Christine Rotenberg, real name Simply Nelogical, is a Canadian YouTube star and actress. She became famous after she shared videos about nail art on her YouTube channel.
Her nail art videos have gained a lot of views and she is known by many fans.
Not only this, she also created a few more YouTube channels to boost her career on that platform.
Christine Rotenberg, popularly known as Simply Nelogical, made her debut in the entertainment industry by appearing in various commercials.
She worked in commercials for Fib Finder, Furby and many others. Later, the young star decided to stop taking acting roles at the age of 12 to focus more on school.
Christine became a crime statistics analyst for the Government of Canada. Before getting the job, she kept herself busy by sharing nail art creations on her blog and Instagram.
In particular, she is very interested in rainbow colors called holographic or holo.
This internet personality has created many nail arts using holo. This led to her calling herself gay and the Hollow Queen.
Following the success of her Instagram and blog posts, Christine opened her YouTube channel in 2014 under the name Simply Nelogical.
Initially, she focused on creating a one-minute nail art tutorial video with no instructions.
Her audience found it confusing, so the YouTuber started incorporating voice-overs and eventually it appeared in her videos.
Her entertaining and informative videos have earned her a huge following. But she went big in 2016 when she created the viral trend of 100 Quotes of Things.
In the original video, Christine applied over 100 coats of nail polish. This viral video catapulted her to YouTube stardom.
Over the years, this Canadian woman started branching out with nail art videos. She learned make-up by collaborating with beauty gurus, testing holo products and more.
She did a lot of reaction videos, especially the Trum Trum videos.
In 2019, Christine launched her nail polish brand called Holo Taco. Initially, she released only black and blue polishes with 3 holographic top coats.
The collection was sold out in just two hours. This success led the businessman to launch many more collections. All these are getting good response from the audience.
- Real Name: Cristine Raquel Rotenberg
- Stage Name: Simply Nailogical
- Nickname: Cris, Simply, Holo Queen
- Birthday: October 17, 1988
- Birthplace: Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Nationality: Canadian
- Religion: –
- Profession: YouTube Star, Actress
- Education: Carleton University
- Hobbies: Painting her nails
- Facebook: Simply Nailogical official
- Twitter: @nailogical
- Instagram: @simplynailogical
- TikTok: @simplynailogical
- YouTube: Simply Nailogical Official, Simply Not Logical, Simply Not Logical
Height, weight, physical appearance
- Height: 162 cm (5’4″)
- Weight: 50 kg (110 lb)
- Blood Group:-
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Body Measurements: 34-28-40 (Bust-34, Waist-28, and Hips-40 inches)
- Shoe Measurements:-
- Dress Size:-
- Father: Mr. Rotenberg
- Mother: Mrs. Rotenberg
- Sister: Jennifer Rotenberg
Boyfriend and dating history
Simply Nelogical is known to be married to Ben Mazovita, who is also a YouTube star.
But she can keep her love life private, not knowing when they were getting married.
She also often shares her photos on her Instagram account.
Her net worth is $7 million. The main source of her net worth comes from her YouTube channel.
Accordingly socialblade, She can collect around $257 to $4,1K per month from her YouTube channel.
Then, in a year, she can earn around $3,1K to $49,9K.
Not only this but from her other YouTube channels, she can collect around $31,4K to $502,9K annually.
She also has a nail polish brand called Holo Taco. She sells them on her website for $12 to $25 per item.
- Charms for the Easy Life (2002) – Young Shopia
- Christine has another channel called Simply Not Logical.
- She posted more stupid stuff there.
- She also has a podcast posted on the SimplyPodLogical channel.
- This Canadian woman has two cats named Menchie and Zayler.
- She has had a fringe since her college days.
- Her cats inspired her to design nail polishes after them.
- She is friends with fellow YouTuber Safiya Nygaard and her husband Tyler Williams.
- She is very close to YouTubers Rob Czar and Corinne Leigh.
- Christine has waist-length hair.
- She likes to have long hair because it makes her feel safe.
- She likes to drink tea.
- Apart from English, she can also speak French.
- She has a younger sister named Jennifer who has appeared several times on her channel.
- This Hollow Queen is not interested in getting married or having children.
- Although she is a famous YouTuber, she still works as a day job.
- Christine also made a video with her boss.
- She inspires her young audience to do well in school.
- She has paid back the school many times by paying a semester’s worth of tuition.
- This YouTuber loves wearing sweatpants, especially from Roots Canada.
- Unlike other YouTuber stars, she is not interested in moving to Los Angeles.
- She is allergic to certain metals found in makeup.
- Her ideal type is…
“Have some fun before you die”
“I didn’t win the Beautiful Person Award, I am determined to keep learning from beautiful people and become a beautiful person one day. one. day fam”
“She protects, she attacks, but she also deals with you hollow crack”
Photos by Simply Nelogical
1. Christine always prioritizes comfort over style
2. Her makeup is perfect
3. She looks beautiful while spending the day in the snow
4. She is a true artist with her nail polish
5. Christine is the queen of funny and silly photos
Christine Rotenberg always brings the funniest content to her YouTube channel. Whether it’s nail related or not, you’re sure to have fun.
- Nick Prof Nick Provost- Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Girlfriend, Ideal Type
- Lewis Capaldi – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Girlfriend, Net Worth
- Lily Singh – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Net Worth
- Kat Zoe Clarke – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Husband, Net Worth
- Kim Dracula – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Net Worth
#Simply #Nailogical #Wiki #Bio #Facts #Age #Height #Boyfriend