If there is someone who knows how to walk the fine line of fashion, it is Harry styles.
Through the years, the Only one direction alum has provided many memorable looks both on and off stage. take the Grammys 2021 where he walked the red carpet in a checkered yellow blazer—a piece reminiscent of Cher Horowitz’s wardrobe in clueless—and a purple feather boa. When it came time to perform his smash hit “Watermelon Sugar,” Harry stole the show. swapping your ‘fit and go shirtless under a custom Gucci leather suit.
“Clothes are there to have fun, experiment and play,” he said of his approach to clothing in a 2020 Fashion cover story in which the wore a dress in the attached photo report. “When you remove ‘There are men’s clothing and there are women’s clothing,’ once you remove any barriers, you obviously open up the arena that you can play in.”
- Morgan Evans reflects on Kelsea Ballerini’s breakup amid her romance with Chase Stokes
- From Cousin Skeeter to Harlem: Meagan Good Details meeting with Robert Ri’chard
- Jinger Duggar shares how her husband Jeremy Vuolo helped her stop being a “nice wife”
- How Kylie Jenner Celebrates Daughter Stormi Webster’s Fifth Birthday
- TikToker Jasmine Chiswell Reveals Red Hair In Must-See Transformation
- What Vanessa Lachey’s Love Is Blind Hosting Gig Has Taught You About Her Own Marriage
- Lizzo’s Good as Hell Wax Figure Will Make You Do A Double Take
#Harry #Styles #Leave #Watermelon #Sugar #Rush