s highest-grossing and most successful film media franchises, the 1962 Dr. No.
24 films have been released in EON Productions’ “official” series of productions and include, the last and most recent being Spectre, which was released for the UK region on 26 October 2015.
In addition to the Eon version, other creators are trying to develop the James Bond story in several forms, including radio dramas, comics, and video games.
After producer Harry Saltzman bought the production rights in the late 1950s, films produced by Eon Productions are also referred to as official films.
As of the end of 2012, eon has produced 23 films. The 21st film, Casino Royale, starring Daniel Craig, was released in Asia and the Middle East on November 14, 2006.
And this makes it the first James Bond film to be released in China, after previous films were almost entirely absent. Never officially released in China.
The James Bond film series is capable of generating profits of up to 5 billion dollars or about 13 billion dollars when calculated with the overall inflation rate in various countries.
The 23rd film, Skyfall, released in the US on November 9, 2012, grossed nearly US$1 billion, surpassing Harry Potter as the highest-grossing James Bond film in the world.
Due to the success of Skyfall, EON Productions quickly moved to work on the Bond 24 scenario.
There are many unique things we can take from this legendary film, one of which is through the following quotes inspired by James Bond and his legendary film.
Here are 50 James Bond quotes that inspire and motivate us all in these quotes below.
James Bond quotes from his movies that inspire
1. “Bear with me G-Harrison because this is going to be a long speech. I always felt that the world was not enough and that I would not be happy in life unless I held the hand of a girl with golden eyes and a golden finger; I am a man called Dr. Victory out of the living lights; I received a postcard from my friend who lives in Russia that says ‘From Russia with Love’; I work part time for her majesty’s secret service; I play the Thunderball Super Spud lottery; I meet a man named Moonraker; I finally got my license to kill, which I applied for months ago; I buy a house with the intention of killing and I get a pet named Octopusy. If I lived twice and didn’t die tomorrow, maybe I would have a chance to fulfill my dreams.
2. “I have discussed this with him and he has pointed out that the Rolex Oyster Perpetual weighs about six ounces and will reduce the use of his left hand in combat. His practice, in fact, is to use fairly cheap, expendable wristwatches on extended metal bracelets that can be slipped forward over the thumb and used, in the form of a knuckle-duster, on the outside or inside of the hand.”
3. “And then one day when you’re playing your little game, you suddenly drop like a butterfly.”
4. “I have found that one should try and teach people that there is no upper limit to calamity – that is, you must accept life’s sufferings as long as you have breath in your body. They will often seem infinite, unbearable. They are part of the human condition. “
5. “I was, in my own eyes, a real James Bond only shorter, darker and possibly better paid.”
6. “It’s not just a question of blowing up a building or shooting the Prime Minister. Such bourgeois horses are not considered. Our operations must be delicate, sophisticated and central to the West’s intelligence apparatus.
7. “I feel very sorry for the Devil and his disciples like the good Le Chiffre. The devil is a rotten time and I always like to be on the side of the underdog. We don’t give the poor man a chance…Satan had no prophets to write his Ten Commandments and no team of writers to write his biography.
8. “You are on a planet. Why should James Bond have all the action, fun, money and resort hotel stays?
9. “Hmm,” said Bond. ‘Bogeyman stuff.
10. “Bond is now the Bond girl of the opening credits. It is his silhouette that we see – and the dancing naked baby comes into view. Perhaps to compensate for this, her breasts protrude a lot in the actual film. He emerges from the sea glowing, showing off his pumped-up breasts, like Ursula Andress in ‘Dr No’, save his nipples. Bond has finally become his own Bond Girl.”
11. “Her breasts were showing, and Mr. Player, who was a very strong Quaker, did not think it right.”
12. “If Fran Lebovitz and Ian Fleming had blessed the world with a love child, it would have been writer J. Fields Jr.”
13. “Wyatt Fox. It suits him. Clean, masculine, not a syllable wasted. Like James Bond, if 007 incorporated the cowboy marine-firefighter into his persona.
14. “Lovers Lesson Number Two; Together ’til death do us part, or thereabouts.
15. “I think he had a rather inflated opinion of himself.”
16. “A little uncomfortable, but I finally got off.”
17. “Looks like someone stuck a knife in my wallet.”
18. “Well, my dear, I understand you spend a lot of time in the saddle.”
19. “The Chinese have a saying; ‘Before taking revenge, dig two graves first!
20. “Take a giant step back for mankind.”
21. “Having problems continuing, questions?” – James Bond, ‘Octopsy’.”
