Alexia Putellas is a Spanish professional female footballer. She was famous for winning the Ballon d’Or Feminine twice in a row.
Alexia Putellas started playing football in 2001 when she was 6 years old. She started by joining her first club, CE Sabadell.
In 2005, she spent a year joining the FC Barcelona youth academy before joining the RCD Espanyol youth team at the age of twelve.
She spent four years at RCD Espanyol before making her professional debut at the same club, Espanyol, at the age of 16.
While at Espanyol, she reached the final of the Copa de la Reina in 2011. A month after her participation in the Copa de la Reina, she signed with Levante.
At Levante, she made 34 appearances and scored 15 goals. With these statistics, she became the highest run-scorer that season.
After joining Barcelona’s youth club as a teenager, she signed with Barcelona in 2012. During the 2012 season, she played most of the games in the 2012 season.
She won her first title with Barcelona in matches against Athletic Bilbao. With Barcelona, she again participated in the Copa de la Reina and scored the third goal in the matches against Princesa Zaragoza.
In the 2014 Copa de la Reina, she helped Barcelona reach the quarter-finals against Real Sociedad. She participated in the Champions League and scored a goal against Slavia Prague to help the team win.
In 2018, she wore the Barcelona captain’s armband for the first time in a match against Santa Teresa after all captains were benched.
In the same season, she became the only goalscorer in the 2018 Copa de la Reina, leading Barcelona to the semi-finals.
She became the official captain of Barcelona in the 2018–19 season. Wearing the captain’s armband, she participated in the Champions League and scored the only goal as Barcelona beat BIIK Kazigert.
In 2019, it is her second year as captain and she captained most of the matches during the season.
In the same year, she became the first player to score at the Estadio Johan Cruyff in a match against Real Madrid.
She started playing for Spanish clubs at the age of fifteen. She made her first senior international appearance at the UEFA U-17 Women’s Championship in 2010.
The following year, she participated in the 2012 UEFA Women’s U-19 Championship and captained the Spanish team.
She made her senior international debut at the 2013 European Championship where Spain faced England.
- Real name: Alexia Putelas Segura
- Stage Name: Alexia Putellas
- It is also called:-
- Birthday: 4 February 1994
- Birthplace: Mollet del Valles, Barcelona, Spain
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Nationality: Spanish
- Religion: Christian
- Occupation: Professional footballer
- Education: Pompeu Fabra University
- Position: Midfielder
Barcelona (2012 -);
Levante (2011 – 2012);
Espanyol (2010 – 2011)
Height, weight, physical appearance
- Height: 173 cm (5’8″)
- Weight: 66 kg (146 lb)
- Blood Group:-
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Body Measurements: 31-25-33 (Bust 31, Waist 25 and Hips 33 inches)
- Shoe Measurements:-
- Dress Size:-
- Father: Jaume Putelas Rota
- Mother: Elisabeth Segura Sabate
- Sister: Alba Putelas Segura
Boyfriend and dating history
As of now, there is no detailed information about Putella’s dating history or her boyfriend. She has no confirmed relationship.
She either focused on her career as she is considered to be the best female footballer or she prefers to keep her relationship in the limelight.
Alexia Putellas net worth is around $5 million. Her main income comes from her salary as a footballer as well as from advertisements.
FC Barcelona Women revealed that in 2021, the player salary was around $147,761. It may be that Putela’s salary will also be on that amount.
- She has been a Barcelona fan since childhood. As a child, she used to watch Barcelona matches with her father.
- In the 2020–21 season, she won the Ballon d’Or Feminine, UEFA Women’s Player of the Year and FIFA Women’s Player of the Year.
- She became the first footballer to win three awards in the same year. So she is known as the best female footballer in the world.
- She idolized Andres Iniesta and Ronaldinho.
- She studied Business Administration at Pompeii Fabra University.
- She has never revealed her relationship, so there is no information about the person she is dating or her previous relationship.
- She has made more than 370 appearances for Barcelona since her debut.
- She is Barcelona’s second highest goalscorer with over 150 goals.
- Not only does she have the most appearances for Barcelona, she also holds the record for most appearances for Spain at 92.
- She has advocated for equality in football.
- As she kept her relationship out of the spotlight, she never talked about her ideal type of men.
- 2022 Globe Soccer Women’s Player of the Year
- 2022 Ballon d’Or Feminine
- 2021 Ballon d’Or Feminine
- 2021 Best FIFA Women Players
- 2021 UEFA Women’s Player of the Year
- 2021 Spain Women’s National Player
- 2021 Globe Soccer Player of the Year
- Midfielder of the 2021 UEFA Women’s Champions League season
- Midfielder of the 2020 UEFA Women’s Champions League season
- 2015 Bets Catalan Player of the Year
- 2015 Football Draft Best Women
“We do not set limits”
“I’m not going to risk the years I have left to play.”
“Compete and have a winning mentality and the results will come.”
“I have to admit I didn’t realize where I was playing until it was over.”
“Just watching the ball go in was thrilling. I was very proud, especially of my family.
“Barcelona and Spanish players are among the best in the world and we have proved it.”
“The first thing this situation has made clear to me is the true and pure love I have for this game.”
“A captain is the first to commit to internally determined goals, leading by example to reinforce them.”
“To my colleagues, I stand with you and have complete faith in you. I know what you are capable of doing every day and how powerful you are.”
“But when you put in the work and people believe in you, the results show. That’s what happened to me.”
“There is a lot of hope and pride in what Barcelona have done, where our league is going and our Spanish players,”
“Fame is another thing you have to deal with. My life has changed over the past year and it’s still changing, but I’m just focusing on what I do every day. The rest don’t bother me.”
“When I led the ‘war cry’ in the pregame huddle, I told the others to put aside any emotions that might neutralize our game and focus on competing.”
“Finally, we started entering important tournaments recently and we were able to overcome the underdog to an extent. I think the mentality is to take advantage of every daily opportunity and rise to the challenge of competition. [We must] Keep doing what we’ve done so far.”
“I feel the social responsibility that comes with being a woman, my mother has, you have. Being a woman means you have a social responsibility because throughout history, in all of them, they have brought about changes like women’s suffrage and so on. Now we are fighting for equal opportunities, valuing a person regardless of their gender and that’s it. It is important for all women, whatever our profession, that we are all conscious. Ours, even more so because I have no female role models. Today’s girls see that they have named many Barca players as the best in Europe and the most important thing is that these girls have the opportunity to do the same. There is still a way to go.”
Alexia Putellas has been playing football since she was 6 years old and has been a Barcelona fan since she was a child. Having been awarded the Ballon d’Or, she is undoubtedly the best female footballer.
- Julie Ertz – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Net Worth, Husband, Quotes
- Christopher Sturniolo – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Girlfriend, Net Worth
- Symonne Harrison – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth
- Sydney May – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth
- Will Parfitt – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Girlfriend, Net Worth
- Jem Wolfie – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Net Worth, Boyfriend, Height
- Megan Barton Hanson – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth
- Noelle Leyva – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Net Worth
- Cody Detwiler WhistlinDiesel Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Girlfriend, Net Worth
- Mackenzie Turner – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth
- Not The Worst Cleaner – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Boyfriend
- Megnutt02, Megnutt, Megan Nutt – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Pics
- Guess which four ASX 200 lithium shares overcharged today
- Up 8% in 2023, Is It Too Late to Buy Qantas Shares Now?
- 4 ASX energy shares are heating up today on quarterly reports
- Here are Tuesday’s 3 most traded ASX 200 shares
#Alexia #Putellas #Wiki #Bio #Facts #Age #Boyfriend #Quotes