22. “James Bond: Forgive me, Father, I have sinned.”
23. “I think I’d make a good James Bond… I’m just kidding. Jesse Buckley”
24. “I will be the first black James Bond. Dhani Jones”
25. “I am Italian; I take my time. We’re not really fast. We are too slow. I had my first child at 40, my second at 45, James Bond at 50. I’m so excited to see what happens next! “
26. “I’m not handsome enough to be James Bond. Maybe the villain, though. Matt Smith”
27. “In college, my friends called me Mr. James Bond 007 because I entertained everything: blondes, brunettes, redheads. I’m across the board.”
28. “That’s the good thing about George RR Martin: He’s willing to kill the main guys. You don’t get the feeling that a good guy like James Bond is going to last forever.”
29. “I’ve always wanted to make a great female James Bond film. I don’t literally call her Jane Bond, I mean a female detective.”
30. “Moneypenny: ‘You’ve always been a shrewd linguist, James.’ “
31. “I could get into bed with James Bond, then take off my fake leg and it would really be a gun. Heather Mills”
32. “I could never be James Bond. Kevin James”
33. “Films are always open to remakes because times change so much and the pace of films changes. I think of him as James Bond. It can be different actors in the same role… I’ve had people come up to me and say, ‘We want to remake ‘The Jerk’ like this.’ And I say, ‘Okay.’ It just doesn’t bother me. It is indeed an honor.”
34. “My advice is this. For Christ’s sake, don’t write a book that’s suitable for a 12-year-old, because those who read it are 12-year-olds reading books for adults. I read all the James Bond books when I was 11, it was the perfect time to read James Bond books. Terry Pratchett”
35. “My James Bond was no different than my saints or my persuasions or anything else I’ve done. Everything I play is me and I look like me. Roger Moore”
36. “What? No small talk? No chit chat? That’s the trouble these days. No one takes the time to do a truly terrible investigation. This is a lost art.’Bond, GoldenEye, 1995”
37. “Whenever I’m locked somewhere with another person, I can usually pick the lock successfully. And then I feel like James Bond. Kevin Morby”
38. “The Austin sounds a bit like an Aston Martin, which is kind of like James Bond’s car. Mike Myers”
39. “I already understand the storm. Some idiot blew up the sun. Some dumb Russian general pushed the wrong button and launched one of their million missiles, or maybe NASA misjudged one of our test rockets. Either way, the sun is gone and we’re now engaged in a nuclear shootout. All things have an end. Batman and Superman aren’t coming and James Bond has no tricks to save us this time. Within a week or a month, we’ll all be frozen, like in that Twilight Zone episode where the beautiful woman is burning with fever, dreaming the sun is roasting the world dry, when in reality the earth has slipped out of orbit, moving further and further away from the sun, rapidly turning into a giant ball of ice. .
40. “Enough. I have said everything I have to say on the world of James Bond.”
41. “The appeal of the supernatural bad boy or the James Bond super-spy as an example of male escapism – can sometimes make everyday problems seem less terrifying. Thus, a few hours spent immersing in the world of villains is the equivalent of a mini-vacation for the charming yet charming hero.”
42. “When I was younger I didn’t watch small budget films myself. I was watching ‘James Bond’ and all the major movies, so I still have that energy. I still love those movies. Mads Mikkelsen”
43. ”I know the rules and number one is, “No deals”
44. ”My dear girl, there are few things that are not done, like drinking Dom Pérignon ’53 above 38 degrees Fahrenheit. It’s as bad as listening to the Beatles without headphones.”
45.” ‘Why do those who cannot take advice always insist on giving it?
46. “’Codename Babushka’ is an action-packed modern pulp spy thriller in the British tradition of ‘Modesty Blaze’, New Avengers and of course James Bond. This is a book about Contessa Annika Salikova, the last of a noble Russian line and a mysterious, mysterious figure in New York high society.
47. “Once there is an event. Twice is a coincidence. Three times is the action of the enemy”
48. “All great men are mad. They have a frenzy that drives them towards their goals. Great scientists, philosophers, religious leaders – all mad. A blind bachelor of purpose would have kept them in the groove of purpose if they had focused on their genius. Frenzy … is genius.”
49. “The World Is Not Enough”
50. “I think this is true of all relationships between men and women. As long as some kind of basic humanity exists between two people, they can survive anything. When all kindness is gone, when one person clearly and honestly doesn’t care whether another lives or dies, that’s no good. “
These are 50 James Bond quotes that inspire us all and offer new spaces from which we can draw meaning and learn.
#James #Bond #Quotes #Movies #Give #Motivating